1. In Chapter 1 what does Odd say is the altar at which most people worship?
(c) Fun Times.
2. How old is Odd Thomas as he describes in the beginning of Chapter 1?
3. How does Odd describe the man who ordered him to write this memoir, Boone?
(a) One-hundred and ninety pounds with salt and pepper hair.
(b) Two-hundred and seventy-five pounds with a black belt.
(c) Three-hundred pounds missing his left hand.
(d) Four-hundred pounds with six fingers on his left hand.
4. What has Boone's cat done that makes Odd dislike him?
(a) Scratched Odd's legs.
(b) Pooped in Odd's coat.
(c) Threw up on Odd's lap.
(d) Peed in Odd's shoes.
5. What day does Odd say the story begins on?
(b) A week before summer vacation.
(d) The day after Halloween.
6. What does Odd explain about his internal clock?
(a) It cannot be changed.
(b) He doesn't have one.
(c) It is fifteen minutes slow.
(d) It is not very reliable.
This section contains 4,939 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)