|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
(a) An odd poem.
(b) A satanic catalogue.
(c) A diary.
(d) Calendar day Wednesday, August 15.
2. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
(a) Some of their black mist.
(b) An evil presence.
(d) A foul smell.
3. What does Stormy accuse Odd of having?
(a) A wierd past time.
(b) A messiah complex.
(c) A knack for sniffing out the wierdos.
(d) A superhero complex.
4. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They all died from cancer.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
(d) They were on a boat that sank.
5. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
2. Who is Stormy's uncle?
3. What does Odd notice about the sounds in Fungus Man's house?
4. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
5. How many children does Rosalia have?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)