|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stormy tell Odd that the bodachs are in the beginning of Chapter 8 when Odd tells her that there are three of them with the Fungus Man?
(a) They are bad for business.
(b) They are bad luck.
(c) It doesn't seem real to her.
(d) They make her itch.
2. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
(a) He doesn't have one.
(b) It cannot be changed.
(c) It is not very reliable.
(d) It is fifteen minutes slow.
3. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Boot camp.
(b) Nothing to worry about.
(c) Trial and error.
(d) The last defense.
4. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(b) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(c) He doesn't know why.
(d) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
5. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(a) Fear and disappointment.
(b) Hate and deceit.
(c) Death and violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd find in Fungus Man's house in the end of Chapter 9?
2. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
3. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
5. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)