|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Odd feel when he leaves Ozzie's house in Chapter 17?
2. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
(a) Cutting himself.
(b) Singing to an invisible audience.
(c) Arguing with himself.
(d) Dancing with an invisible woman.
3. Who is Stormy's uncle?
(a) Terri's husband.
(b) The rector of St. Bartholomew.
(d) The police chief.
4. What does the name given to the man-made lake outside the city limits of Pico Mundo mean?
(a) Ucky Muck.
(b) Mud Hole.
(c) Dead Man.
(d) Bad Luck.
5. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(b) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(c) He became catatonic.
(d) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
2. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
3. When Odd looks in Fungus Man's file cabinet in chapter thirteen, what does Odd find under the name Robert Thomas Robertson, Fungus Man's real name?
4. What does Ozzie advise Odd to get after hearing about Robertson's house and the black room?
5. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)