|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
(a) Albino cockroach.
(b) Tazmanian devil.
(c) Pit viper.
(d) Demon of Canterville.
2. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) A beast.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) People screaming.
(d) A child crying.
3. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
(b) A completely empty room.
(c) Spare bedroom.
4. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
(c) Chief of police.
5. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
(a) A black cat.
(b) A swallow.
(c) A snake.
(d) A raven.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
2. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
3. When Odd goes back into Fungus Man's house a second time in Chapter 11 what has changed?
4. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
5. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Odd describe the relationship between him and Stormy in Chapter 1?
2. Describe Camp's End as it is explained in Chapter 9?
3. In Chapter 6 describe the conversation between Odd and Viola about her dream.
4. What happens after Odd reenters the Fungus Man's house in Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 5 what comparison does Odd make between a short order cook and a symphony conductor?
6. When Odd first sees Harlo how is Harlo's past described?
7. What does Odd notice about the differences between the study and the rest of Robertson's house?
8. Describe the conversation that Odd and the chief have in Chapter 20 after Stormy and Odd leave the church.
9. What does Odd tell the chief of police when asked about being a fry cook forever?
10. Describe the places in which Odd has seen the bodachs, or expects he would have seen them, as he explains in Chapter 5.
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)