|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
(a) Robertson cannot accept the truth of his death.
(b) Robertson is being controlled.
(c) Odd has talisman's up.
(d) Robertson's favorite show is starting on television.
2. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
(b) She saw death all around him.
(c) She didn't know.
(d) She saw death on him although not in him.
3. What did Shamus' mother want him to be?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A cop.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A conductor.
4. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Drugs or mathmatics.
(b) Business school or other academia.
(c) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(d) Academia or drug dealing.
5. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) Fear and pain combined.
(b) Satanic spirits.
(c) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
(d) Blind fury.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
2. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
3. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
4. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
5. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
2. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
3. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
4. What happens when Odd goes to see Viola in Chapter 25 and is continued in Chapter 26?
5. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
6. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
7. What happens when Odd arrives at the mall in Chapters 57 and 58?
8. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
9. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
10. What happens when Odd goes back to Robertson's house looking for a clue as to who is Robertson's partner?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)