|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(b) Pooped in Odd's coat.
(c) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(d) Scratched Odd's legs.
2. What does Harlo drive?
(c) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
(d) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
3. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) A child crying.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) A beast.
(d) People screaming.
4. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd can't control his movements.
(b) Odd has more to lose.
(c) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(d) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
5. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
(a) Fun Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
2. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
3. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
4. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
5. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)