|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shamus say was found in the freezer of a practicing satanist he knew who claimed to have hated his mother?
(a) His mother's left hand in a box.
(b) A box of rejected Hallmark cards.
(c) Her bones burried around the outside of the house.
(d) The man's mother's head in a freezer.
2. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
3. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
(a) Robertson was wearing a disguise.
(b) Robertson has been dead most of the day.
(c) Robertson has only been dead an hour or two.
(d) Robertson needed a bath.
4. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
(a) The word SataN.
(b) The letters FOL.
(c) A picture of a demon.
(d) The letters MOM.
5. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(b) A bodach.
(d) Robertson's partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
2. What does the nurse say about the card?
3. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
4. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
5. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
2. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
3. What does Odd suspect about Cymry?
4. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
5. What does Odd find when he reexamines Robertson's body?
6. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
7. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
8. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
9. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
10. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)