|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) Satanic spirits.
(b) Blind fury.
(c) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
(d) Fear and pain combined.
3. Why did Odd's mother point a gun at him when he was five?
(a) Because he had asked for a hug.
(b) Because she had drank too much.
(c) Because he had a fever.
(d) Because he was coughing.
4. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A cool toy.
(b) A map.
(c) A meditation card.
(d) An instruction list.
5. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
6. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(a) A bodach.
(c) Robertson's partner.
7. What does Shamus call Odd?
(b) One rad dude.
8. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
(a) The chief of police.
(c) His mother.
(d) The pastor.
9. What does Odd see that Granny Sugars had always said was an omen of bad cards in poker?
(a) A yellow moon.
(b) An early fog.
(c) A starless night.
(d) A red moon.
10. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A letter.
(c) A dead body.
(d) A bloddy knife.
11. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
(a) To work.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) Her sister's house.
(d) Get on a plane.
12. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(a) Another dead body.
(c) A sign.
(d) A glass floor.
13. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) A cat.
(b) His girlfriend got angry.
(c) A knife.
(d) A fork hit it.
14. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
(a) Cross over.
(b) Make peace.
(c) Stay at the Church.
(d) Stay dead.
15. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
(b) His ex-girlfriend works there.
(c) It is where his parents were killed.
(d) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
2. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
3. What does the nurse say about the card?
4. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
5. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)