|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) A fork hit it.
(b) A knife.
(c) A cat.
(d) His girlfriend got angry.
2. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) Her daughter's birthday.
(b) She has a class at the community college.
(c) Going to see her mother.
(d) Going to work.
3. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
4. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
(a) To work.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) Get on a plane.
5. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
(a) Things that didn't disturb her.
(b) Whatever made life freer.
(c) The dead.
(d) Things of her choosing.
6. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) Satanic spirits.
(b) Fear and pain combined.
(c) Blind fury.
(d) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
7. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) The Grill.
(b) The abandoned church.
(c) Camp's End.
(d) Terri's house.
8. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) No place to worship.
(b) A boat.
(c) A space ship.
(d) An dinosaur.
9. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Academia or drug dealing.
(b) Business school or other academia.
(c) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(d) Drugs or mathmatics.
10. What does Stormy call PMS?
(a) Odd's Psychic Magnetism Syndrome.
(b) Post Murder Suspects.
(c) Putting up with Men's Stuff.
(d) Pre Murder Spree.
11. What does Odd find in the church?
(a) A nest of rabbits.
(b) A homeless man.
(c) Two coyotes.
(d) A dead dog.
12. What does Shamus say was found in the freezer of a practicing satanist he knew who claimed to have hated his mother?
(a) A box of rejected Hallmark cards.
(b) His mother's left hand in a box.
(c) Her bones burried around the outside of the house.
(d) The man's mother's head in a freezer.
13. What does Odd say his mother qualifies as in his dictionary?
14. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
(a) The girls have vanished.
(b) The girls are thrashing in their sleep having bad dreams.
(c) Nothing but the girls sleeping.
(d) Five bodachs.
15. What is Odd's father's requirement for women?
(a) That they have a boob job done.
(b) That they have blond hair.
(c) That they are shallow.
(d) That they are younger than twenty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
2. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
3. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
4. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
5. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)