|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Solange is known to do what after making love with Bond?
(a) Take a shower immediately.
(b) Put on some jazz music and dance.
(c) Cuddling too much.
(d) Take a long time freshening up.
2. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
(a) London airport.
(b) Idlewild airport.
(c) Kennedy airport.
(d) Astor Hotel.
3. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
(a) Call the Ministry of Defence.
(b) Call the NRA.
(c) Call M.
(d) Follow Bond.
4. What does Bond think of his new weapon?
(a) Bond thinks it suffices, but he works with better.
(b) Bond feels the need to bring its drawbacks to attention.
(c) Bond believes it is good and approves.
(d) Bond refuses to use it and wants another better weapon.
5. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
(a) Understanding of Bond's decision.
(b) Angry that Bond fails his mission on purpose.
(c) Disappointed in Bond.
(d) Chooses not to write the truth in his report to protect Bond.
6. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
(a) Number 272.
(b) The cello player.
(c) The weeds.
(d) Sender's advice.
7. What does the Chief Range Officer invite Bond to?
(a) The Queen's Prize Competition.
(b) A drink at the bar.
(c) A shooting match between the Officer and Bond.
8. What does Bond add to his coffee when he makes his breakfast?
(b) A caffeine pill.
9. What is Bond's relationship with Trigger?
(a) Bond and Trigger are to work together on an assignment.
(b) Bond must kill Trigger.
(c) Trigger knows about Bond, but Bond is unaware of Trigger.
(d) Trigger must kill Bond.
10. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
(a) To distract Trigger.
(b) Keep an eye on Bond as he goes around Berlin.
(c) Make a car backfire to mute gunshot noises.
(d) Make sure Bond's aparment is stocked with everything he needs.
11. Why is the Chief Range Officer present?
(a) The Chief Range Officer is a fan of Bond.
(b) He is ordered by the Ministry of Defence to be there.
(c) To keep an eye on Bond's results for M.
(d) Bond does not trust anyone but him.
12. What types of books do Bond prefer?
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Romance novels.
13. What kind of weapon does the KGB have for their mission?
(a) A sub-machine gun.
(b) A sniperscope.
(d) Poison gas.
14. What is the one major thing New York does not have?
(a) The Astor Hotel is now gone.
(b) A Reptile House at Central Park Zoo.
(c) Abercrombie's is closed.
(d) Bland food.
15. What is the out of ordinary event at Haus der Ministerien?
(a) The time a few of the staff enter and exit the building.
(b) The man that tinkers with a loud car in its parking lot.
(c) The women's orchestra.
(d) All the lit windows.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond feel about New York by the end of his visit?
2. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
3. What further impresses the Range Officer as he walks Bond out?
4. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
5. What is prepared by the time Bond returns to the apartment his first time out?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)