|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Elvis is there on the roof.
(b) The chief has been shot.
(c) Bodachs cover the house.
(d) The chief has had a heart attack.
2. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(a) Chief of police.
(b) Another black room.
(d) Bob Robertson's body.
3. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
(a) Nothing but the girls sleeping.
(b) Five bodachs.
(c) The girls have vanished.
(d) The girls are thrashing in their sleep having bad dreams.
4. Where was the chief shot?
(a) Two to the backs.
(b) Three in the chest and once in the head.
(c) One in the chest and one in the butt.
(d) Two in the abdomen and three in the chest.
5. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
(a) Two to three years.
(b) Six to nine months.
(c) Until the girl turns twenty.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
2. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
3. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
4. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
5. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)