|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd see when the female ghost in chapter thirty-eight unfolds her arms?
(a) A knife wound.
(b) A burn.
(c) A cool tattoo.
(d) Two bullet holes.
2. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Aggressive foot fungus.
3. What does Stormy accuse Odd of having?
(a) A knack for sniffing out the wierdos.
(b) A wierd past time.
(c) A messiah complex.
(d) A superhero complex.
4. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
(a) Murders people.
(b) Spits on old people.
(c) Throws up after meals.
(d) Abandons her children.
5. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
(a) Penny's virgin blood.
(b) Some of Penny's hair.
(d) Penny's spit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
2. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
3. What does Odd put into the doorway of the room to watch it vanish completely?
4. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
5. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)