|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(b) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(c) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(d) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
2. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
(a) A symphony conductor.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A brain surgeon.
(d) A theatre actor.
3. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She had a family connection to him.
(b) She may be a latent medium.
(c) She began dreaming of Elvis.
(d) She wanted to be famous.
4. When Odd goes back into Fungus Man's house a second time in Chapter 11 what has changed?
(a) There is sound.
(b) Someone is in the house.
(c) Elvis and John Wayne are waiting for him.
(d) The house is completely clean.
5. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(b) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(c) Odd can't control his movements.
(d) Odd has more to lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
2. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
3. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
4. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
5. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)