|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
(a) Harlo had friends in high places who could have gotten him off.
(b) Penny was too angry.
(c) Odd wasn't thinking straight.
(d) He believes Harlo might have been about to kill again.
2. What does Odd notice about the house's temperature when inside?
(a) It is extremely cold.
(b) It is the same as outside.
(c) It is very hot and musty.
(d) It is breezy.
3. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Hold a seance.
(b) Get out of town.
(c) Leave this one alone.
(d) Get a gun.
4. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
(b) An unmarked police car.
(c) A bunch of kids skateboarding.
5. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
(a) Some of Penny's hair.
(b) Penny's spit.
(d) Penny's virgin blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stormy accuse Odd of having?
2. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
3. Who is Stormy's uncle?
4. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
5. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)