|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harlo drive?
(b) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
(c) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
2. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
(a) Demon of Canterville.
(b) Albino cockroach.
(c) Tazmanian devil.
(d) Pit viper.
3. How many children does Rosalia have?
4. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
(a) Two days has past.
(b) Time has stopped.
(c) He has gone backward through time.
(d) It is thirty years earlier.
5. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
(a) He waits several seconds and then enters the room again.
(b) He pulls out a camera.
(c) He leaves the house.
(d) He sets fire to the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Terri offer to loan Odd to check out Fungus Man?
2. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
3. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
4. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
5. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the places in which Odd has seen the bodachs, or expects he would have seen them, as he explains in Chapter 5.
2. When Odd first sees Harlo how is Harlo's past described?
3. Describe the scene in chapter fifteen when Odd goes to find Ozzie's cow has been blown up.
4. Describe what Odd feels when he watches the Fugus Man at Stormy's ice cream shop?
5. Describe the conversation that Odd and the chief have in Chapter 20 after Stormy and Odd leave the church.
6. In chapter fourteen what does the chief tell Odd that they have found out about Robertson?
7. What does Odd notice about the differences between the study and the rest of Robertson's house?
8. What does the chief tell Odd when he calls Odd in Chapter 21 after the police have went to the church?
9. Describe the confrontation between Odd and Harlo in Chapter 1.
10. What happens after Odd reenters the Fungus Man's house in Chapter 11?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)