|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
(a) His grandmother feared his mother.
(b) Granny Sugars was in poor health.
(c) His mother lived too far away.
(d) Odd's father wouldn't have allowed it.
2. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
3. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A finger.
(b) An eye.
(c) A breast.
(d) An ear.
4. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) A space ship.
(b) An dinosaur.
(c) No place to worship.
(d) A boat.
5. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
2. What does Shamus say that the card says?
3. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
4. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
5. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
2. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
3. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
4. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
5. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
6. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
7. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
8. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
9. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
10. Explain what Odd does with the body and his reasoning behind it.
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)