|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
(a) Does a small dance.
(b) Hugs Odd like a father.
(c) Kisses Odd on each cheek.
(d) Recites Mark Twain to Odd.
2. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
(a) Walk through walls.
(b) Through holes or crevices.
(c) Attached to people.
(d) Materialize wherever they want.
3. What does Terri offer to loan Odd to check out Fungus Man?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Her contacts at the police station.
(d) Some money.
4. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
(a) Holds it.
(b) Licks it.
(c) Tapes it to his chest.
(d) Bites it.
5. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
(a) Calendar day Wednesday, August 15.
(b) An odd poem.
(c) A diary.
(d) A satanic catalogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
2. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
3. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
4. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
5. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Granny Sugars described in Chapter 1?
2. How does Odd describe the bodachs in Chapter 4?
3. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Odd goes to find Ozzie's cow has been blown up.
4. Describe the conversation that Odd and the chief have in Chapter 20 after Stormy and Odd leave the church.
5. What does the chief tell Odd when he calls Odd in Chapter 21 after the police have went to the church?
6. Why does Odd suggest to the chief of police that he had to chase Harlo rather than going to the police?
7. Describe the confrontation between Odd and Harlo in Chapter 1.
8. Describe the places in which Odd has seen the bodachs, or expects he would have seen them, as he explains in Chapter 5.
9. How does Odd describe the connection between Elvis and Terri in Chapter 6?
10. How does Odd describe the relationship between him and Stormy in Chapter 1?
This section contains 1,210 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)