|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
(c) Two hundred.
2. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
(a) A brain surgeon.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A theatre actor.
(d) A symphony conductor.
3. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
(a) Recites Mark Twain to Odd.
(b) Hugs Odd like a father.
(c) Kisses Odd on each cheek.
(d) Does a small dance.
4. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
(a) Bad dreams.
(d) Natural disasters in which large numbers of people die.
5. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She wanted to be famous.
(b) She may be a latent medium.
(c) She began dreaming of Elvis.
(d) She had a family connection to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
2. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
3. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
4. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
5. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)