|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(b) That she is the fairest in the land.
(c) That she is still alive.
(d) That she hasn't disappeared.
2. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(b) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(c) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(d) He doesn't know why.
3. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Nothing to worry about.
(b) Boot camp.
(c) The last defense.
(d) Trial and error.
4. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Scratched Odd's legs.
(b) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(c) Pooped in Odd's coat.
(d) Threw up on Odd's lap.
5. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
2. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
3. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
4. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
5. What does Harlo drive?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)