|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(b) Mickey Mouse.
2. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
(a) He feared her.
(b) She was the mother of his child.
(c) She had good lawyers.
(d) Because he had loved her.
3. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going bowling.
(c) Going to get ice cream.
(d) Going golfing.
4. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
(a) His mother.
(c) Officer Varner.
5. What does Odd find in the church?
(a) Two coyotes.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A nest of rabbits.
(d) A homeless man.
6. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
7. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Thrift stores.
(d) She made them.
8. What did Shamus' mother want him to be?
(a) A cop.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A conductor.
(d) A doctor.
9. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
(a) An unmarked police car.
(b) A bunch of kids skateboarding.
10. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
11. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) A fork hit it.
(b) A knife.
(c) His girlfriend got angry.
(d) A cat.
12. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
(a) The dead.
(b) Things of her choosing.
(c) Whatever made life freer.
(d) Things that didn't disturb her.
13. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A map.
(b) A cool toy.
(c) An instruction list.
(d) A meditation card.
14. What can Odd remember his mother saying while he is dragging the body of Robertson in Chapter 37?
(a) Want to see what a mess this gun will make?
(b) You want to pull the trigger for me?
(c) Do you want pepperoni or cheese?
(d) Do you think I will go to heaven if I kill myself?
15. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
(a) Blind fury.
(b) Fear and pain combined.
(c) The leftover evil of a person's soul.
(d) Satanic spirits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
2. What does Odd's father ask him?
3. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
4. What does Odd hear in chapter forty-eight that causes him to worry?
5. What does Shamus say that the card says?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)