|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
(a) A theatre actor.
(b) A symphony conductor.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A brain surgeon.
2. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Three bodachs.
(c) Thirteen bodachs.
(d) One more ghost.
3. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(b) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(c) He doesn't know why.
(d) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
4. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(b) Odd can't control his movements.
(c) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(d) Odd has more to lose.
5. What does Odd say he has been thinking of changing jobs to?
(a) Dental assistant.
(b) Legal assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say he would do for Stormy if she asked, provided she had a good reason?
2. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
3. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
4. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
5. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)