Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
2. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
3. What does Shamus say that the card says?
4. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
5. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
Part 1) Why is it that Stormy refuses to stay home from work even though she has been very worried about Odd?
Part 2) Is there any indication that Stormy may regret her choice?
Part 3) What does it say about Stormy that she was willing to get a tattoo so that she and Odd had matching birthmarks?
Odd is recounting these events in his own memoirs.
Part 1) Given the way that Odd is talking while writing the memoirs and the way he spoke before is there any indication to show a great change that he himself seems to sense? Explain.
Part 2) Ozzie tells Odd to keep the mood light. What is the purpose of Ozzie telling Odd this?
Pick one of the following to write a short essay about.
Part 1) If you had been odd upon arriving at your home and finding a dead body what would you have done?
Part 2) When you realized that the shooter was going to be at the mall and that there were more than one what would you have done?
Part 3) What would your reaction have been to the black room in Robertson's home? Explain.
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)