|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
(b) Officer Varner.
(c) His mother.
2. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) A burn.
(b) A cool tattoo.
(c) Two bullet holes.
(d) A knife wound.
3. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
4. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
5. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
(a) The letters MOM.
(b) The word SataN.
(c) The letters FOL.
(d) A picture of a demon.
6. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) An eye.
(b) A breast.
(c) A finger.
(d) An ear.
7. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
(a) Destiny works with free will.
(b) Fate intervenes in life.
(c) The best things to eat in life are often the least healthy.
(d) There are no coincidences.
8. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Child pornography.
(b) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
(c) Smuggling illegal aliens.
(d) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
9. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
10. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
(a) Robertson was wearing a disguise.
(b) Robertson needed a bath.
(c) Robertson has been dead most of the day.
(d) Robertson has only been dead an hour or two.
11. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
(a) It is blocked to their minds.
(b) They are scared.
(c) They don't know how.
(d) Because it takes black magic.
12. What did Shamus' mother want him to be?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A conductor.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A cop.
13. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
(a) Two to three years.
(b) Six to nine months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Until the girl turns twenty.
14. What does Shamus call Odd?
(d) One rad dude.
15. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
(b) An unmarked police car.
(c) A bunch of kids skateboarding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
2. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
3. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
4. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
5. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)