Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(b) Hate and deceit.
(c) Death and violence.
(d) Fear and disappointment.
2. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) The last defense.
(b) Nothing to worry about.
(c) Trial and error.
(d) Boot camp.
3. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) People screaming.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) A child crying.
(d) A beast.
4. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
(b) Two hundred.
5. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
(a) A diary.
(b) Calendar day Wednesday, August 15.
(c) A satanic catalogue.
(d) An odd poem.
6. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
(a) The mayor's house.
(b) St. Bartholomew's church.
(c) The four story bank.
(d) The high school.
7. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(b) Three bodachs.
(c) Thirteen bodachs.
(d) One more ghost.
8. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They were on a boat that sank.
(b) They all died from cancer.
(c) They were murdered.
(d) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
9. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
(a) Satan worshiping guides.
(b) Dead bodies.
(c) He isn't sure.
10. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Become trapped in a time loop.
(b) Be transfered far from the current date.
(c) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(d) Find out what the red eye is.
11. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
(a) They would send others after him.
(b) They would be more fearful of him.
(c) He might be in danger.
(d) They would try to sway him to their purposes.
12. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(d) Dry mournful wind.
13. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
(a) A completely empty room.
(c) Spare bedroom.
14. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
(a) She is going to have a car accident within a week.
(b) She will die of old age in her bed.
(c) She will marry again and be happy.
(d) She will dance at her children's weddings.
15. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
(a) Law enforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
2. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
3. What does Odd speculate about what makes the room turn into the black room?
4. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
5. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)