|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
(a) A completely empty room.
(b) Spare bedroom.
2. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(b) Became cats.
(d) Left the country.
3. What is the neighborhood called when Fungus Man drives to?
(a) Camp's End.
(b) Hades Room.
(c) Gato Frito.
(d) Hard Luck.
4. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she is still alive.
(b) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(c) That she hasn't disappeared.
(d) That she is the fairest in the land.
5. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
2. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
3. What does Viola say she did see in her dream in Chapter 24?
4. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
5. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)