|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Odd travels into the room what does he turn and see standing in the doorway?
(d) Fungus Man.
2. What is Odd afraid that Viola would say if he asked her if she saw death in him?
(a) She saw death all around him.
(b) She saw death on him although not in him.
(c) She didn't know.
3. Who does Rosalia tell Odd that he reminds her of?
(a) Her nephew Marco.
(b) Her sister's brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her brother.
4. In Chapter 10 what does Odd say he would have said if he had been able to talk to the other him standing in the doorway of the room?
(a) Have we met before?
(b) How's it hanging?
(c) Read any good books lately?
(d) What's up?
5. What does Viola explain she has planned for August 15?
(a) She has a class at the community college.
(b) Going to see her mother.
(c) Her daughter's birthday.
(d) Going to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Odd say that he doesn't long for?
2. What is Odd looking for when he first enters Fungus Man's home?
3. What does the nurse advise Odd to do with Robertson's card?
4. What does Odd do after he sees himself enter the black room?
5. Why does Odd explain is the reason that most people don't want to open their minds to the supernatural as he explains it in Chapter 24?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)