|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
(a) He believes Harlo might have been about to kill again.
(b) Penny was too angry.
(c) Odd wasn't thinking straight.
(d) Harlo had friends in high places who could have gotten him off.
2. What does Ozzie compare Robertson to in Chapter 17?
(a) Tazmanian devil.
(b) Albino cockroach.
(c) Pit viper.
(d) Demon of Canterville.
3. What does Odd say that Penny's hand feels like in Chapter 3?
(a) Real as a living child.
(c) Cold and distant.
4. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
(a) A phone and a knife.
(b) A cell phone and a cup of coffee.
(c) A Bible and a meat cleaver.
(d) A gun and a knife.
5. What does the police chief take when he first comes in the diner?
(a) A nitro tablet.
(b) Pepcid AC.
(c) A blood sugar pill.
(d) A beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
2. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
3. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
4. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
5. What does Odd say is the tallest building in Pico Mundo?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)