|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
(a) His mother.
(d) Officer Varner.
2. What did Shamus' mother want him to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A conductor.
(d) A cop.
3. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(a) Another dead body.
(c) A glass floor.
(d) A sign.
4. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(a) Another black room.
(b) Chief of police.
(c) Bob Robertson's body.
5. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
(b) Fear and pain combined.
(c) Blind fury.
(d) Satanic spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd find in the church?
2. What is Odd's father's requirement for women?
3. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
4. What does Stormy call PMS?
5. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
2. Explain what Odd decides to do after he finds Robertson's body in his bathroom.
3. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
4. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
5. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
6. What happens when Odd goes to see Viola in Chapter 25 and is continued in Chapter 26?
7. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
8. What happens when Odd goes back to Robertson's house looking for a clue as to who is Robertson's partner?
9. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
10. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)