|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
(a) They don't know how.
(b) It is blocked to their minds.
(c) They are scared.
(d) Because it takes black magic.
2. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A map.
(b) A cool toy.
(c) A meditation card.
(d) An instruction list.
3. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
4. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) A boat.
(b) An dinosaur.
(c) No place to worship.
(d) A space ship.
5. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
(a) Get on a plane.
(b) Her sister's house.
(c) To work.
(d) Her mother's house.
6. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) A knife.
(b) A cat.
(c) His girlfriend got angry.
(d) A fork hit it.
7. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
(a) An unknown spirit.
(b) A bodach.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A cat.
8. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
(a) The girls have vanished.
(b) Nothing but the girls sleeping.
(c) The girls are thrashing in their sleep having bad dreams.
(d) Five bodachs.
9. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
(a) Destiny works with free will.
(b) Fate intervenes in life.
(c) There are no coincidences.
(d) The best things to eat in life are often the least healthy.
10. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
(a) Robertson's shoe.
(b) His flashlight.
(c) Broken bottle.
(d) An acme package.
11. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
(a) Robertson cannot accept the truth of his death.
(b) Robertson is being controlled.
(c) Odd has talisman's up.
(d) Robertson's favorite show is starting on television.
12. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
(a) Robertson needs to use more moisturzer.
(b) Robertson is colder than Odd would have thought.
(c) Robertson is warmer than he should be.
(d) Odd gets a premonition of the murder.
13. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A breast.
(b) A finger.
(c) An eye.
(d) An ear.
14. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
(a) To his grandmother's grave.
(b) To see stormy.
(c) To check in on the chief.
(d) To look at Robertson's body.
15. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
(a) Shot to the back of the head.
(c) Stabbed in the abdomen.
(d) Gun shot to the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Odd's mother point a gun at him when he was five?
2. What does Stormy say that the gypsy inside the machine did after giving Stormy and Odd their card stating they were destined to be together forever?
3. What does Stormy call PMS?
4. What did Shamus' mother want him to be?
5. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)