|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(c) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(d) He became catatonic.
2. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
(a) Time has stopped.
(b) It is thirty years earlier.
(c) Two days has past.
(d) He has gone backward through time.
3. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
(a) What's up?
(b) How's it hanging?
(c) Have we met before?
(d) Read any good books lately?
4. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(b) Death and violence.
(c) Hate and deceit.
(d) Fear and disappointment.
5. Where are Stormy and Odd going into at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Tire World.
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Bowling alley.
(d) Stormy's ice cream store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd notice about the sounds in Fungus Man's house?
2. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
3. What does Viola say that she can go on August 15 rather than stay home or go to the movies?
4. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
5. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)