|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Elvis is there on the roof.
(b) Bodachs cover the house.
(c) The chief has had a heart attack.
(d) The chief has been shot.
2. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Ucky Muck.
(b) Mud Hole.
(c) Bad Luck.
(d) Dead Man.
3. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(a) One large one.
(c) Too many to number.
4. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Get out of town.
(b) Leave this one alone.
(c) Get a gun.
(d) Hold a seance.
5. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
(a) Jump off a cliff.
(b) Walk the plank.
(c) Starve himself to death.
(d) Eat poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Odd say is afraid to move on?
2. What does Odd find in the church?
3. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
4. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
5. What were the clergy of the Church of the Whispering Comet convicted of?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)