|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd can't control his movements.
(b) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(c) Odd has more to lose.
(d) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
2. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(b) A banshee.
(c) Marilyn Monroe.
(d) Big Foot.
3. What does Harlo drive?
(b) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
(c) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
4. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) A beer.
(b) A nitro tablet.
(c) Pepcid AC.
(d) A blood sugar pill.
5. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
(a) Through holes or crevices.
(b) Attached to people.
(c) Walk through walls.
(d) Materialize wherever they want.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
2. What does Odd NOT reply when Harlo asks how Odd is doing?
3. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
4. How many children does Rosalia have?
5. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)