|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(b) Bob Robertson's body.
(c) Another black room.
(d) Chief of police.
2. What does Odd find in the church?
(a) A dead dog.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) A nest of rabbits.
(d) Two coyotes.
3. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) The chief has been shot.
(b) The chief has had a heart attack.
(c) Elvis is there on the roof.
(d) Bodachs cover the house.
4. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(a) Another dead body.
(b) A glass floor.
(d) A sign.
5. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A finger.
(b) An ear.
(c) A breast.
(d) An eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
2. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
3. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
4. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
5. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
2. Explain what Odd decides to do after he finds Robertson's body in his bathroom.
3. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
4. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
5. What does Odd find at the abandoned church when he goes there to hide Robertson's body?
6. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
7. What happens when Odd goes back to Robertson's house looking for a clue as to who is Robertson's partner?
8. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
9. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
10. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)