|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(b) Robertson's partner.
(c) A bodach.
2. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
(a) To clean off the inside of Rosalia's car.
(b) Sticks pieces of them up his nose.
(c) Cleans inisde Robertson's wound.
(d) Clear off any residue on Odd's hands.
3. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
(b) Thrift stores.
(c) Her mother.
(d) She made them.
4. Why did Odd's mother point a gun at him when he was five?
(a) Because he was coughing.
(b) Because he had a fever.
(c) Because he had asked for a hug.
(d) Because she had drank too much.
5. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
(a) Quit working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
2. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
3. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
4. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
5. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
2. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
3. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
4. What does Odd find when he reexamines Robertson's body?
5. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
6. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
7. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
8. Describe the scene in Chapter 29 where Stormy tells Odd that she is ready for him.
9. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
10. What does Odd find at the abandoned church when he goes there to hide Robertson's body?
This section contains 1,051 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)