|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
(a) She will dance at her children's weddings.
(b) She will die of old age in her bed.
(c) She is going to have a car accident within a week.
(d) She will marry again and be happy.
2. What did the young man behind the wheel of the truck die from when his truck struck the six-year-old English boy?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Aggressive foot fungus.
3. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A theatre actor.
(c) A symphony conductor.
(d) A brain surgeon.
4. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(b) Mickey Mouse.
5. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He became catatonic.
(b) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(c) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(d) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
2. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
3. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
4. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
5. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)