|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd notice about the house's temperature when inside?
(a) It is breezy.
(b) It is very hot and musty.
(c) It is extremely cold.
(d) It is the same as outside.
2. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Cutting himself.
(b) Singing to an invisible audience.
(c) Arguing with himself.
(d) Dancing with an invisible woman.
3. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
(a) Some of their black mist.
(b) An evil presence.
(c) A foul smell.
4. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
(b) More than double what Odd had seen that morning.
5. What does Odd put into the doorway of the room to watch it vanish completely?
(a) His hand.
(b) A broom handle.
(c) A sock found laying on the floor.
(d) His foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
2. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
3. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
4. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
5. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)