|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) She has a class at the community college.
(b) Going to work.
(c) Her daughter's birthday.
(d) Going to see her mother.
2. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Leave this one alone.
(b) Hold a seance.
(c) Get a gun.
(d) Get out of town.
3. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) He doesn't know why.
(b) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(c) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(d) They speak only to the pure of heart.
4. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
5. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
(b) Law enforcement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
2. How did Stormy's parents die?
3. What does Odd NOT say that Terri is for him?
4. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
5. What does Odd notice about the house's temperature when inside?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)