|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd speculate about what makes the room turn into the black room?
(a) There is no switch to start the room.
(b) It must really help with the cooling bill.
(c) The red eye in the black room is whatever controls the bodachs.
(d) The black room is a portal to another planet.
2. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) A banshee.
(d) Big Foot.
3. What can Odd remember his mother saying while he is dragging the body of Robertson in Chapter 37?
(a) Want to see what a mess this gun will make?
(b) Do you want pepperoni or cheese?
(c) You want to pull the trigger for me?
(d) Do you think I will go to heaven if I kill myself?
4. Why does Odd say that his father gave his mother a generous lifestyle to live in?
(a) Because he had loved her.
(b) She had good lawyers.
(c) She was the mother of his child.
(d) He feared her.
5. What does Odd find when he goes to the chief's house in Chapter 39?
(a) Bodachs cover the house.
(b) Elvis is there on the roof.
(c) The chief has had a heart attack.
(d) The chief has been shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stormy tell Odd that the bodachs are in the beginning of Chapter 8 when Odd tells her that there are three of them with the Fungus Man?
2. What does the waitress, Viola, tell Odd she saw in her dream?
3. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
4. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
5. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)