|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
2. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
3. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
(a) Things of her choosing.
(b) The dead.
(c) Things that didn't disturb her.
(d) Whatever made life freer.
4. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Business school or other academia.
(b) Drugs or mathmatics.
(c) Academia or drug dealing.
(d) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
5. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
(b) Her mother.
(c) She made them.
(d) Thrift stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
2. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
3. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
4. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
5. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
2. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
3. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
4. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
5. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
6. What happens when Odd arrives at the mall in Chapters 57 and 58?
7. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
8. Explain what Odd decides to do after he finds Robertson's body in his bathroom.
9. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
10. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)