|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd explain in chapter fourteen that his father is trying to do to get rich quick?
(a) Start his own modeling agency.
(b) Sell off pieces of the moon.
(c) Marry a rich woman.
(d) Help people invest their money wisely.
2. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
(a) Time has stopped.
(b) He has gone backward through time.
(c) Two days has past.
(d) It is thirty years earlier.
3. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) A banshee.
(c) Big Foot.
4. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
(a) Albino cockroach.
(b) Tazmanian devil.
(c) Pit viper.
(d) Demon of Canterville.
5. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
(b) His Granny Sugars.
6. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Get a gun.
(b) Get out of town.
(c) Hold a seance.
(d) Leave this one alone.
7. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(b) Left the country.
(c) Became cats.
8. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
(b) Buttered muffins.
(d) Toast with butter.
9. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
(a) Makes it weak.
(b) Softens it.
(c) Drives it away from its owner.
(d) Makes it brittle.
10. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
11. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Find out what the red eye is.
(b) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(c) Become trapped in a time loop.
(d) Be transfered far from the current date.
12. How did Stormy's parents die?
(a) Plane crash.
(b) No one is sure what happened to them.
(d) Car crash.
13. What does Odd find in Fungus Man's house in the end of Chapter 9?
(a) The black room.
(b) A gun and a list of people to die.
(c) An array of trapped spirits.
(d) A vortex of death.
14. What does Stormy tell Odd that the bodachs are in the beginning of Chapter 8 when Odd tells her that there are three of them with the Fungus Man?
(a) They make her itch.
(b) They are bad luck.
(c) It doesn't seem real to her.
(d) They are bad for business.
15. What does Harlo drive?
(b) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
(c) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
2. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
3. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
4. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
5. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)