|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(a) Dry mournful wind.
2. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
(b) Some of Penny's hair.
(c) Penny's spit.
(d) Penny's virgin blood.
3. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
(a) Gives him some of her courage.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Holds his hand.
(d) Gives him a spell.
4. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
(a) Tapes it to his chest.
(b) Licks it.
(c) Bites it.
(d) Holds it.
5. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Became cats.
(b) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(c) Left the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
2. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
3. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
4. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
5. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)