Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Ucky Muck.
(b) Dead Man.
(c) Mud Hole.
(d) Bad Luck.
2. What does Rosalia say has happened to her family rather than them having died?
(a) Went to another plane of consciousness.
(b) Became cats.
(c) Left the country.
3. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(c) He became catatonic.
(d) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
4. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(b) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(c) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(d) He doesn't know why.
5. How old was Terri when Elvis died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
2. What does Odd say about the connection between him and Stormy?
3. How many of the bodachs does Fungus Man have when he leaves the mall?
4. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
5. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)