|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
(a) He sets fire to the house.
(b) He pulls out a camera.
(c) He waits several seconds and then enters the room again.
(d) He leaves the house.
2. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd has more to lose.
(b) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(c) Odd can't control his movements.
(d) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
3. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Mud Hole.
(b) Dead Man.
(c) Bad Luck.
(d) Ucky Muck.
4. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
(a) The high school.
(b) St. Bartholomew's church.
(c) The four story bank.
(d) The mayor's house.
5. What does Shamus call Odd?
(d) One rad dude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
2. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
3. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
4. What does Stormy tell Odd that the bodachs are in the beginning of Chapter 8 when Odd tells her that there are three of them with the Fungus Man?
5. What does Odd see that Granny Sugars had always said was an omen of bad cards in poker?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)