|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
(a) To check in on the chief.
(b) To look at Robertson's body.
(c) To see stormy.
(d) To his grandmother's grave.
2. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
3. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(a) Another black room.
(b) Bob Robertson's body.
(c) Chief of police.
4. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
(b) Smuggling illegal aliens.
(c) Child pornography.
(d) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
5. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
(a) Her sister's house.
(b) Get on a plane.
(c) To work.
(d) Her mother's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
2. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
3. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
4. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
5. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
2. Explain what Odd decides to do after he finds Robertson's body in his bathroom.
3. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
4. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
5. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
6. What does Odd find at the abandoned church when he goes there to hide Robertson's body?
7. What happens when Odd goes back to Robertson's house looking for a clue as to who is Robertson's partner?
8. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
9. Explain what Odd does with the body and his reasoning behind it.
10. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)