|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
(a) Because he had loved her.
(b) She was the mother of his child.
(c) She had good lawyers.
(d) He feared her.
2. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
(a) Her sister's brother.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her nephew Marco.
3. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
(a) Two to three years.
(b) Six to nine months.
(c) Until the girl turns twenty.
(d) Two months.
4. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
(a) Destiny works with free will.
(b) The best things to eat in life are often the least healthy.
(c) Fate intervenes in life.
(d) There are no coincidences.
5. What is Odd's father's requirement for women?
(a) That they have blond hair.
(b) That they are younger than twenty.
(c) That they are shallow.
(d) That they have a boob job done.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
2. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
3. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
4. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
5. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
2. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
3. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
4. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
5. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
6. Describe the scene in Chapter 29 where Stormy tells Odd that she is ready for him.
7. What happens when Odd arrives at the mall in Chapters 57 and 58?
8. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
9. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
10. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)