|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
(a) Materialize wherever they want.
(b) Through holes or crevices.
(c) Attached to people.
(d) Walk through walls.
2. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Cutting himself.
(b) Singing to an invisible audience.
(c) Arguing with himself.
(d) Dancing with an invisible woman.
3. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
(a) Robertson has three off shore accounts.
(b) Robertson has taken out several loans recently.
(c) Robertson has a Social Security scam going on.
(d) Robertson is rich.
4. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He became catatonic.
(b) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(c) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(d) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
5. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Nothing to worry about.
(b) The last defense.
(c) Boot camp.
(d) Trial and error.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
2. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
3. What does Ozzie tell Odd to bring Stormy around to see?
4. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
5. What does Terri offer to loan Odd to check out Fungus Man?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Odd say he has simplified his life and why as it is described in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 6 describe the conversation between Odd and Viola about her dream.
3. What does Stormy and Odd talk about when he first tells her about breaking into Robertson's house?
4. How does Odd describe the relationship between him and Stormy in Chapter 1?
5. How does Odd describe the bodachs in Chapter 4?
6. Describe Camp's End as it is explained in Chapter 9?
7. Describe what Odd feels when he watches the Fugus Man at Stormy's ice cream shop?
8. What does the chief tell Odd when he calls Odd in Chapter 21 after the police have went to the church?
9. Describe the places in which Odd has seen the bodachs, or expects he would have seen them, as he explains in Chapter 5.
10. In Chapter 5 what comparison does Odd make between a short order cook and a symphony conductor?
This section contains 1,160 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)