|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
(a) Through holes or crevices.
(b) Attached to people.
(c) Walk through walls.
(d) Materialize wherever they want.
2. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) A glass piggy bank.
(b) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(c) The kids telescope.
(d) A panda bear lamp.
3. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Trial and error.
(b) Boot camp.
(c) Nothing to worry about.
(d) The last defense.
4. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
(a) A letter to Penny's parents.
(b) A few dollars and a passport.
(c) Pictures of Penny Kallisto.
(d) Locks of Penny's hair soaked in blood.
5. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Mud Hole.
(b) Bad Luck.
(c) Dead Man.
(d) Ucky Muck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
2. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
3. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
4. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
5. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)