|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
2. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
(a) Odd gets a premonition of the murder.
(b) Robertson is warmer than he should be.
(c) Robertson needs to use more moisturzer.
(d) Robertson is colder than Odd would have thought.
3. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she hasn't disappeared.
(b) That she is still alive.
(c) That she is the fairest in the land.
(d) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
4. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
(a) His mother.
(b) The chief of police.
(d) The pastor.
5. What talent does Ozzie feel that Odd is squandering?
(d) Writing talent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stormy say is NOT waiting in the ICU waiting room to see Odd?
2. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
3. What does Odd tell the gas station attendant happened to his forehead?
4. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
5. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)