|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(b) Left the country.
(c) Became cats.
2. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She wanted to be famous.
(b) She had a family connection to him.
(c) She may be a latent medium.
(d) She began dreaming of Elvis.
3. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
(a) An evil presence.
(b) A foul smell.
(d) Some of their black mist.
4. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(b) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(c) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(d) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
5. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
(b) Dental assistant.
(d) Legal assistant.
6. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Leave this one alone.
(b) Get a gun.
(c) Hold a seance.
(d) Get out of town.
7. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
(a) Bad dreams.
(d) Natural disasters in which large numbers of people die.
8. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Thirteen bodachs.
(c) Three bodachs.
(d) One more ghost.
9. What does Odd NOT say that Terri is for him?
(a) Surrogate mother.
(b) Culinary mentor.
(c) His dating service.
(d) Authority on Elvis.
10. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Dancing with an invisible woman.
(b) Arguing with himself.
(c) Cutting himself.
(d) Singing to an invisible audience.
11. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
(b) Two hundred.
12. Where do Stormy and Odd eat in Chapter 18?
(a) The church belfry.
(b) Top of Stormy's house.
(c) The park.
(d) Odd's apartment.
13. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
(a) Have we met before?
(b) Read any good books lately?
(c) What's up?
(d) How's it hanging?
14. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) They all died from cancer.
(d) They were on a boat that sank.
15. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
2. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
3. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
4. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
5. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)