|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
(a) They disappear.
(b) They have to move on.
(c) They change.
(d) They get to fly around like angels.
2. In chapter thirteen what does Odd realize that the black room is actually used as by Fungus Man?
(b) Spare bedroom.
(c) A completely empty room.
3. What does Ozzie do each time that Odd leaves?
(a) Recites Mark Twain to Odd.
(b) Hugs Odd like a father.
(c) Does a small dance.
(d) Kisses Odd on each cheek.
4. What does Odd hit Harlo with while Harlo is holding the little boy by the left foot?
(a) A glass piggy bank.
(b) A bolt of cosmic energy.
(c) The kids telescope.
(d) A panda bear lamp.
5. What does Odd speculate about what makes the room turn into the black room?
(a) The red eye in the black room is whatever controls the bodachs.
(b) The black room is a portal to another planet.
(c) There is no switch to start the room.
(d) It must really help with the cooling bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd see in Chapter 14 before he leaves Robertson's house?
2. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
3. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
4. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
5. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)