|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Stormy and Odd going into at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Grocery store.
(b) Tire World.
(c) Stormy's ice cream store.
(d) Bowling alley.
2. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
(a) Whatever made life freer.
(b) The dead.
(c) Things of her choosing.
(d) Things that didn't disturb her.
3. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
(a) Broken bottle.
(b) His flashlight.
(c) Robertson's shoe.
(d) An acme package.
4. What does Odd's father ask him?
(a) If Stormy is pregnant.
(b) If there might be another girl that Odd could be interested in.
(c) Why Odd wants to ruin his life.
(d) If he is sure Stormy isn't a lesbian.
5. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going bowling.
(b) Going golfing.
(c) Going to a movie.
(d) Going to get ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd find in the church?
2. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
3. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
4. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
5. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Odd arrives at the mall in Chapters 57 and 58?
2. What happens when Odd goes to see Viola in Chapter 25 and is continued in Chapter 26?
3. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
4. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
5. What happens when Odd goes back to Robertson's house looking for a clue as to who is Robertson's partner?
6. Describe the scene in Chapter 29 where Stormy tells Odd that she is ready for him.
7. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
8. What does Odd find at the abandoned church when he goes there to hide Robertson's body?
9. Explain what Odd decides to do after he finds Robertson's body in his bathroom.
10. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)