|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A map.
(b) A cool toy.
(c) A meditation card.
(d) An instruction list.
2. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
(a) Robertson's heart.
(b) A bottle silencer.
(c) A tattoo.
(d) A previous knife wound.
3. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) A knife wound.
(b) A burn.
(c) A cool tattoo.
(d) Two bullet holes.
4. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) They have already left the country.
(b) It was a group of people.
(c) It was someone the chief knew.
(d) They are cold blooded killers.
5. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
(a) Robertson cannot accept the truth of his death.
(b) Odd has talisman's up.
(c) Robertson is being controlled.
(d) Robertson's favorite show is starting on television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
2. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
3. Why did Odd's mother point a gun at him when he was five?
4. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
5. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens in Chapter 42 when Odd hands the strange card from Robertson to the nurse at the hospital.
2. What does Odd find at the abandoned church when he goes there to hide Robertson's body?
3. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
4. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
5. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
6. Explain what Odd decides to do after he finds Robertson's body in his bathroom.
7. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
8. Describe the scene in Chapter 29 where Stormy tells Odd that she is ready for him.
9. Explain what Odd does with the body and his reasoning behind it.
10. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)