|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Odd can't control his movements.
(b) Odd has more to lose.
(c) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(d) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
2. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) Pepcid AC.
(b) A nitro tablet.
(c) A blood sugar pill.
(d) A beer.
3. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(a) Big Foot.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) A banshee.
4. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
(d) Chief of police.
5. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Singing to an invisible audience.
(b) Dancing with an invisible woman.
(c) Cutting himself.
(d) Arguing with himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
2. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
3. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
4. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
5. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)