|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
(a) They have to move on.
(b) They change.
(c) They get to fly around like angels.
(d) They disappear.
2. What does Odd see when he leaves Stormy's apartment in Chapter 29?
(b) An unmarked police car.
(d) A bunch of kids skateboarding.
3. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
(a) The dead are only part of what they used to be.
(b) They speak only to the pure of heart.
(c) There is a gap between this world and the world of the dead.
(d) He doesn't know why.
4. What does Odd say he will NEVER contemplate a career in?
(d) Law enforcement.
5. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
(c) Chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
2. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
3. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
4. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
5. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)