|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
(a) Natural disasters in which large numbers of people die.
(c) Bad dreams.
2. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
(a) He might be in danger.
(b) They would try to sway him to their purposes.
(c) They would send others after him.
(d) They would be more fearful of him.
3. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
(a) Harlo had friends in high places who could have gotten him off.
(b) Penny was too angry.
(c) He believes Harlo might have been about to kill again.
(d) Odd wasn't thinking straight.
4. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
(b) More than double what Odd had seen that morning.
5. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
2. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
3. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
4. What does Terri offer to loan Odd to check out Fungus Man?
5. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)