|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd say might happen if the bodachs knew he could see them?
(a) They would send others after him.
(b) They would be more fearful of him.
(c) He might be in danger.
(d) They would try to sway him to their purposes.
2. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(b) Mickey Mouse.
3. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(a) Death and violence.
(c) Hate and deceit.
(d) Fear and disappointment.
4. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
(c) One large one.
(d) Too many to number.
5. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
(a) A cell phone and a cup of coffee.
(b) A phone and a knife.
(c) A Bible and a meat cleaver.
(d) A gun and a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
2. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
3. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
4. Why does Odd explain that Robertson's ghost isn't at Odd's apartment?
5. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)