|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
(a) A theatre actor.
(b) A brain surgeon.
(c) A symphony conductor.
(d) A policeman.
2. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
(d) Fun Times.
3. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(c) Dry mournful wind.
4. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
5. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(b) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(c) Odd can't control his movements.
(d) Odd has more to lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
2. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
3. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
4. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
5. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)