|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
(a) They are going into business together.
(b) They are just friends.
(c) They are soul mates.
(d) He enjoys her company.
2. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
(a) The day after Halloween.
(d) A week before summer vacation.
3. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) Her only hope.
(b) That old rug merchant.
(c) The collector.
(d) The man upstairs.
4. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
(a) The same dreams.
(b) The same destiny.
(c) The same birthday.
(d) Matching birthmarks.
5. How many children does Rosalia have?
6. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Arguing with himself.
(b) Singing to an invisible audience.
(c) Dancing with an invisible woman.
(d) Cutting himself.
7. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
(a) It is thirty years earlier.
(b) Time has stopped.
(c) He has gone backward through time.
(d) Two days has past.
8. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She wanted to be famous.
(b) She may be a latent medium.
(c) She had a family connection to him.
(d) She began dreaming of Elvis.
9. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
(a) Holds his hand.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Gives him some of her courage.
(d) Gives him a spell.
10. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
(a) Robertson is rich.
(b) Robertson has three off shore accounts.
(c) Robertson has taken out several loans recently.
(d) Robertson has a Social Security scam going on.
11. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Thirteen bodachs.
(b) Three bodachs.
(c) One more ghost.
12. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They all died from cancer.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(d) They were on a boat that sank.
13. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
(b) Bad dreams.
(c) Natural disasters in which large numbers of people die.
14. When Odd goes back into Fungus Man's house a second time in Chapter 11 what has changed?
(a) Someone is in the house.
(b) Elvis and John Wayne are waiting for him.
(c) There is sound.
(d) The house is completely clean.
15. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(b) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(c) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(d) He became catatonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
3. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
4. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
5. What talent does Ozzie feel that Odd is squandering?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)