|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
(a) A child crying.
(b) A beast.
(c) Nothing at all.
(d) People screaming.
2. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
3. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
(a) It is fifteen minutes slow.
(b) He doesn't have one.
(c) It is not very reliable.
(d) It cannot be changed.
4. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd has more to lose.
(b) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(c) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(d) Odd can't control his movements.
5. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
2. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
3. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
4. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
5. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)