|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
(a) Starve himself to death.
(b) Eat poison.
(c) Jump off a cliff.
(d) Walk the plank.
2. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(a) Fear and disappointment.
(c) Hate and deceit.
(d) Death and violence.
3. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
(a) Kisses Odd on each cheek.
(b) Does a small dance.
(c) Hugs Odd like a father.
(d) Recites Mark Twain to Odd.
4. Where does Odd learn that Robertson got his large sum of money?
(a) No one is sure.
(b) Divorced a ritch woman.
(d) Wife died with large insurance policy.
5. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
(b) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(c) Charles Manson.
6. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(b) Left the country.
(c) Became cats.
7. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Trial and error.
(b) The last defense.
(c) Boot camp.
(d) Nothing to worry about.
8. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
9. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(b) Dry mournful wind.
10. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
(a) An evil presence.
(c) Some of their black mist.
(d) A foul smell.
11. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Big Foot.
(c) A banshee.
12. What talent does Ozzie feel that Odd is squandering?
(d) Writing talent.
13. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
(a) His Granny Sugars.
14. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
(b) Penny's virgin blood.
(c) Some of Penny's hair.
(d) Penny's spit.
15. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They were on a boat that sank.
(b) They all died from cancer.
(c) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(d) They were murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
2. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
3. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
4. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
5. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)