|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Officer Varner say that the tattoo, POD, on his arm stands for?
(a) A gang he had been involved with when he was younger.
(b) His college.
(c) His mother's initials.
(d) Pay On Delivery.
2. Where are Stormy and Odd going into at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Tire World.
(c) Stormy's ice cream store.
(d) Grocery store.
3. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
(a) Satan worshiping guides.
(b) Dead bodies.
(d) He isn't sure.
4. What does the nurse say about the card?
(a) It has bad energy.
(b) It is warm.
(c) It makes her feel unsafe.
(d) It has goo on the edge.
5. Where does Mr. Takuda say he is going that day that Odd tries to talk him out of?
(a) Going golfing.
(b) Going to get ice cream.
(c) Going to a movie.
(d) Going bowling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shamus call Odd?
2. Where does Stormy say she thinks it would have been nice to live in Chapter 27?
3. What did Shamus' mother want him to be?
4. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
5. What does Odd NOT say that the bodachs have reminded him of in Chapter 12?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)