Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 48-52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) Pepcid AC.
(b) A beer.
(c) A nitro tablet.
(d) A blood sugar pill.
2. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
(a) A swallow.
(b) A black cat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A raven.
3. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
(b) Chief of police.
4. What does Odd tell Viola will happen to her?
(a) She is going to have a car accident within a week.
(b) She will die of old age in her bed.
(c) She will dance at her children's weddings.
(d) She will marry again and be happy.
5. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
(a) Stabbed in the abdomen.
(b) Gun shot to the chest.
(d) Shot to the back of the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13 who does Odd recognize in one of the pictures in Fungus Man's study?
2. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
3. What does Odd use as a weapon when confronted by the coyotes in Chapter 37?
4. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
5. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)