|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Takuda say that Odd would poison his life with if he put into it?
(a) Anything greater than what he can learn to let go of at the end of the day.
(b) Academia or drug dealing.
(c) Business school or other academia.
(d) Drugs or mathmatics.
2. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her nephew Marco.
(d) Her sister's brother.
3. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
(a) She saw death on him although not in him.
(c) She didn't know.
(d) She saw death all around him.
4. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
5. What does Odd say he was worried might happen in the beginning of chapter eleven when he entered the black room for he second time?
(a) Be caught by the Fungus Man.
(b) Become trapped in a time loop.
(c) Be transfered far from the current date.
(d) Find out what the red eye is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the neighborhood called when Fungus Man drives to?
2. What does Odd realize about the time when he is thrown from the room in Chapter 10?
3. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
4. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
5. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)