|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
2. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
(a) To check in on the chief.
(b) To his grandmother's grave.
(c) To see stormy.
(d) To look at Robertson's body.
3. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) His girlfriend got angry.
(b) A cat.
(c) A knife.
(d) A fork hit it.
4. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
(a) A cat.
(b) An unknown spirit.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A bodach.
5. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) A space ship.
(b) No place to worship.
(c) An dinosaur.
(d) A boat.
6. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) Going to see her mother.
(b) She has a class at the community college.
(c) Her daughter's birthday.
(d) Going to work.
7. What does Odd find in the church?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A nest of rabbits.
(c) Two coyotes.
(d) A dead dog.
8. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(a) A glass floor.
(b) A sign.
(c) Another dead body.
9. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) It was someone the chief knew.
(b) They are cold blooded killers.
(c) They have already left the country.
(d) It was a group of people.
10. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) The Grill.
(b) Terri's house.
(c) Camp's End.
(d) The abandoned church.
11. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her nephew Marco.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her sister's brother.
12. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
13. What does Stormy call PMS?
(a) Pre Murder Spree.
(b) Putting up with Men's Stuff.
(c) Post Murder Suspects.
(d) Odd's Psychic Magnetism Syndrome.
14. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
(a) She saw death on him although not in him.
(b) She saw death all around him.
(d) She didn't know.
15. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going bowling.
(c) Going to get ice cream.
(d) Going golfing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
2. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
3. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
4. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
5. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)