|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
(a) Quit working.
2. What does Shamus say was found in the freezer of a practicing satanist he knew who claimed to have hated his mother?
(a) The man's mother's head in a freezer.
(b) Her bones burried around the outside of the house.
(c) A box of rejected Hallmark cards.
(d) His mother's left hand in a box.
3. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
(a) His ex-girlfriend works there.
(b) There is a mass of bodachs coming from the building.
(c) It is where his parents were killed.
(d) He has had a vision of people being murdered there.
4. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
(a) Broken bottle.
(b) His flashlight.
(c) Robertson's shoe.
(d) An acme package.
5. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Aggressive foot fungus.
6. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cat.
(c) An unknown spirit.
(d) A bodach.
7. What does Odd's father ask him?
(a) Why Odd wants to ruin his life.
(b) If he is sure Stormy isn't a lesbian.
(c) If Stormy is pregnant.
(d) If there might be another girl that Odd could be interested in.
8. What can Odd remember his mother saying while he is dragging the body of Robertson in Chapter 37?
(a) You want to pull the trigger for me?
(b) Want to see what a mess this gun will make?
(c) Do you want pepperoni or cheese?
(d) Do you think I will go to heaven if I kill myself?
9. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) A cat.
(b) A knife.
(c) A fork hit it.
(d) His girlfriend got angry.
10. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
(a) Get rid of it.
(b) Find the owner.
(c) Get it translated.
(d) Keep it close.
11. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
12. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
(a) A picture of a demon.
(b) The word SataN.
(c) The letters FOL.
(d) The letters MOM.
13. What does Rafus Carter say he believes to be true about the person that shot the chief?
(a) It was someone the chief knew.
(b) They have already left the country.
(c) They are cold blooded killers.
(d) It was a group of people.
14. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(a) Bob Robertson's body.
(c) Chief of police.
(d) Another black room.
15. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) An eye.
(b) A finger.
(c) A breast.
(d) An ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
2. Where was the chief shot?
3. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
4. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
5. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)