|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They all died from cancer.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(d) They were on a boat that sank.
2. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she is still alive.
(b) That she is the fairest in the land.
(c) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(d) That she hasn't disappeared.
3. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
(a) She was drowning.
(b) She had been shot in the head and was dead.
(c) She had her head cut off.
(d) She had a knife in her back.
4. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Dancing with an invisible woman.
(b) Cutting himself.
(c) Arguing with himself.
(d) Singing to an invisible audience.
5. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
(a) Five bodachs.
(b) The girls have vanished.
(c) Nothing but the girls sleeping.
(d) The girls are thrashing in their sleep having bad dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shamus say was found in the freezer of a practicing satanist he knew who claimed to have hated his mother?
2. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
3. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
4. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
5. What does Odd say that Poltergeists are?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)