|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Up to what point does Bond's day actually go as planned?
(a) After shopping for toothbrushes.
(b) After the Edwardian Room's lunch.
(c) After dinner with Solange.
(d) After his appointment for his assignment.
2. What are M's feelings as he gives Bond his assignment in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Proud to be British.
(b) Is happy that once he tells Bond his assignment, it's off his shoulders.
(c) Hates the job, but it must be done.
(d) Prefers to give the assignment rather than do it.
3. What is prepared by the time Bond returns to the apartment his first time out?
(a) The mission's report.
(c) Number 272 reception party.
(d) The gun and hiding clothes.
4. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
(a) Memories in Times Square.
(b) New York Has Everything.
(c) Reflections in a Cadillac.
(d) A Day in New York.
5. How does Bond sense trouble from M when he meets with him?
(a) M furrows his brows.
(b) M is extra polite.
(c) M gives a forced smile.
(d) M gives no greeting.
6. What is different about the double bedroom that Bond and Sender stay in than a typical flat?
(a) One of the beds has three mattresses against a curtained window.
(b) The windows are no lights available.
(c) The windows are blackened by paint.
(d) There are no windows.
7. How does Bond relax himself before he takes his position?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Drinks a cup of coffee.
(c) Drinks a cup of tea.
(d) Calls M.
8. What does Bond accuse Americans being too much of?
(d) Dependent on cars.
9. Solange is known to do what after making love with Bond?
(a) Take a long time freshening up.
(b) Put on some jazz music and dance.
(c) Cuddling too much.
(d) Take a shower immediately.
10. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
(b) M's office.
(c) East Berlin.
(d) West Berlin.
11. What does Bond think of his new weapon?
(a) Bond refuses to use it and wants another better weapon.
(b) Bond feels the need to bring its drawbacks to attention.
(c) Bond believes it is good and approves.
(d) Bond thinks it suffices, but he works with better.
12. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
(a) Sender's advice.
(b) The cello player.
(c) Number 272.
(d) The weeds.
13. Who requests that Fleming write "007 in New York"?
(a) British publishers.
(b) American publishers.
(c) His niece.
(d) New York's Chapter of the James Bond Book Club.
14. What is M's attitude when Bond meets with him?
(a) Too calm.
(d) Overly concerned.
15. What is Bond's first observation of the crossing site?
(a) The ten-story building standing close by.
(b) The large amount of open space that is uncovered.
(c) How high the wall is that the agent climbs.
(d) Weeds and rubble for good coverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does the KGB have for their mission?
2. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
3. What causes great anticipation in Bond's assignment?
4. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
5. One of Bond's best meal in New York consists of _____.
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)