|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) A cool tattoo.
(b) A knife wound.
(c) A burn.
(d) Two bullet holes.
2. Where was the chief shot?
(a) Three in the chest and once in the head.
(b) One in the chest and one in the butt.
(c) Two to the backs.
(d) Two in the abdomen and three in the chest.
3. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) The Grill.
(b) Terri's house.
(c) Camp's End.
(d) The abandoned church.
4. What does Shamus say that the card says?
(a) Lies of our father.
(b) Father of flies.
(c) Paul is dead.
(d) Father of lies.
5. Why did Odd's mother point a gun at him when he was five?
(a) Because she had drank too much.
(b) Because he was coughing.
(c) Because he had a fever.
(d) Because he had asked for a hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
2. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
3. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
4. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
5. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
2. Explain what happens in Chapter 52 when Odd goes to see his mother.
3. What does Odd find when he reexamines Robertson's body?
4. What does Odd find at the abandoned church when he goes there to hide Robertson's body?
5. What happens when Odd arrives at the mall in Chapters 57 and 58?
6. How does Odd explain that Terri's interest in Elvis and her dead husband are connected?
7. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
8. What does Odd explain in Chapter 35 he now knows about Robertson that he hadn't understood earlier when he went to Robertson's house?
9. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
10. Explain what Odd does with the body and his reasoning behind it.
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)