Short Answer Key
1. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
2. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
4. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
Peed in Odd's shoes.
5. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
6. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
It is fifteen minutes slow.
7. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
That old rug merchant.
8. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
Jump off a cliff.
9. What does Odd say...
This section contains 3,019 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)