|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(d) Dry mournful wind.
2. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(b) He doesn't know why.
(c) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(d) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
3. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
(a) The same destiny.
(b) The same birthday.
(c) Matching birthmarks.
(d) The same dreams.
4. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
(b) The day after Halloween.
(d) A week before summer vacation.
5. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Trial and error.
(b) Boot camp.
(c) Nothing to worry about.
(d) The last defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
2. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
3. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
4. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
5. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)