|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harlo drive?
(b) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
(c) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
2. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
(a) A cockroach the size of Texas.
(b) A linebacker for Greenbay trying to double his size.
(c) A sumo wrestler in training.
(d) Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine.
3. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
(a) He was chasing Harlo for shoplifting.
(b) Odd had been asking around about Penny and was given a tip.
(c) They were fighting over a girl they both liked.
(d) He saw the pictures of Penny when Harlo opened his wallet.
4. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
(a) Penny was too angry.
(b) He believes Harlo might have been about to kill again.
(c) Harlo had friends in high places who could have gotten him off.
(d) Odd wasn't thinking straight.
5. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
(c) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Chief Porter.
6. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
7. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She wanted to be famous.
(b) She began dreaming of Elvis.
(c) She may be a latent medium.
(d) She had a family connection to him.
8. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Become trapped in a time loop.
(b) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(c) Be transfered far from the current date.
(d) Find out what the red eye is.
9. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
(a) She was drowning.
(b) She had been shot in the head and was dead.
(c) She had her head cut off.
(d) She had a knife in her back.
10. What does Odd explain in chapter fourteen that his father is trying to do to get rich quick?
(a) Sell off pieces of the moon.
(b) Help people invest their money wisely.
(c) Start his own modeling agency.
(d) Marry a rich woman.
11. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) The collector.
(b) The man upstairs.
(c) Her only hope.
(d) That old rug merchant.
12. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
(a) A cell phone and a cup of coffee.
(b) A gun and a knife.
(c) A Bible and a meat cleaver.
(d) A phone and a knife.
13. Where do Stormy and Odd eat in Chapter 18?
(a) The church belfry.
(b) The park.
(c) Top of Stormy's house.
(d) Odd's apartment.
14. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
(a) He isn't sure.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) Satan worshiping guides.
15. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
2. Who is Stormy's uncle?
3. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
4. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
5. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)