|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
2. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
(b) Nearer the ocean.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Anywhere but Pico Mundo.
3. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to get ice cream.
(b) Going golfing.
(c) Going to a movie.
(d) Going bowling.
4. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(d) Mickey Mouse.
5. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
(a) To clean off the inside of Rosalia's car.
(b) Clear off any residue on Odd's hands.
(c) Cleans inisde Robertson's wound.
(d) Sticks pieces of them up his nose.
6. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(b) Robertson's partner.
(c) A bodach.
7. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
(a) Her nephew Marco.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her sister's brother.
(d) Her brother.
8. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) The Grill.
(b) Camp's End.
(c) The abandoned church.
(d) Terri's house.
9. What does the nurse say about the card?
(a) It has goo on the edge.
(b) It makes her feel unsafe.
(c) It has bad energy.
(d) It is warm.
10. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
(a) They don't know how.
(b) Because it takes black magic.
(c) They are scared.
(d) It is blocked to their minds.
11. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
(a) An acme package.
(b) His flashlight.
(c) Robertson's shoe.
(d) Broken bottle.
12. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
(b) Quit working.
13. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) It was someone the chief knew.
(b) It was a group of people.
(c) They are cold blooded killers.
(d) They have already left the country.
14. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Academia or drug dealing.
(b) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(c) Drugs or mathmatics.
(d) Business school or other academia.
15. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
(a) Robertson cannot accept the truth of his death.
(b) Robertson is being controlled.
(c) Robertson's favorite show is starting on television.
(d) Odd has talisman's up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
2. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
3. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
4. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
5. Where was the chief shot?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)