|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
(b) It is where his parents were killed.
(c) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
(d) His ex-girlfriend works there.
2. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) It was someone the chief knew.
(b) They are cold blooded killers.
(c) They have already left the country.
(d) It was a group of people.
3. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
(a) A bunch of kids skateboarding.
(c) An unmarked police car.
4. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
(a) A letter.
(b) A bloddy knife.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A dead body.
5. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
(a) The letters MOM.
(b) The letters FOL.
(c) The word SataN.
(d) A picture of a demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
2. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
3. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
4. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
5. What does Stormy call PMS?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd find when he reexamines Robertson's body?
2. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
3. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
4. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
5. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
6. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
7. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
8. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
9. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
10. Explain what happens in Chapter 42 when Odd hands the strange card from Robertson to the nurse at the hospital.
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)