|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Odd learn that Robertson got his large sum of money?
(a) No one is sure.
(c) Divorced a ritch woman.
(d) Wife died with large insurance policy.
2. What are 'cardiac shingles' that are ordered in Chapter 5?
(c) Buttered muffins.
(d) Toast with butter.
3. Who does Odd say that Horton Barks had had dinner with twenty years earlier?
(a) Big Foot.
(c) A banshee.
(d) Marilyn Monroe.
4. What is the pajama woman holding in either hand when Harlo and Odd bust through her glass door?
(a) A phone and a knife.
(b) A gun and a knife.
(c) A cell phone and a cup of coffee.
(d) A Bible and a meat cleaver.
5. What does Porter tell Odd he is to say if someone asks why Odd chased Harlo?
(a) They were fighting over a girl they both liked.
(b) He was chasing Harlo for shoplifting.
(c) Odd had been asking around about Penny and was given a tip.
(d) He saw the pictures of Penny when Harlo opened his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5 what does Odd compare being a short order cook to?
2. Why does Odd suggest he had to confront Harlo right then?
3. How many bodachs does Odd guess is surrounding the Fungus Man after he leaves the diner in Chapter 5?
4. What does Odd say that the Fungus Man's metabolism must be like if he can eat as much food as he orders in chapter five?
5. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)