|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
(a) He sets fire to the house.
(b) He leaves the house.
(c) He waits several seconds and then enters the room again.
(d) He pulls out a camera.
2. What does Odd put into the doorway of the room to watch it vanish completely?
(a) His hand.
(b) A broom handle.
(c) His foot.
(d) A sock found laying on the floor.
3. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
(a) A theatre actor.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A brain surgeon.
(d) A symphony conductor.
4. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
5. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
(a) Thirteen bodachs.
(b) One more ghost.
(d) Three bodachs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stormy tell Odd that the bodachs are in the beginning of Chapter 8 when Odd tells her that there are three of them with the Fungus Man?
2. What does Odd find in Fungus Man's house in the end of Chapter 9?
3. What does Odd say that heating and cooling does to the human mind?
4. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
5. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)