|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Odd quote as saying "Cruelty has a human heart...terror the human from divine."(page 370) in Chapter 61?
(b) William Shakespear.
(c) William Blake.
(d) Run DMC.
2. How many children does Rosalia have?
3. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Get a gun.
(b) Hold a seance.
(c) Leave this one alone.
(d) Get out of town.
4. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Boot camp.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) The last defense.
(d) Nothing to worry about.
5. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
2. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
3. What does Odd explain in chapter fourteen that his father is trying to do to get rich quick?
4. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
5. What frightens Odd when he arrives home in Chapter 30?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)