|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
(c) Quit working.
2. What does Odd say his mother qualifies as in his dictionary?
3. What does Odd's father ask him?
(a) Why Odd wants to ruin his life.
(b) If there might be another girl that Odd could be interested in.
(c) If Stormy is pregnant.
(d) If he is sure Stormy isn't a lesbian.
4. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A meditation card.
(b) A map.
(c) An instruction list.
(d) A cool toy.
5. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(c) Robertson's partner.
(d) A bodach.
6. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) His ex-girlfriend works there.
(b) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
(c) It is where his parents were killed.
(d) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
7. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
(a) Her mother.
(b) She made them.
(d) Thrift stores.
8. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
(a) To see stormy.
(b) To check in on the chief.
(c) To his grandmother's grave.
(d) To look at Robertson's body.
9. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Smuggling illegal aliens.
(b) Child pornography.
(c) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
(d) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
10. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(c) Mickey Mouse.
11. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
12. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
13. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
(a) Things of her choosing.
(b) Whatever made life freer.
(c) The dead.
(d) Things that didn't disturb her.
14. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
(a) A soft thud.
(b) A door closes.
(c) Glass breaking.
(d) Someone crying.
15. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) A space ship.
(b) A boat.
(c) An dinosaur.
(d) No place to worship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
2. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
3. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
4. What does Odd find in the church?
5. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)