Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
(a) Understanding of Bond's decision.
(b) Disappointed in Bond.
(c) Chooses not to write the truth in his report to protect Bond.
(d) Angry that Bond fails his mission on purpose.
2. What is the out of ordinary event at Haus der Ministerien?
(a) The women's orchestra.
(b) All the lit windows.
(c) The man that tinkers with a loud car in its parking lot.
(d) The time a few of the staff enter and exit the building.
3. What further impresses the Range Officer as he walks Bond out?
(a) The woman waiting for Bond.
(b) Bond's clothing.
(c) The commanding way Bond speaks to the Corporal.
(d) Bond's car.
4. What is Bond's first observation of the crossing site?
(a) How high the wall is that the agent climbs.
(b) The large amount of open space that is uncovered.
(c) Weeds and rubble for good coverage.
(d) The ten-story building standing close by.
5. What does the Chief Range Officer invite Bond to?
(a) A drink at the bar.
(b) The Queen's Prize Competition.
(c) A shooting match between the Officer and Bond.
6. The mood throughout most of the story can be described as ________________.
(a) Lost in thought.
7. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
(a) Follow Bond.
(b) Call the Ministry of Defence.
(c) Call the NRA.
(d) Call M.
8. What kind of weapon does the KGB have for their mission?
(a) Poison gas.
(b) A sub-machine gun.
(d) A sniperscope.
9. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
(a) The British agent does not use encoded messaging.
(b) The message is intercepted by a KGB agent.
(c) A double agent in the Communications department.
(d) A double agent courier.
10. What types of books do Bond prefer?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Romance novels.
11. As Bond makes his plans, what does Bond remind himself of often?
(a) Not to forget his appointment.
(b) New York is his favorite city.
(c) Things probably go wrong.
(d) New York has everything.
12. What does Bond tell the person he is meeting with?
(a) The KGB is after her.
(b) The U.S. is watching her at this moment.
(c) M wants her to return.
(d) The U.S. is soon to find out who she is.
13. What does Bond think of his new weapon?
(a) Bond refuses to use it and wants another better weapon.
(b) Bond believes it is good and approves.
(c) Bond thinks it suffices, but he works with better.
(d) Bond feels the need to bring its drawbacks to attention.
14. How much later does Bond meet with his intended person than planned?
(a) Nine hours later.
(b) Thirty minutes after three.
(c) Fifteen minutes ahead of time to throw off any watching eyes.
(d) Right on time.
15. According to Bond, what is wrong with "expense-account aristocracy"?
(a) They have money, but are too cheap to spend it.
(b) Their lack of taste deflated the food at the "21".
(c) They are phony first-class citizens.
(d) They are picky with their orders and take the servers time away from him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Number 272 attempting to do?
2. What does Bond look forward to before his flight?
3. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
4. What causes Bond to sweat while waiting for his suitcase to be checked?
5. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)