|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
(a) Shot to the back of the head.
(b) Stabbed in the abdomen.
(c) Gun shot to the chest.
2. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
(a) Robertson needs to use more moisturzer.
(b) Robertson is warmer than he should be.
(c) Robertson is colder than Odd would have thought.
(d) Odd gets a premonition of the murder.
3. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
(a) She will kill herself.
(b) This will be the last time he sees her.
(c) She won't forgive him for this.
(d) Someone will have to lock her up.
4. What does Odd find in the church?
(a) A nest of rabbits.
(b) Two coyotes.
(c) A dead dog.
(d) A homeless man.
5. What climbs out of Robertson's mouth?
6. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
(a) Find the owner.
(b) Keep it close.
(c) Get rid of it.
(d) Get it translated.
7. What does Odd say that he and his mother were free to discuss?
(a) The dead.
(b) Things of her choosing.
(c) Things that didn't disturb her.
(d) Whatever made life freer.
8. What tattoo does Odd realize that Robertson has on his body?
(a) The word SataN.
(b) The letters MOM.
(c) The letters FOL.
(d) A picture of a demon.
9. What does Odd say he knows to be true although he doesn't know much about our life?
(a) Destiny works with free will.
(b) The best things to eat in life are often the least healthy.
(c) Fate intervenes in life.
(d) There are no coincidences.
10. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
(a) Make peace.
(b) Stay dead.
(c) Cross over.
(d) Stay at the Church.
11. What is the card that Odd retrieved from Robertson identified as?
(a) A meditation card.
(b) A map.
(c) A cool toy.
(d) An instruction list.
12. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Elvis is there on the roof.
(b) Bodachs cover the house.
(c) The chief has had a heart attack.
(d) The chief has been shot.
13. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
(a) To check in on the chief.
(b) To see stormy.
(c) To his grandmother's grave.
(d) To look at Robertson's body.
14. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going golfing.
(c) Going to get ice cream.
(d) Going bowling.
15. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) A finger.
(b) An ear.
(c) A breast.
(d) An eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it that Odd doesn't want to go into the Green Moon Lanes?
2. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
3. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
4. Where was the chief shot?
5. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)