|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
(a) Pay On Delivery.
(b) His mother's initials.
(c) His college.
(d) A gang he had been involved with when he was younger.
2. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) His ex-girlfriend works there.
(b) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
(c) It is where his parents were killed.
(d) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
3. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) The chief has had a heart attack.
(b) Elvis is there on the roof.
(c) Bodachs cover the house.
(d) The chief has been shot.
4. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
(a) His mother lived too far away.
(b) Odd's father wouldn't have allowed it.
(c) His grandmother feared his mother.
(d) Granny Sugars was in poor health.
5. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
6. What does Odd see that Granny Sugars had always said was an omen of bad cards in poker?
(a) A red moon.
(b) A yellow moon.
(c) A starless night.
(d) An early fog.
7. What does Shamus call Odd?
(c) One rad dude.
8. What is Odd's father's requirement for women?
(a) That they have blond hair.
(b) That they are younger than twenty.
(c) That they are shallow.
(d) That they have a boob job done.
9. Why did Odd's mother point a gun at him when he was five?
(a) Because he was coughing.
(b) Because he had asked for a hug.
(c) Because she had drank too much.
(d) Because he had a fever.
10. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
(a) She had good lawyers.
(b) Because he had loved her.
(c) He feared her.
(d) She was the mother of his child.
11. Where was the chief shot?
(a) Three in the chest and once in the head.
(b) One in the chest and one in the butt.
(c) Two in the abdomen and three in the chest.
(d) Two to the backs.
12. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
(a) Sticks pieces of them up his nose.
(b) To clean off the inside of Rosalia's car.
(c) Clear off any residue on Odd's hands.
(d) Cleans inisde Robertson's wound.
13. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
(a) Production and distribution of ecstasy.
(b) Stealing from charitable organiztions.
(c) Child pornography.
(d) Smuggling illegal aliens.
14. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
(a) Robertson is warmer than he should be.
(b) Robertson needs to use more moisturzer.
(c) Odd gets a premonition of the murder.
(d) Robertson is colder than Odd would have thought.
15. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
2. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
3. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
4. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
5. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)