|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
(a) Shot to the back of the head.
(c) Stabbed in the abdomen.
(d) Gun shot to the chest.
2. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
(a) A glass floor.
(b) Another dead body.
(c) A sign.
3. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Get a gun.
(b) Hold a seance.
(c) Get out of town.
(d) Leave this one alone.
4. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(b) Odd can't control his movements.
(c) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(d) Odd has more to lose.
5. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
(a) Licks it.
(b) Holds it.
(c) Tapes it to his chest.
(d) Bites it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
2. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
3. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
4. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
5. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)