|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) The collector.
(b) That old rug merchant.
(c) The man upstairs.
(d) Her only hope.
2. How many children does Rosalia have?
3. What does Odd speculate about what makes the room turn into the black room?
(a) The red eye in the black room is whatever controls the bodachs.
(b) The black room is a portal to another planet.
(c) It must really help with the cooling bill.
(d) There is no switch to start the room.
4. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
5. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She had a family connection to him.
(b) She wanted to be famous.
(c) She began dreaming of Elvis.
(d) She may be a latent medium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
2. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
3. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
4. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
5. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)