|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(a) Another black room.
(b) Chief of police.
(c) Bob Robertson's body.
2. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
(a) Stay dead.
(b) Make peace.
(c) Cross over.
(d) Stay at the Church.
3. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
(a) The word SataN.
(b) The letters MOM.
(c) The letters FOL.
(d) A picture of a demon.
4. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
(a) A door closes.
(b) Someone crying.
(c) Glass breaking.
(d) A soft thud.
5. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
(a) The girls have vanished.
(b) Five bodachs.
(c) Nothing but the girls sleeping.
(d) The girls are thrashing in their sleep having bad dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
2. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
3. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
4. What is Odd's father's requirement for women?
5. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Odd goes back to Robertson's house looking for a clue as to who is Robertson's partner?
2. Explain what Odd does with the body and his reasoning behind it.
3. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
4. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
5. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
6. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
7. What happens when Odd arrives at the mall in Chapters 57 and 58?
8. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
9. What does Odd find at the abandoned church when he goes there to hide Robertson's body?
10. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)