|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(a) One large one.
(b) Too many to number.
2. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
(a) They are soul mates.
(b) He enjoys her company.
(c) They are going into business together.
(d) They are just friends.
4. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) The kids telescope.
(b) A panda bear lamp.
(c) A glass piggy bank.
(d) A bolt of cosmic energy.
5. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
(a) Attached to people.
(b) Materialize wherever they want.
(c) Through holes or crevices.
(d) Walk through walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Odd learn that Robertson got his large sum of money?
2. What talent does Ozzie feel that Odd is squandering?
3. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
4. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
5. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Karla say happened before the chief was shot?
2. What does Odd find in Robertson's freezer?
3. What does Odd realize about the bodachs in Chapter 59?
4. How does Odd describe the bodachs in Chapter 4?
5. What does Odd find when he wakes up in the hospital?
6. Describe the scene when Odd goes to see his father.
7. Why does Odd suggest to the chief of police that he had to chase Harlo rather than going to the police?
8. In chapter one how does Odd describe what he is after he has confronted Harlo?
9. Describe the places in which Odd has seen the bodachs, or expects he would have seen them, as he explains in Chapter 5.
10. What does Shamus tell Odd about the card?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)