|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she hasn't disappeared.
(b) That she is the fairest in the land.
(c) That she is still alive.
(d) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
2. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
(d) His Granny Sugars.
3. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
(a) A phone and a knife.
(b) A gun and a knife.
(c) A Bible and a meat cleaver.
(d) A cell phone and a cup of coffee.
4. How many children does Rosalia have?
5. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(b) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(c) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(d) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
2. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
3. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
4. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
5. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)