|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
(a) A Bible and a meat cleaver.
(b) A phone and a knife.
(c) A cell phone and a cup of coffee.
(d) A gun and a knife.
2. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
(b) Law enforcement.
3. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
(b) Buttered muffins.
(d) Toast with butter.
4. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(b) That she hasn't disappeared.
(c) That she is still alive.
(d) That she is the fairest in the land.
5. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(a) Fear and disappointment.
(b) Death and violence.
(c) Hate and deceit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
2. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
3. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
4. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
5. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)