|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say he and Stormy have?
(a) The same dreams.
(b) The same birthday.
(c) The same destiny.
(d) Matching birthmarks.
2. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Became cats.
(b) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(c) Left the country.
3. How many children does Rosalia have?
4. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
(b) Dry mournful wind.
5. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(b) A panda bear lamp.
(c) The kids telescope.
(d) A glass piggy bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
2. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
3. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
4. What does Odd hear when he puts the shell to his ear that Penny Kallisto gives him?
5. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)