|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Dead Man.
(b) Bad Luck.
(c) Ucky Muck.
(d) Mud Hole.
2. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(b) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(c) He became catatonic.
(d) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
3. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) One more ghost.
(c) Three bodachs.
(d) Thirteen bodachs.
4. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
(a) He was chasing Harlo for shoplifting.
(b) They were fighting over a girl they both liked.
(c) Odd had been asking around about Penny and was given a tip.
(d) He saw the pictures of Penny when Harlo opened his wallet.
5. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(a) Dry mournful wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
2. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
3. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
4. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
5. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)