|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
(a) The pastor.
(b) The chief of police.
(c) His mother.
2. What is the length of Odd's father's affairs?
(a) Six to nine months.
(b) Two to three years.
(c) Two months.
(d) Until the girl turns twenty.
3. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she is the fairest in the land.
(b) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(c) That she is still alive.
(d) That she hasn't disappeared.
4. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) A panda bear lamp.
(b) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(c) A glass piggy bank.
(d) The kids telescope.
5. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
(a) Because he had loved her.
(b) He feared her.
(c) She had good lawyers.
(d) She was the mother of his child.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
2. What does Shamus call Odd?
3. Who is Stormy's uncle?
4. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
5. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)