|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Rosalia have?
2. Who does Odd say is the only person who knows all of his secrets?
(a) His Granny Sugars.
3. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
(a) The day after Halloween.
(b) A week before summer vacation.
4. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
(a) Holds his hand.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Gives him a spell.
(d) Gives him some of her courage.
5. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(b) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(c) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(d) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
2. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
3. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
4. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
5. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)