|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Ucky Muck.
(b) Mud Hole.
(c) Bad Luck.
(d) Dead Man.
2. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
(a) A diary.
(b) Calendar day Wednesday, August 15.
(c) An odd poem.
(d) A satanic catalogue.
3. What does Odd explain in chapter fourteen that his father is trying to do to get rich quick?
(a) Marry a rich woman.
(b) Help people invest their money wisely.
(c) Start his own modeling agency.
(d) Sell off pieces of the moon.
4. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Dancing with an invisible woman.
(b) Singing to an invisible audience.
(c) Cutting himself.
(d) Arguing with himself.
5. Who is sitting in the passenger seat of the car in chapter fourteen when Odd returns from Robertson's house?
(c) Chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd see while walking to work in Chapter 4?
2. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
3. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
4. What does Ozzie tell Odd that people will find the truth of life in?
5. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)