|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd's father ask him?
(a) If he is sure Stormy isn't a lesbian.
(b) Why Odd wants to ruin his life.
(c) If Stormy is pregnant.
(d) If there might be another girl that Odd could be interested in.
2. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
(a) Her sister's house.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) Get on a plane.
(d) To work.
3. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(a) Robertson's partner.
(c) A bodach.
4. What does Odd say his mother qualifies as in his dictionary?
5. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) The Grill.
(b) Terri's house.
(c) The abandoned church.
(d) Camp's End.
6. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
(a) Nothing but the girls sleeping.
(b) The girls are thrashing in their sleep having bad dreams.
(c) The girls have vanished.
(d) Five bodachs.
7. What does Shamus call Odd?
(b) One rad dude.
8. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(a) Another dead body.
(c) A glass floor.
(d) A sign.
9. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Drugs or mathmatics.
(b) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(c) Academia or drug dealing.
(d) Business school or other academia.
10. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Aggressive foot fungus.
11. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) A boat.
(b) No place to worship.
(c) An dinosaur.
(d) A space ship.
12. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) It was a group of people.
(b) They have already left the country.
(c) It was someone the chief knew.
(d) They are cold blooded killers.
13. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A breast.
(b) A finger.
(c) An eye.
(d) An ear.
14. Where are Stormy and Odd going into at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Stormy's ice cream store.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Tire World.
15. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Smuggling illegal aliens.
(b) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
(c) Child pornography.
(d) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse say about the card?
2. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
3. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
4. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
5. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)