|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(b) Mickey Mouse.
2. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) His ex-girlfriend works there.
(b) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
(c) It is where his parents were killed.
(d) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
3. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
(a) An acme package.
(b) Robertson's shoe.
(c) Broken bottle.
(d) His flashlight.
4. What does Odd's father ask him?
(a) If he is sure Stormy isn't a lesbian.
(b) If there might be another girl that Odd could be interested in.
(c) If Stormy is pregnant.
(d) Why Odd wants to ruin his life.
5. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) An eye.
(b) A breast.
(c) A finger.
(d) An ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
2. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
3. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
4. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
5. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
2. Explain what happens in Chapter 42 when Odd hands the strange card from Robertson to the nurse at the hospital.
3. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
4. What happens when Odd goes to see Viola in Chapter 25 and is continued in Chapter 26?
5. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
6. Explain what Odd does with the body and his reasoning behind it.
7. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
8. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
9. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
10. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)