|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) A knife.
(b) A cat.
(c) A fork hit it.
(d) His girlfriend got angry.
2. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
3. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
(a) A soft thud.
(b) Glass breaking.
(c) A door closes.
(d) Someone crying.
4. Where was the chief shot?
(a) Three in the chest and once in the head.
(b) Two in the abdomen and three in the chest.
(c) One in the chest and one in the butt.
(d) Two to the backs.
5. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
(a) The best things to eat in life are often the least healthy.
(b) Destiny works with free will.
(c) Fate intervenes in life.
(d) There are no coincidences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
2. What does Shamus say that the card says?
3. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
4. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
5. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)