|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) It was a group of people.
(b) They are cold blooded killers.
(c) They have already left the country.
(d) It was someone the chief knew.
2. What does Stormy call PMS?
(a) Odd's Psychic Magnetism Syndrome.
(b) Post Murder Suspects.
(c) Putting up with Men's Stuff.
(d) Pre Murder Spree.
3. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
(a) Shot to the back of the head.
(c) Stabbed in the abdomen.
(d) Gun shot to the chest.
4. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
(a) Sticks pieces of them up his nose.
(b) To clean off the inside of Rosalia's car.
(c) Cleans inisde Robertson's wound.
(d) Clear off any residue on Odd's hands.
5. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(a) Aggressive foot fungus.
(d) Heart attack.
6. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
(b) She didn't know.
(c) She saw death on him although not in him.
(d) She saw death all around him.
7. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
(a) To his grandmother's grave.
(b) To check in on the chief.
(c) To look at Robertson's body.
(d) To see stormy.
8. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
(a) A soft thud.
(b) Someone crying.
(c) A door closes.
(d) Glass breaking.
9. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
(a) There are no coincidences.
(b) Fate intervenes in life.
(c) Destiny works with free will.
(d) The best things to eat in life are often the least healthy.
10. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(b) Academia or drug dealing.
(c) Drugs or mathmatics.
(d) Business school or other academia.
11. What does Odd say his mother qualifies as in his dictionary?
12. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) The chief has been shot.
(b) Bodachs cover the house.
(c) Elvis is there on the roof.
(d) The chief has had a heart attack.
13. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
14. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
(a) Two policemen.
15. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
2. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
3. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
4. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
5. Where are Stormy and Odd going into at the beginning of Chapter 22?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)