|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going to get ice cream.
(c) Going bowling.
(d) Going golfing.
2. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A map.
(b) A meditation card.
(c) A cool toy.
(d) An instruction list.
3. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) Fear and pain combined.
(b) Blind fury.
(c) Satanic spirits.
(d) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
4. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(b) A glass floor.
(c) Another dead body.
(d) A sign.
5. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
(d) Quit working.
6. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
7. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A breast.
(b) An eye.
(c) A finger.
(d) An ear.
8. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
9. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(b) Robertson's partner.
(d) A bodach.
10. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) A burn.
(b) A cool tattoo.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) Two bullet holes.
11. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
(c) His mother.
(d) Officer Varner.
12. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Smuggling illegal aliens.
(b) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
(c) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
(d) Child pornography.
13. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
(a) She was the mother of his child.
(b) He feared her.
(c) She had good lawyers.
(d) Because he had loved her.
14. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
(a) Robertson's favorite show is starting on television.
(b) Robertson cannot accept the truth of his death.
(c) Odd has talisman's up.
(d) Robertson is being controlled.
15. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
(b) It is where his parents were killed.
(c) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
(d) His ex-girlfriend works there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say his mother qualifies as in his dictionary?
2. What does the nurse say about the card?
3. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
4. What does Shamus say that the card says?
5. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)