|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A letter.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A bloddy knife.
2. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(b) Aggressive foot fungus.
(d) Heart attack.
3. What does Stormy call PMS?
(a) Odd's Psychic Magnetism Syndrome.
(b) Post Murder Suspects.
(c) Pre Murder Spree.
(d) Putting up with Men's Stuff.
4. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
(a) Six to nine months.
(b) Until the girl turns twenty.
(c) Two to three years.
(d) Two months.
5. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
6. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
(a) To look at Robertson's body.
(b) To his grandmother's grave.
(c) To see stormy.
(d) To check in on the chief.
7. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
(a) She made them.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Thrift stores.
8. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
(a) Make peace.
(b) Cross over.
(c) Stay dead.
(d) Stay at the Church.
9. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
10. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
(a) Robertson's heart.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A bottle silencer.
(d) A previous knife wound.
11. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A finger.
(b) A breast.
(c) An eye.
(d) An ear.
12. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going bowling.
(b) Going to a movie.
(c) Going golfing.
(d) Going to get ice cream.
13. What does the nurse say about the card?
(a) It has bad energy.
(b) It is warm.
(c) It has goo on the edge.
(d) It makes her feel unsafe.
14. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
(a) Find the owner.
(b) Keep it close.
(c) Get rid of it.
(d) Get it translated.
15. What does Shamus say was found in the freezer of a practicing satanist he knew who claimed to have hated his mother?
(a) His mother's left hand in a box.
(b) The man's mother's head in a freezer.
(c) Her bones burried around the outside of the house.
(d) A box of rejected Hallmark cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
2. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
3. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
4. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
5. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)