|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She wanted to be famous.
(b) She had a family connection to him.
(c) She began dreaming of Elvis.
(d) She may be a latent medium.
2. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
(a) A satanic catalogue.
(b) Calendar day Wednesday, August 15.
(c) A diary.
(d) An odd poem.
3. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(a) Too many to number.
(d) One large one.
4. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
(a) They are soul mates.
(b) He enjoys her company.
(c) They are just friends.
(d) They are going into business together.
5. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Became cats.
(b) Left the country.
(c) Went to another plane of consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. What does Odd notice about the sounds in Fungus Man's house?
3. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
4. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
5. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)