|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) Her only hope.
(b) That old rug merchant.
(c) The man upstairs.
(d) The collector.
2. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(b) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(c) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(d) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
3. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
(a) Law enforcement.
4. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd has more to lose.
(b) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(c) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(d) Odd can't control his movements.
5. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
(a) He has gone backward through time.
(b) It is thirty years earlier.
(c) Time has stopped.
(d) Two days has past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trace does Odd say the many bodachs have left behind in Chapter 12 when they leave?
2. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
3. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
4. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
5. What does Odd find in Fungus Man's house in the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)