|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(b) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(c) Scratched Odd's legs.
(d) Pooped in Odd's coat.
2. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) People screaming.
(c) A child crying.
(d) A beast.
3. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
(d) Fun Times.
4. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
(a) A week before summer vacation.
(c) The day after Halloween.
5. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(b) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(c) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(d) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
2. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
3. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
4. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
5. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)