|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
(a) Robertson's shoe.
(b) Broken bottle.
(c) His flashlight.
(d) An acme package.
2. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
(c) Two policemen.
3. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
(a) A soft thud.
(b) Glass breaking.
(c) Someone crying.
(d) A door closes.
4. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
(b) Quit working.
5. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going to get ice cream.
(c) Going bowling.
(d) Going golfing.
6. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(c) A bodach.
(d) Robertson's partner.
7. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(b) Drugs or mathmatics.
(c) Academia or drug dealing.
(d) Business school or other academia.
8. Where does Odd go in the beginning of Chapter 48?
(a) The abandoned church.
(b) Camp's End.
(c) The Grill.
(d) Terri's house.
9. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Aggressive foot fungus.
10. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A finger.
(b) A breast.
(c) An eye.
(d) An ear.
11. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
(a) His mother.
(c) The chief of police.
(d) The pastor.
12. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her sister's brother.
(c) Her nephew Marco.
(d) Her brother.
13. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
14. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
(a) To clean off the inside of Rosalia's car.
(b) Sticks pieces of them up his nose.
(c) Clear off any residue on Odd's hands.
(d) Cleans inisde Robertson's wound.
15. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shamus say that the card says?
2. What does Odd say his mother qualifies as in his dictionary?
3. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
4. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
5. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)