|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
(a) Eat poison.
(b) Starve himself to death.
(c) Jump off a cliff.
(d) Walk the plank.
2. What does Odd notice about the house's temperature when inside?
(a) It is very hot and musty.
(b) It is the same as outside.
(c) It is extremely cold.
(d) It is breezy.
3. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(a) Fear and disappointment.
(b) Hate and deceit.
(c) Death and violence.
4. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
(a) He feared her.
(b) She had good lawyers.
(c) Because he had loved her.
(d) She was the mother of his child.
5. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
(a) Licks it.
(b) Tapes it to his chest.
(c) Holds it.
(d) Bites it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say as he walks in chapter sixty-two toward something that his psychic magnetism is pulling him toward?
2. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
3. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
4. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
5. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)