|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stormy call PMS?
(a) Putting up with Men's Stuff.
(b) Post Murder Suspects.
(c) Pre Murder Spree.
(d) Odd's Psychic Magnetism Syndrome.
2. What does Shamus say was found in the freezer of a practicing satanist he knew who claimed to have hated his mother?
(a) His mother's left hand in a box.
(b) A box of rejected Hallmark cards.
(c) The man's mother's head in a freezer.
(d) Her bones burried around the outside of the house.
3. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) Blind fury.
(b) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
(c) Satanic spirits.
(d) Fear and pain combined.
4. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
(c) Quit working.
5. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(a) Another black room.
(c) Bob Robertson's body.
(d) Chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse say about the card?
2. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
3. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
4. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
5. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
2. Explain what happens in Chapter 42 when Odd hands the strange card from Robertson to the nurse at the hospital.
3. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
4. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
5. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
6. What does Odd find when he reexamines Robertson's body?
7. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
8. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
9. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
10. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
This section contains 936 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)