|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
(a) A cell phone and a cup of coffee.
(b) A Bible and a meat cleaver.
(c) A phone and a knife.
(d) A gun and a knife.
2. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she is still alive.
(b) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(c) That she is the fairest in the land.
(d) That she hasn't disappeared.
3. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(b) A glass piggy bank.
(c) The kids telescope.
(d) A panda bear lamp.
4. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(a) Dry mournful wind.
5. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Bad Luck.
(b) Mud Hole.
(c) Dead Man.
(d) Ucky Muck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
2. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
3. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
4. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
5. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)