|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Smuggling illegal aliens.
(b) Child pornography.
(c) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
(d) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
2. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Business school or other academia.
(b) Drugs or mathmatics.
(c) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(d) Academia or drug dealing.
3. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
(a) The chief of police.
(b) The pastor.
(d) His mother.
4. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
(b) Shot to the back of the head.
(c) Gun shot to the chest.
(d) Stabbed in the abdomen.
5. What does the nurse say about the card?
(a) It makes her feel unsafe.
(b) It has bad energy.
(c) It has goo on the edge.
(d) It is warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
2. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
3. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
4. What does Stormy call PMS?
5. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Odd goes to see Viola in Chapter 25 and is continued in Chapter 26?
2. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
3. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
4. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
5. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
6. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
7. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
8. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
9. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
10. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)