|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
(b) An unmarked police car.
(d) A bunch of kids skateboarding.
2. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) Going to see her mother.
(b) She has a class at the community college.
(c) Going to work.
(d) Her daughter's birthday.
3. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Bodachs cover the house.
(b) The chief has been shot.
(c) Elvis is there on the roof.
(d) The chief has had a heart attack.
4. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
(b) Blind fury.
(c) Fear and pain combined.
(d) Satanic spirits.
5. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
(b) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
(c) His ex-girlfriend works there.
(d) It is where his parents were killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
2. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
3. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
4. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
5. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
2. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
3. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
4. Describe the scene in Chapter 29 where Stormy tells Odd that she is ready for him.
5. What happens when Odd arrives at the mall in Chapters 57 and 58?
6. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
7. Explain what happens in Chapter 42 when Odd hands the strange card from Robertson to the nurse at the hospital.
8. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
9. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
10. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
This section contains 1,080 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)