|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond tell the person he is meeting with?
(a) The U.S. is soon to find out who she is.
(b) The U.S. is watching her at this moment.
(c) The KGB is after her.
(d) M wants her to return.
2. What is Bond's relationship with Trigger?
(a) Bond must kill Trigger.
(b) Trigger must kill Bond.
(c) Trigger knows about Bond, but Bond is unaware of Trigger.
(d) Bond and Trigger are to work together on an assignment.
3. What is Bond's first observation of the crossing site?
(a) How high the wall is that the agent climbs.
(b) The large amount of open space that is uncovered.
(c) Weeds and rubble for good coverage.
(d) The ten-story building standing close by.
4. What is Bond's first night like in Berlin?
(b) Filled with dreams.
5. Of the listed, which is NOT a place Bond reminisces about?
(a) St. Regis.
(b) Ritz Carlton.
(d) The Arlen.
6. Why does Bond stay at the Astor Hotel?
(a) It is requested by the other meeting party.
(b) Its location in Times Square.
(c) It's quiet neighborhood.
(d) It has a great restaurant for lunch.
7. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
(a) They is with the KGB.
(b) The driver is with the U.S. Secret Service.
(c) They know his true identity.
(d) They know where a famous brownstone is located.
8. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
(a) A sadist and masochist bar.
(b) A good place to get Izod socks.
(c) A restaurant with the best scrambled eggs in town.
(d) A jazz lounge.
9. What brings Bond to "21"?
(a) The bartender.
(b) The oyster stew.
(c) The aristocratic company.
10. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
(a) Believes Sender is unfit for the Secret Service.
(b) Impressed by his easy-going nature.
(c) Thinks they make a good duo for missions.
(d) Believes he is a typical Wykehamist.
11. Where does Bond end up meeting his intended person for the mission?
(a) Rockefeller Center.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) At the Astor Hotel bar.
(d) Central Park Zoo.
12. Who requests that Fleming write "007 in New York"?
(a) New York's Chapter of the James Bond Book Club.
(b) His niece.
(c) American publishers.
(d) British publishers.
13. How does Bond feel about New York by the end of his visit?
(a) Angry at it.
(b) Disappointed in its changes.
(c) Happy he has time to spend there.
(d) That it is a sudden, but good visit.
14. What is Bond's last result when he tests his new weapon?
(a) Too far left.
(b) Does not reach the target.
(c) Bond's last two shots are too low.
(d) On target.
15. What publication first publishes "007 in New York"?
(a) Wall Street Journal.
(b) New York Herald Tribune.
(c) The New Yorker.
(d) New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is "007 in New York" first published in America?
2. What is the significance of "Number 272"?
3. What new weapon is Bond trying out in the beginning of "The Living Daylights"?
4. Up to what point does Bond's day actually go as planned?
5. What does the Chief Range Officer invite Bond to?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)