|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
(a) They are just friends.
(b) He enjoys her company.
(c) They are soul mates.
(d) They are going into business together.
2. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Pooped in Odd's coat.
(b) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(c) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(d) Scratched Odd's legs.
3. How did Stormy's parents die?
(b) Car crash.
(c) No one is sure what happened to them.
(d) Plane crash.
4. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
(a) She will marry again and be happy.
(b) She will die of old age in her bed.
(c) She will dance at her children's weddings.
(d) She is going to have a car accident within a week.
5. What talent does Ozzie feel that Odd is squandering?
(c) Writing talent.
6. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) Dead bodies.
(d) Satan worshiping guides.
7. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
(b) More than double what Odd had seen that morning.
8. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
(a) Holds it.
(b) Tapes it to his chest.
(c) Bites it.
(d) Licks it.
9. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
10. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They were murdered.
(b) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(c) They were on a boat that sank.
(d) They all died from cancer.
11. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Close the windows.
(c) Get out of town.
(d) Lock the doors.
12. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
(b) Legal assistant.
(d) Dental assistant.
13. When Odd goes back into Fungus Man's house a second time in Chapter 11 what has changed?
(a) Someone is in the house.
(b) There is sound.
(c) Elvis and John Wayne are waiting for him.
(d) The house is completely clean.
14. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) A child crying.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) People screaming.
(d) A beast.
15. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Holds his hand.
(c) Gives him some of her courage.
(d) Gives him a spell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
2. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
3. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
4. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
5. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)