|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
(b) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(c) Charles Manson.
2. What does Odd have to prove to his landlady, Rosalia Sanchez, every morning?
(a) That she is the fairest in the land.
(b) That he hasn't moved out in the middle of the night.
(c) That she hasn't disappeared.
(d) That she is still alive.
3. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
(a) Hold a seance.
(b) Leave this one alone.
(c) Get out of town.
(d) Get a gun.
4. Who does Odd tell his father he believes has the answers he needs?
(b) The chief of police.
(c) The pastor.
(d) His mother.
5. In chapter thirty-six what does Odd say he doesn't trust Robertson to do?
(a) Stay at the Church.
(b) Cross over.
(c) Stay dead.
(d) Make peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
2. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
3. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
4. What does Odd say you hear if you hold a seashell up to your ear which was found while excavating for a new subdivision in Pico Mundo?
5. What does the female character in Ozzie's books do that his editor had said would make no one interested in the book?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)