|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the chief shot?
(a) Three in the chest and once in the head.
(b) Two in the abdomen and three in the chest.
(c) One in the chest and one in the butt.
(d) Two to the backs.
2. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
(a) She will kill herself.
(b) She won't forgive him for this.
(c) Someone will have to lock her up.
(d) This will be the last time he sees her.
3. Who does Odd realize has the same tattoo as Robertson?
(a) Officer Varner.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
(a) Odd gets a premonition of the murder.
(b) Robertson is colder than Odd would have thought.
(c) Robertson is warmer than he should be.
(d) Robertson needs to use more moisturzer.
5. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
(a) Stay dead.
(b) Make peace.
(c) Stay at the Church.
(d) Cross over.
6. Why did Odd's mother point a gun at him when he was five?
(a) Because he had asked for a hug.
(b) Because he had a fever.
(c) Because she had drank too much.
(d) Because he was coughing.
7. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
(a) Get it translated.
(b) Find the owner.
(c) Get rid of it.
(d) Keep it close.
8. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A meditation card.
(b) A cool toy.
(c) A map.
(d) An instruction list.
9. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
(a) The letters MOM.
(b) A picture of a demon.
(c) The word SataN.
(d) The letters FOL.
10. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going to get ice cream.
(c) Going bowling.
(d) Going golfing.
11. Who does Odd find waiting for him in the house after he hears a lamp break?
(a) A bodach.
(d) Robertson's partner.
12. What does the nurse say about the card?
(a) It makes her feel unsafe.
(b) It has bad energy.
(c) It is warm.
(d) It has goo on the edge.
13. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
14. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
15. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) Her daughter's birthday.
(b) Going to see her mother.
(c) Going to work.
(d) She has a class at the community college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
2. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
3. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
4. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
5. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)