|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(b) Find out what the red eye is.
(c) Be transfered far from the current date.
(d) Become trapped in a time loop.
2. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
(a) A linebacker for Greenbay trying to double his size.
(b) A sumo wrestler in training.
(c) A cockroach the size of Texas.
(d) Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine.
3. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
(a) A snake.
(b) A swallow.
(c) A black cat.
(d) A raven.
4. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
(a) They are soul mates.
(b) He enjoys her company.
(c) They are just friends.
(d) They are going into business together.
5. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
(a) Tapes it to his chest.
(b) Holds it.
(c) Bites it.
(d) Licks it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
2. What does Stormy tell Odd that the bodachs are in the beginning of Chapter 8 when Odd tells her that there are three of them with the Fungus Man?
3. What does Odd find in Fungus Man's house in the end of Chapter 9?
4. Where do Stormy and Odd eat in Chapter 18?
5. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Odd tell the chief of police when asked about being a fry cook forever?
2. What does Mrs. Sanchez think has happened to her family?
3. Why does Odd suggest to the chief of police that he had to chase Harlo rather than going to the police?
4. What condition is Fungus Man's house in when Odd enters it in Chapter 9?
5. How does Odd describe the relationship between him and Stormy in Chapter 1?
6. When Odd first sees Harlo how is Harlo's past described?
7. Describe the conversation that Odd and the chief have in Chapter 20 after Stormy and Odd leave the church.
8. How is Granny Sugars described in Chapter 1?
9. What happens after Odd reenters the Fungus Man's house in Chapter 11?
10. In chapter one how does Odd describe what he is after he has confronted Harlo?
This section contains 1,123 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)