|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(b) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(c) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(d) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
2. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(c) Dry mournful wind.
3. What does Harlo drive?
(c) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
(d) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
4. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Peed in Odd's shoes.
(b) Scratched Odd's legs.
(c) Pooped in Odd's coat.
(d) Threw up on Odd's lap.
5. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) The last defense.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) Boot camp.
(d) Nothing to worry about.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
2. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
3. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
4. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
5. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)