|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
(b) Smuggling illegal aliens.
(c) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
(d) Child pornography.
2. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
(a) Robertson is colder than Odd would have thought.
(b) Odd gets a premonition of the murder.
(c) Robertson needs to use more moisturzer.
(d) Robertson is warmer than he should be.
3. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A bloddy knife.
(c) A letter.
(d) A dead body.
4. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
(a) A bottle silencer.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A previous knife wound.
(d) Robertson's heart.
5. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(b) Aggressive foot fungus.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
2. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
3. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
4. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
5. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
2. What happens when Odd goes to see Viola in Chapter 25 and is continued in Chapter 26?
3. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
4. What does Odd find when he reexamines Robertson's body?
5. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
6. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
7. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
8. What happens when Odd goes back to Robertson's house looking for a clue as to who is Robertson's partner?
9. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
10. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)