|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
(b) Buttered muffins.
(c) Toast with butter.
2. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(b) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(c) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(d) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
3. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
(b) Penny's spit.
(c) Penny's virgin blood.
(d) Some of Penny's hair.
4. What does Odd NOT say that Terri is for him?
(a) Surrogate mother.
(b) Authority on Elvis.
(c) Culinary mentor.
(d) His dating service.
5. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
(a) Matching birthmarks.
(b) The same birthday.
(c) The same destiny.
(d) The same dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
2. How many children does Rosalia have?
3. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
4. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
5. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)