|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
(a) Pictures of Penny Kallisto.
(b) Locks of Penny's hair soaked in blood.
(c) A few dollars and a passport.
(d) A letter to Penny's parents.
2. What does Odd tell the chief happens to people when they die?
(a) They get to fly around like angels.
(b) They change.
(c) They have to move on.
(d) They disappear.
3. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
(a) Robertson needed a bath.
(b) Robertson has been dead most of the day.
(c) Robertson was wearing a disguise.
(d) Robertson has only been dead an hour or two.
4. What does Odd say happened to the boy that also could see the bodachs?
(a) He disappeared while searching the bodachs out.
(b) He was crushed moments after speaking about them.
(c) He went mad after an encounter with them.
(d) He became catatonic.
5. How has Bob Robertson been killed?
(a) Stabbed in the abdomen.
(b) Shot to the back of the head.
(d) Gun shot to the chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd NOT say that Terri is for him?
2. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
3. What does Odd find while looking at Robertson's bank statements?
4. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
5. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)