|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(b) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(c) Scratched Odd's legs.
(d) Pooped in Odd's coat.
2. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(b) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(c) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(d) He became catatonic.
3. How many children does Rosalia have?
4. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
(a) Two hundred.
5. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(b) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(c) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(d) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
2. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
3. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
4. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
5. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)