|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Odd learn that Robertson got his large sum of money?
(a) Wife died with large insurance policy.
(b) Divorced a ritch woman.
(c) No one is sure.
2. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
(d) Fungus Man.
3. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
(a) A sumo wrestler in training.
(b) A linebacker for Greenbay trying to double his size.
(c) A cockroach the size of Texas.
(d) Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine.
4. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she is still alive.
(b) That she is the fairest in the land.
(c) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(d) That she hasn't disappeared.
5. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(c) One large one.
(d) Too many to number.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
2. What does Odd put into the doorway of the room to watch it vanish completely?
3. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
4. What does Stormy accuse Odd of having?
5. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation does Odd and Stormy have in Chapter 45?
2. How is Granny Sugars described in Chapter 1?
3. What does Stormy and Odd discuss in Chapter 21 about marriage?
4. What do Stormy and Odd talk about in Chapter 27 when she tells Odd she is in a hurry to get married?
5. Explain the relationship that the murderers have.
6. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
7. Describe Camp's End as it is explained in Chapter 9?
8. Why does Odd explain that he is feeling guilty about Bob Robertson's death?
9. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
10. How does Odd describe the relationship between him and Stormy in Chapter 1?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)