|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going to a movie.
(b) Going golfing.
(c) Going bowling.
(d) Going to get ice cream.
2. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
(a) Legal assistant.
(c) Dental assistant.
3. What does Odd say is one reason that his grandmother didn't intervene on his behalf when he was little?
(a) Granny Sugars was in poor health.
(b) Odd's father wouldn't have allowed it.
(c) His mother lived too far away.
(d) His grandmother feared his mother.
4. What does Odd find in the container in Robertson's freezer with the name Heather Johnson on it?
(a) An eye.
(b) A breast.
(c) A finger.
(d) An ear.
5. Who does Odd quote as saying "Cruelty has a human heart...terror the human from divine."(page 370) in Chapter 61?
(a) William Blake.
(c) William Shakespear.
(d) Run DMC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd realize the bullet wound on Robertson's chest has gone through?
2. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
3. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
4. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
5. Where does Odd drive to after leaving his mothers?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)