|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
(a) The mayor's house.
(b) St. Bartholomew's church.
(c) The high school.
(d) The four story bank.
2. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
(a) He was chasing Harlo for shoplifting.
(b) Odd had been asking around about Penny and was given a tip.
(c) He saw the pictures of Penny when Harlo opened his wallet.
(d) They were fighting over a girl they both liked.
3. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
(b) The day after Halloween.
(c) A week before summer vacation.
4. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bodachs.
(b) Thirteen bodachs.
(c) One more ghost.
5. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
(b) An evil presence.
(c) A foul smell.
(d) Some of their black mist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
2. What does Odd NOT say that the bodachs have reminded him of in Chapter 12?
3. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
4. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
5. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)