|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(a) One large one.
(c) Too many to number.
2. What does Odd NOT say that the bodachs have reminded him of in Chapter 12?
3. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) Satan worshiping guides.
(d) Dead bodies.
4. How many children does Rosalia have?
5. What does Odd NOT say that Terri is for him?
(a) Culinary mentor.
(b) Surrogate mother.
(c) His dating service.
(d) Authority on Elvis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
2. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
3. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
4. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
5. What does Ozzie tell Odd to bring Stormy around to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter fourteen what does the chief tell Odd that they have found out about Robertson?
2. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
3. What does Rosalia say happened before Odd comes to check in on her in Chapter 44?
4. Describe the places in which Odd has seen the bodachs, or expects he would have seen them, as he explains in Chapter 5.
5. What does Mrs. Sanchez think has happened to her family?
6. When Odd's mother comes out of the house what does she tell Odd?
7. Why does Odd explain that he doesn't gamble?
8. Describe what Odd finds when he returns to his apartment after leaving Stormy's.
9. Describe the Fungus Man as Odd sees him in Chapter 5.
10. In Chapter 5 what comparison does Odd make between a short order cook and a symphony conductor?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)