Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
2. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
3. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
4. Where was the chief shot?
5. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
Describe Elvis's character.
Part 1) What is Elvis's role in the story?
Part 2) Is it significant that events that were to take place were between Elvis's death anniversary and the anniversary of his mother's death? Explain your answer.
Discuss the chief's relationship with Odd.
Part 1) How is their relationship best described?
Part 2) What does it indicate that Odd is on the list of people to be allowed in when the chief is shot?
Part 3) What does the chief seem to indicate to Odd when questioning Odd about his future occupation after Odd helped to catch Harlo?
Part 1) Speculate on the significance of the gypsy doll that gave Odd and Stormy their fortune.
Part 2) Why was this spoken of so often?
Part 3) How does the reader's perception of the fortune change after the death of Stormy?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)