|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd can't control his movements.
(b) Odd has more to lose.
(c) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(d) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
2. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
3. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(b) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(c) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(d) He doesn't know why.
4. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
5. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
(a) She will dance at her children's weddings.
(b) She will marry again and be happy.
(c) She will die of old age in her bed.
(d) She is going to have a car accident within a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
2. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
3. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
4. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
5. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)