|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
(a) Robertson is being controlled.
(b) Robertson's favorite show is starting on television.
(c) Odd has talisman's up.
(d) Robertson cannot accept the truth of his death.
2. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
(b) An unmarked police car.
(c) A bunch of kids skateboarding.
3. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
(b) She saw death on him although not in him.
(c) She saw death all around him.
(d) She didn't know.
4. What does Stormy call PMS?
(a) Post Murder Suspects.
(b) Pre Murder Spree.
(c) Putting up with Men's Stuff.
(d) Odd's Psychic Magnetism Syndrome.
5. What does the nurse say about the card?
(a) It makes her feel unsafe.
(b) It has goo on the edge.
(c) It is warm.
(d) It has bad energy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
2. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
3. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
4. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
5. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)