|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(b) Thirteen bodachs.
(c) Three bodachs.
(d) One more ghost.
2. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) A nitro tablet.
(b) A blood sugar pill.
(c) A beer.
(d) Pepcid AC.
3. What does Odd NOT say that Terri is for him?
(a) Culinary mentor.
(b) Surrogate mother.
(c) Authority on Elvis.
(d) His dating service.
4. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(b) Too many to number.
(c) One large one.
5. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(b) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(c) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(d) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
2. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
3. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
4. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
5. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)