|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd think is possibly the reason that Terri is so obsessed with Elvis' life?
(a) She wanted to be famous.
(b) She may be a latent medium.
(c) She began dreaming of Elvis.
(d) She had a family connection to him.
2. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
(a) He might be in danger.
(b) They would try to sway him to their purposes.
(c) They would be more fearful of him.
(d) They would send others after him.
3. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
(b) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(c) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(d) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
4. What has Harlo put on the white pieces of felt?
(b) Penny's virgin blood.
(c) Penny's spit.
(d) Some of Penny's hair.
5. What does Harlo drive?
(a) 1968 Pontiac Firebird.
(c) 1967 Step-side Chevy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
2. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
3. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
4. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
5. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)