|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Terri is old enough to be Odd's mother what does Odd say she is not enough of to be his mother?
2. What fictional character does Odd NOT have a picture of because he feels he identifies with them?
(b) Mickey Mouse.
3. What does Odd tell Ozzie to do after Odd is out of the house?
(a) Close the windows.
(b) Get out of town.
(c) Lock the doors.
(d) Call the police.
4. How does Odd say that bodachs get into places?
(a) Through holes or crevices.
(b) Materialize wherever they want.
(c) Walk through walls.
(d) Attached to people.
5. Why does Odd explain in Chapter 2 that he is more scared than Harlo when they are in the woman's house?
(a) Harlo was hardened to this kind of thing.
(b) Odd can't control his movements.
(c) Odd was worried about the small boy's life.
(d) Odd has more to lose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Odd say that Stormy has gotten most of the objects used to furnish her apartment?
2. Who does Odd go to see after leaving Robertson's house?
3. What does Odd describe the way that Stormy views this life?
4. What does Odd say Elvis seems to be doing in Chapter 14 that worries Odd?
5. What does Odd notice when he is forced to touch Bob Robertson while moving Robertson out of the bathtub?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)