|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
(c) More than double what Odd had seen that morning.
2. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) A child crying.
(b) A beast.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) People screaming.
3. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(c) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(d) He became catatonic.
4. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(b) Pooped in Odd's coat.
(c) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(d) Scratched Odd's legs.
5. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
(a) Fungus Man.
6. What does Odd put into the doorway of the room to watch it vanish completely?
(a) A broom handle.
(b) A sock found laying on the floor.
(c) His foot.
(d) His hand.
7. How did Stormy's parents die?
(a) No one is sure what happened to them.
(b) Car crash.
(d) Plane crash.
8. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
(a) Gives him a spell.
(b) Holds his hand.
(c) Gives him some of her courage.
(d) Kisses him.
9. What does Stormy accuse Odd of having?
(a) A messiah complex.
(b) A knack for sniffing out the wierdos.
(c) A superhero complex.
(d) A wierd past time.
10. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Hold a seance.
(b) Leave this one alone.
(c) Get a gun.
(d) Get out of town.
11. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
(a) She will marry again and be happy.
(b) She will die of old age in her bed.
(c) She will dance at her children's weddings.
(d) She is going to have a car accident within a week.
12. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Be transfered far from the current date.
(b) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(c) Find out what the red eye is.
(d) Become trapped in a time loop.
13. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) A banshee.
(d) Big Foot.
14. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
(c) Toast with butter.
(d) Buttered muffins.
15. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
(a) She had her head cut off.
(b) She was drowning.
(c) She had a knife in her back.
(d) She had been shot in the head and was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
2. What does Harlo drive?
3. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
4. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
5. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)