|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
(a) They have to move on.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They change.
(d) They get to fly around like angels.
2. What does Terri offer to loan Odd to check out Fungus Man?
(a) Some money.
(b) Her car.
(c) Her contacts at the police station.
(d) Her cell phone.
3. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
(b) Two hundred.
4. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
5. When Odd goes back into Fungus Man's house a second time in Chapter 11 what has changed?
(a) Elvis and John Wayne are waiting for him.
(b) There is sound.
(c) The house is completely clean.
(d) Someone is in the house.
6. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
(a) Odd wasn't thinking straight.
(b) Penny was too angry.
(c) He believes Harlo might have been about to kill again.
(d) Harlo had friends in high places who could have gotten him off.
7. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Be transfered far from the current date.
(b) Find out what the red eye is.
(c) Become trapped in a time loop.
(d) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
8. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(a) One large one.
(c) Too many to number.
9. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
(a) Throws up after meals.
(b) Abandons her children.
(c) Murders people.
(d) Spits on old people.
10. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Singing to an invisible audience.
(b) Dancing with an invisible woman.
(c) Arguing with himself.
(d) Cutting himself.
11. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
(a) He leaves the house.
(b) He pulls out a camera.
(c) He sets fire to the house.
(d) He waits several seconds and then enters the room again.
12. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) People screaming.
(b) A child crying.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) A beast.
13. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(c) He became catatonic.
(d) He went mad after an encounter with them.
14. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bodachs.
(b) Thirteen bodachs.
(d) One more ghost.
15. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
(a) Read any good books lately?
(b) How's it hanging?
(c) Have we met before?
(d) What's up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
2. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
3. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
4. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
5. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)