|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
(a) Makes it brittle.
(b) Softens it.
(c) Drives it away from its owner.
(d) Makes it weak.
2. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) The kids telescope.
(b) A glass piggy bank.
(c) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(d) A panda bear lamp.
3. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
(a) His mother's initials.
(b) Pay On Delivery.
(c) A gang he had been involved with when he was younger.
(d) His college.
4. What does Odd notice about the house's temperature when inside?
(a) It is the same as outside.
(b) It is extremely cold.
(c) It is very hot and musty.
(d) It is breezy.
5. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(d) Dry mournful wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
2. Where does Odd learn that Robertson got his large sum of money?
3. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
4. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
5. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)