|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Boot camp.
(b) The last defense.
(c) Nothing to worry about.
(d) Trial and error.
2. What does Harlo drive?
(c) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
(d) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
3. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
(c) Real as a living child.
(d) Cold and distant.
4. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
(a) She had been shot in the head and was dead.
(b) She was drowning.
(c) She had a knife in her back.
(d) She had her head cut off.
5. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd can't control his movements.
(b) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(c) Odd has more to lose.
(d) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
2. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
3. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
4. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
5. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)