|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
(a) Starve himself to death.
(b) Jump off a cliff.
(c) Walk the plank.
(d) Eat poison.
2. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) The kids telescope.
(b) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(c) A glass piggy bank.
(d) A panda bear lamp.
3. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
(a) They change.
(b) They have to move on.
(c) They get to fly around like angels.
(d) They disappear.
4. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
(d) His Granny Sugars.
5. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) The collector.
(b) That old rug merchant.
(c) Her only hope.
(d) The man upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
2. What does Ozzie tell Odd to bring Stormy around to see?
3. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
4. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
5. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)