|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
(b) Penny's spit.
(c) Some of Penny's hair.
(d) Penny's virgin blood.
2. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(b) He doesn't know why.
(c) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(d) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
3. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Nothing to worry about.
(b) The last defense.
(c) Trial and error.
(d) Boot camp.
4. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Lock the doors.
(c) Close the windows.
(d) Get out of town.
5. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
(a) Toast with butter.
(d) Buttered muffins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
2. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
3. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
4. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
5. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)