|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) He doesn't know why.
(b) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(c) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(d) They speak only to the pure of heart.
2. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Pooped in Odd's coat.
(b) Scratched Odd's legs.
(c) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(d) Peed in Odd's shoes.
3. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
(a) They have to move on.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They get to fly around like angels.
(d) They change.
4. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(a) Big Foot.
(c) A banshee.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
5. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(b) Become trapped in a time loop.
(c) Find out what the red eye is.
(d) Be transfered far from the current date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
2. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
4. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
5. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)