Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) The last defense.
(b) Nothing to worry about.
(c) Trial and error.
(d) Boot camp.
2. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
(b) Two hundred.
3. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
(a) The mayor's house.
(b) St. Bartholomew's church.
(c) The four story bank.
(d) The high school.
4. How did Rosalia Sanchez lose her sisters?
(a) They were on a boat that sank.
(b) They all died from cancer.
(c) They were murdered.
(d) Plan hijacked on 9-11.
5. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Become trapped in a time loop.
(b) Be transfered far from the current date.
(c) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(d) Find out what the red eye is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
2. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
3. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
4. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
5. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)