|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
(c) Fungus Man.
2. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
(a) Makes it brittle.
(b) Softens it.
(c) Drives it away from its owner.
(d) Makes it weak.
3. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
(c) Chief of police.
4. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(b) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(c) Scratched Odd's legs.
(d) Pooped in Odd's coat.
5. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(b) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(c) Odd can't control his movements.
(d) Odd has more to lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
2. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
3. Where does Odd learn that Robertson got his large sum of money?
4. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
5. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)