|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd notice about the sounds in Fungus Man's house?
(a) There is the sound of death.
(b) There are no sounds.
(c) He can hear whispering.
(d) The sounds are extremely loud.
2. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(b) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(c) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(d) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
3. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
(c) Chief Porter.
(d) Newspaper reporter.
4. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They all died from cancer.
(b) They were on a boat that sank.
(c) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(d) They were murdered.
5. What does Odd speculate about what makes the room turn into the black room?
(a) The red eye in the black room is whatever controls the bodachs.
(b) The black room is a portal to another planet.
(c) There is no switch to start the room.
(d) It must really help with the cooling bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
2. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
3. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
4. How did Stormy's parents die?
5. What does Ozzie tell Odd to bring Stormy around to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter fourteen what does the chief tell Odd that they have found out about Robertson?
2. How does Odd say he has simplified his life and why as it is described in Chapter 6?
3. What happens after Odd reenters the Fungus Man's house in Chapter 11?
4. What does Stormy and Odd discuss in Chapter 21 about marriage?
5. Describe the confrontation between Odd and Harlo in Chapter 1.
6. Describe Camp's End as it is explained in Chapter 9?
7. How is Granny Sugars described in Chapter 1?
8. In Chapter 6 describe the conversation between Odd and Viola about her dream.
9. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Odd goes to find Ozzie's cow has been blown up.
10. In Chapter 5 what comparison does Odd make between a short order cook and a symphony conductor?
This section contains 1,141 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)