Short Answer Questions Key
1. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
2. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
4. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
Peed in Odd's shoes.
5. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
6. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
It is fifteen minutes slow.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)