|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
(a) Locks of Penny's hair soaked in blood.
(b) A few dollars and a passport.
(c) Pictures of Penny Kallisto.
(d) A letter to Penny's parents.
2. How many children does Rosalia have?
3. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
4. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He became catatonic.
(c) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(d) He went mad after an encounter with them.
5. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
(a) Harlo had friends in high places who could have gotten him off.
(b) He believes Harlo might have been about to kill again.
(c) Penny was too angry.
(d) Odd wasn't thinking straight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
2. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
3. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
4. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
5. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)