|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(b) That she hasn't disappeared.
(c) That she is the fairest in the land.
(d) That she is still alive.
2. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
(a) Drives it away from its owner.
(b) Makes it brittle.
(c) Softens it.
(d) Makes it weak.
3. What does Odd speculate about what makes the room turn into the black room?
(a) It must really help with the cooling bill.
(b) The black room is a portal to another planet.
(c) The red eye in the black room is whatever controls the bodachs.
(d) There is no switch to start the room.
4. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) Jeffrey Dahmer.
5. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
(a) A black cat.
(b) A raven.
(c) A swallow.
(d) A snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
2. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
3. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
4. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
5. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)