|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
(a) They are going into business together.
(b) He enjoys her company.
(c) They are soul mates.
(d) They are just friends.
2. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
(b) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(d) Charles Manson.
3. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(a) Too many to number.
(c) One large one.
4. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) A panda bear lamp.
(b) The kids telescope.
(c) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(d) A glass piggy bank.
5. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
(a) She had been shot in the head and was dead.
(b) She had her head cut off.
(c) She was drowning.
(d) She had a knife in her back.
6. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
(a) Robertson is rich.
(b) Robertson has a Social Security scam going on.
(c) Robertson has taken out several loans recently.
(d) Robertson has three off shore accounts.
7. What does Stormy tell Odd that the bodachs are in the beginning of Chapter 8 when Odd tells her that there are three of them with the Fungus Man?
(a) They are bad luck.
(b) They are bad for business.
(c) It doesn't seem real to her.
(d) They make her itch.
8. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
(b) A completely empty room.
(d) Spare bedroom.
9. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
(a) They would send others after him.
(b) He might be in danger.
(c) They would be more fearful of him.
(d) They would try to sway him to their purposes.
10. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
(a) Newspaper reporter.
(d) Chief Porter.
11. What does Odd speculate about what makes the room turn into the black room?
(a) It must really help with the cooling bill.
(b) There is no switch to start the room.
(c) The red eye in the black room is whatever controls the bodachs.
(d) The black room is a portal to another planet.
12. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(a) Fear and disappointment.
(c) Death and violence.
(d) Hate and deceit.
13. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bodachs.
(c) Thirteen bodachs.
(d) One more ghost.
14. What talent does Ozzie feel that Odd is squandering?
(c) Writing talent.
15. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
(a) A symphony conductor.
(b) A theatre actor.
(c) A brain surgeon.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
2. What does Ozzie tell Odd to bring Stormy around to see?
3. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
4. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
5. What does Harlo drive?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)