|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of Bond's best meal in New York consists of _____.
(a) Scrambled eggs with white wine.
(b) Seafood bisque with pink champagne.
(c) Clam chowder and a Miller Lite.
(d) Oyster stew and a Miller High Life.
2. What does Bond think of his new weapon?
(a) Bond refuses to use it and wants another better weapon.
(b) Bond thinks it suffices, but he works with better.
(c) Bond feels the need to bring its drawbacks to attention.
(d) Bond believes it is good and approves.
3. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
(a) The cello player.
(b) Sender's advice.
(c) The weeds.
(d) Number 272.
4. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
(a) He re-aims the sniperscope.
(b) He wipes the sweat off his hands.
(c) He glances to see where Number 272 is.
(d) He glances down the street to look for the cello player.
5. What is prepared by the time Bond returns to the apartment his first time out?
(a) The gun and hiding clothes.
(b) The mission's report.
(c) Number 272 reception party.
6. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
(a) London airport.
(b) Astor Hotel.
(c) Kennedy airport.
(d) Idlewild airport.
7. What does the Chief Range Officer invite Bond to?
(a) A shooting match between the Officer and Bond.
(c) The Queen's Prize Competition.
(d) A drink at the bar.
8. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
(a) Impressed by his easy-going nature.
(b) Believes Sender is unfit for the Secret Service.
(c) Thinks they make a good duo for missions.
(d) Believes he is a typical Wykehamist.
9. What are Bond's feelings, as he receives the assignment from M in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Proud to be British.
(b) Prefers to receive the assignment than give it.
(c) Is happy to help a fellow agent.
(d) Reluctant and unwilling until forced to do so.
10. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
(a) Call the NRA.
(b) Call the Ministry of Defence.
(c) Call M.
(d) Follow Bond.
11. What is Bond most concerned about, in regards to his new weapon?
(b) Going through airport security.
(d) It's delay.
12. According to Bond, what is wrong with "expense-account aristocracy"?
(a) Their lack of taste deflated the food at the "21".
(b) They have money, but are too cheap to spend it.
(c) They are phony first-class citizens.
(d) They are picky with their orders and take the servers time away from him.
13. What is Bond's last result when he tests his new weapon?
(a) Too far left.
(b) On target.
(c) Bond's last two shots are too low.
(d) Does not reach the target.
14. What causes Bond and Sender to argue?
(a) Bond arrives late on the third day.
(b) Sender hovers over Bond too much.
(c) Bond drinks whisky before duty.
(d) Sender is making too much noise for Bond to concentrate.
15. Bond's night with Solange is likely spent _____.
(a) At Rockefeller Center.
(b) At the sadist bar.
(c) In Central Park Zoo.
(d) Listening to jazz music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Bond to sweat while waiting for his suitcase to be checked?
2. What are the conditions as Bond tests his weapon?
3. Who is Bond supposed to meet for the mission?
4. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
5. What is Bond's limitation as he goes out for the day in Berlin?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)