|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
(a) A cockroach the size of Texas.
(b) A sumo wrestler in training.
(c) Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine.
(d) A linebacker for Greenbay trying to double his size.
2. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) People screaming.
(b) A beast.
(c) A child crying.
(d) Nothing at all.
3. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(b) Hate and deceit.
(c) Death and violence.
(d) Fear and disappointment.
4. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
(a) Fungus Man.
5. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
(a) Get out of town.
(b) Close the windows.
(c) Lock the doors.
(d) Call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harlo drive?
2. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
3. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
4. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
5. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5 what comparison does Odd make between a short order cook and a symphony conductor?
2. What does Odd find in Robertson's study in Chapter 13?
3. In chapter one how does Odd describe what he is after he has confronted Harlo?
4. Describe the places in which Odd has seen the bodachs, or expects he would have seen them, as he explains in Chapter 5.
5. In Chapter 6 describe the conversation between Odd and Viola about her dream.
6. What does the chief of police tell Odd about what to say about Harlo and the chase?
7. Describe what happens when Odd steps into the black room.
8. What does Odd notice about the differences between the study and the rest of Robertson's house?
9. Describe what Odd feels when he watches the Fugus Man at Stormy's ice cream shop?
10. Describe Camp's End as it is explained in Chapter 9?
This section contains 1,078 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)