Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Elvis is there on the roof.
(b) The chief has been shot.
(c) Bodachs cover the house.
(d) The chief has had a heart attack.
2. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(a) Chief of police.
(b) Another black room.
(d) Bob Robertson's body.
3. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
(a) Nothing but the girls sleeping.
(b) Five bodachs.
(c) The girls have vanished.
(d) The girls are thrashing in their sleep having bad dreams.
4. Where was the chief shot?
(a) Two to the backs.
(b) Three in the chest and once in the head.
(c) One in the chest and one in the butt.
(d) Two in the abdomen and three in the chest.
5. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
(a) Two to three years.
(b) Six to nine months.
(c) Until the girl turns twenty.
(d) Two months.
6. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) It was a group of people.
(b) It was someone the chief knew.
(c) They have already left the country.
(d) They are cold blooded killers.
7. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) A boat.
(b) No place to worship.
(c) An dinosaur.
(d) A space ship.
8. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
(a) Robertson needed a bath.
(b) Robertson has been dead most of the day.
(c) Robertson has only been dead an hour or two.
(d) Robertson was wearing a disguise.
9. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
(d) Two policemen.
10. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
(a) Someone crying.
(b) A door closes.
(c) A soft thud.
(d) Glass breaking.
11. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) A knife wound.
(b) Two bullet holes.
(c) A burn.
(d) A cool tattoo.
12. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) She has a class at the community college.
(b) Going to see her mother.
(c) Going to work.
(d) Her daughter's birthday.
13. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(a) Robertson's partner.
(d) A bodach.
14. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
(a) Get it translated.
(b) Keep it close.
(c) Get rid of it.
(d) Find the owner.
15. What does Odd find in the church?
(a) A homeless man.
(b) A nest of rabbits.
(c) Two coyotes.
(d) A dead dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
2. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
3. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
4. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
5. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)