|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
2. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
(a) His Granny Sugars.
3. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bodachs.
(c) Thirteen bodachs.
(d) One more ghost.
4. How did Stormy's parents die?
(b) Plane crash.
(c) Car crash.
(d) No one is sure what happened to them.
5. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
6. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Lock the doors.
(c) Get out of town.
(d) Close the windows.
7. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
(c) Legal assistant.
(d) Dental assistant.
8. What does Ozzie tell Odd to bring Stormy around to see?
(a) His new barbecue.
(b) His new manuscript.
(c) The blown up cow.
(d) His wine collection.
9. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
(a) Spare bedroom.
(b) A completely empty room.
10. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
(a) Penny was too angry.
(b) Odd wasn't thinking straight.
(c) Harlo had friends in high places who could have gotten him off.
(d) He believes Harlo might have been about to kill again.
11. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) They were on a boat that sank.
(d) They all died from cancer.
12. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
(a) Read any good books lately?
(b) What's up?
(c) How's it hanging?
(d) Have we met before?
13. What does Odd find in Fungus Man's house in the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A vortex of death.
(b) A gun and a list of people to die.
(c) The black room.
(d) An array of trapped spirits.
14. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
(a) The high school.
(b) The four story bank.
(c) St. Bartholomew's church.
(d) The mayor's house.
15. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
(a) A linebacker for Greenbay trying to double his size.
(b) Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine.
(c) A cockroach the size of Texas.
(d) A sumo wrestler in training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
2. Where do Stormy and Odd eat in Chapter 18?
3. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
4. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
5. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)