|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
(a) A diary.
(b) An odd poem.
(c) A satanic catalogue.
(d) Calendar day Wednesday, August 15.
2. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her nephew Marco.
(c) Her sister's brother.
(d) Her brother.
3. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
(a) They are going into business together.
(b) They are just friends.
(c) They are soul mates.
(d) He enjoys her company.
4. What does Odd see that Granny Sugars had always said was an omen of bad cards in poker?
(a) A red moon.
(b) A yellow moon.
(c) A starless night.
(d) An early fog.
5. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
(b) More than double what Odd had seen that morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
2. Where was the chief shot?
3. What does the nurse say about the card?
4. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
5. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)