|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
(a) Nothing to worry about.
(b) Boot camp.
(c) Trial and error.
(d) The last defense.
2. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Get out of town.
(c) Close the windows.
(d) Lock the doors.
3. What does Odd find in his bathroom in Chapter 31?
(b) Chief of police.
(c) Bob Robertson's body.
(d) Another black room.
4. What else does Odd say draws the attention of the bodachs in addition to murders?
(b) Natural disasters in which large numbers of people die.
(c) Bad dreams.
5. What does Odd say bodachs seem to feed on and attracts them?
(b) Death and violence.
(c) Hate and deceit.
(d) Fear and disappointment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bodachs had Odd seen with Gary Tolliver in the days leading up to Gary murdering his entire family with a power drill?
2. What does Odd realize after looking at Robertson's body more closely?
3. Why does Odd say that the dead don't talk?
4. What do the cops find in Harlo's wallet when he is taken away by police?
5. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)