|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) That old rug merchant.
(b) The man upstairs.
(c) The collector.
(d) Her only hope.
2. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) Nothing at all.
(b) People screaming.
(c) A beast.
(d) A child crying.
4. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They all died from cancer.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) They were on a boat that sank.
(d) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
5. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He became catatonic.
(c) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(d) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
2. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
3. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
4. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
5. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)