|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse say about the card?
(a) It makes her feel unsafe.
(b) It has goo on the edge.
(c) It has bad energy.
(d) It is warm.
2. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Drugs or mathmatics.
(b) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(c) Academia or drug dealing.
(d) Business school or other academia.
3. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
(b) Child pornography.
(c) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
(d) Smuggling illegal aliens.
4. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) An unknown spirit.
(d) A bodach.
5. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
(a) Robertson needed a bath.
(b) Robertson has been dead most of the day.
(c) Robertson has only been dead an hour or two.
(d) Robertson was wearing a disguise.
6. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(a) Another dead body.
(b) A sign.
(d) A glass floor.
7. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) The Grill.
(b) Terri's house.
(c) Camp's End.
(d) The abandoned church.
8. What did Shamus' mother want him to be?
(a) A conductor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A cop.
(d) A lawyer.
9. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going to get ice cream.
(c) Going bowling.
(d) Going golfing.
10. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) They are cold blooded killers.
(b) It was a group of people.
(c) It was someone the chief knew.
(d) They have already left the country.
11. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) Going to see her mother.
(b) Her daughter's birthday.
(c) Going to work.
(d) She has a class at the community college.
12. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
13. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
(a) A letter.
(b) A dead body.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A bloddy knife.
14. What does Odd's father ask him?
(a) Why Odd wants to ruin his life.
(b) If there might be another girl that Odd could be interested in.
(c) If he is sure Stormy isn't a lesbian.
(d) If Stormy is pregnant.
15. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
2. What does Shamus say was found in the freezer of a practicing satanist he knew who claimed to have hated his mother?
3. What does Shamus call Odd?
4. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
5. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)