|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
(a) His girlfriend got angry.
(b) A fork hit it.
(c) A cat.
(d) A knife.
2. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
(a) She didn't know.
(b) She saw death all around him.
(d) She saw death on him although not in him.
3. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
(b) The pastor.
(c) The chief of police.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Odd think as he looks at his mother while he leaves in Chapter 53?
(a) This will be the last time he sees her.
(b) Someone will have to lock her up.
(c) She won't forgive him for this.
(d) She will kill herself.
5. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
6. Who does Odd go to see in Chapter 51?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
7. What does Odd find in his apartment when he arrives?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A letter.
(c) A bloddy knife.
(d) A pistol.
8. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
(a) They are scared.
(b) It is blocked to their minds.
(c) They don't know how.
(d) Because it takes black magic.
9. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Bodachs cover the house.
(b) Elvis is there on the roof.
(c) The chief has had a heart attack.
(d) The chief has been shot.
10. What does Shamus say that the card says?
(a) Father of lies.
(b) Lies of our father.
(c) Father of flies.
(d) Paul is dead.
11. What does Shamus call Odd?
(a) One rad dude.
12. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
(a) His college.
(b) A gang he had been involved with when he was younger.
(c) Pay On Delivery.
(d) His mother's initials.
13. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
(a) Robertson's heart.
(b) A bottle silencer.
(c) A previous knife wound.
(d) A tattoo.
14. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) A burn.
(b) A cool tattoo.
(c) A knife wound.
(d) Two bullet holes.
15. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Business school or other academia.
(b) Academia or drug dealing.
(c) Drugs or mathmatics.
(d) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd do with the moist towelettes?
2. What does the nurse say about the card?
3. Who does Roalia say has already been buy and talked to her in Chapter 44?
4. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
5. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)