|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
2. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
(b) She made them.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Thrift stores.
3. What does Odd say his mother qualifies as in his dictionary?
4. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(c) Robertson's partner.
(d) A bodach.
5. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) Two bullet holes.
(b) A knife wound.
(c) A cool tattoo.
(d) A burn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
2. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
3. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
4. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
5. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)