|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say his Granny Sugars called God?
(a) The man upstairs.
(b) The collector.
(c) Her only hope.
(d) That old rug merchant.
2. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He became catatonic.
(b) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(c) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(d) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
3. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
(a) A sumo wrestler in training.
(b) A cockroach the size of Texas.
(c) A linebacker for Greenbay trying to double his size.
(d) Tasmanian devil on methamphetamine.
4. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) A beer.
(b) Pepcid AC.
(c) A nitro tablet.
(d) A blood sugar pill.
5. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) The last defense.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) Nothing to worry about.
(d) Boot camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
2. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
3. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
4. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
5. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)