|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They all died from cancer.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) They were on a boat that sank.
(d) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
2. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) That old rug merchant.
(b) The collector.
(c) The man upstairs.
(d) Her only hope.
3. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Left the country.
(b) Became cats.
(c) Went to another plane of consciousness.
4. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
(a) He was chasing Harlo for shoplifting.
(b) They were fighting over a girl they both liked.
(c) He saw the pictures of Penny when Harlo opened his wallet.
(d) Odd had been asking around about Penny and was given a tip.
5. What does Penny do that gives Odd strength in Chapter 1?
(a) Holds his hand.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Gives him a spell.
(d) Gives him some of her courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say that Harlo does with the pieces of white felt that he carries around with him?
2. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
3. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
4. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
5. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)