|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd notice about the sounds in Fungus Man's house?
(a) The sounds are extremely loud.
(b) There is the sound of death.
(c) He can hear whispering.
(d) There are no sounds.
2. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Big Foot.
(d) A banshee.
3. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) The kids telescope.
(b) A panda bear lamp.
(c) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(d) A glass piggy bank.
4. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
(a) Have we met before?
(b) Read any good books lately?
(c) What's up?
(d) How's it hanging?
5. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) A beer.
(b) Pepcid AC.
(c) A nitro tablet.
(d) A blood sugar pill.
6. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(c) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(d) He became catatonic.
7. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
(a) Tapes it to his chest.
(b) Licks it.
(c) Holds it.
(d) Bites it.
8. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(c) Left the country.
(d) Became cats.
9. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(b) He doesn't know why.
(c) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(d) They speak only to the pure of heart.
10. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Holds his hand.
(c) Gives him a spell.
(d) Gives him some of her courage.
11. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
(a) A satanic catalogue.
(b) An odd poem.
(c) Calendar day Wednesday, August 15.
(d) A diary.
12. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Become trapped in a time loop.
(b) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(c) Find out what the red eye is.
(d) Be transfered far from the current date.
13. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
(a) Albino cockroach.
(b) Tazmanian devil.
(c) Pit viper.
(d) Demon of Canterville.
14. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd has more to lose.
(b) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(c) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(d) Odd can't control his movements.
15. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
(a) Kisses Odd on each cheek.
(b) Hugs Odd like a father.
(c) Recites Mark Twain to Odd.
(d) Does a small dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
2. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
3. What does Terri offer to loan Odd to check out Fungus Man?
4. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
5. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)