|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd explain that the Church of the Whispering Comet looks like?
(a) No place to worship.
(b) A space ship.
(c) An dinosaur.
(d) A boat.
2. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
(a) Robertson is colder than Odd would have thought.
(b) Robertson needs to use more moisturzer.
(c) Odd gets a premonition of the murder.
(d) Robertson is warmer than he should be.
3. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
(a) The mountains.
(c) Nearer the ocean.
(d) Anywhere but Pico Mundo.
4. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
(a) She will marry again and be happy.
(b) She will dance at her children's weddings.
(c) She will die of old age in her bed.
(d) She is going to have a car accident within a week.
5. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Bodachs cover the house.
(b) The chief has had a heart attack.
(c) Elvis is there on the roof.
(d) The chief has been shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
2. What does Odd see in the room when he goes to check on Viola's daughters?
3. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
4. Who is Stormy's uncle?
5. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)