|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(a) Too many to number.
(d) One large one.
2. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
(a) Through holes or crevices.
(b) Materialize wherever they want.
(c) Walk through walls.
(d) Attached to people.
3. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
4. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
5. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) A beer.
(b) Pepcid AC.
(c) A nitro tablet.
(d) A blood sugar pill.
6. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
(a) He might be in danger.
(b) They would try to sway him to their purposes.
(c) They would be more fearful of him.
(d) They would send others after him.
7. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Be transfered far from the current date.
(b) Find out what the red eye is.
(c) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(d) Become trapped in a time loop.
8. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(b) He doesn't know why.
(c) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(d) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
9. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
(a) Spare bedroom.
(d) A completely empty room.
10. What does Odd NOT say that Terri is for him?
(a) Culinary mentor.
(b) Surrogate mother.
(c) His dating service.
(d) Authority on Elvis.
11. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
(a) Pictures of Penny Kallisto.
(b) A few dollars and a passport.
(c) A letter to Penny's parents.
(d) Locks of Penny's hair soaked in blood.
12. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
(a) He isn't sure.
(c) Satan worshiping guides.
(d) Dead bodies.
13. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Boot camp.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) Nothing to worry about.
(d) The last defense.
14. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
(a) Starve himself to death.
(b) Walk the plank.
(c) Jump off a cliff.
(d) Eat poison.
15. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(b) Chief Porter.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
2. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
3. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
4. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
5. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)