|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
(a) It's nearby location to his rendezvous point.
(b) The oyster stew.
(c) The martinis.
(d) The chef cooks his eggs as requested.
2. How does Bond sense trouble from M when he meets with him?
(a) M gives no greeting.
(b) M is extra polite.
(c) M furrows his brows.
(d) M gives a forced smile.
3. Of the listed, which is NOT a place Bond reminisces about?
(a) Ritz Carlton.
(b) St. Regis.
(d) The Arlen.
4. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
(a) He wipes the sweat off his hands.
(b) He glances to see where Number 272 is.
(c) He re-aims the sniperscope.
(d) He glances down the street to look for the cello player.
5. What kind of weapon does the KGB have for their mission?
(b) A sub-machine gun.
(c) Poison gas.
(d) A sniperscope.
6. What are the KGB's plans for Number 272?
(a) To go through with it before the British Secret Service gets a hold of it.
(b) Murder him.
(c) Stop it before it is enacted.
(d) Delay Number 272.
7. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
(a) Do some shopping.
(b) Visit the zoo.
(c) Walk around Harlem.
(d) Catch some dinner and jazz music.
8. Up to what point does Bond's day actually go as planned?
(a) After the Edwardian Room's lunch.
(b) After dinner with Solange.
(c) After his appointment for his assignment.
(d) After shopping for toothbrushes.
9. What are Bond's feelings, as he receives the assignment from M in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Reluctant and unwilling until forced to do so.
(b) Proud to be British.
(c) Prefers to receive the assignment than give it.
(d) Is happy to help a fellow agent.
10. What brings Bond to "21"?
(a) The bartender.
(c) The oyster stew.
(d) The aristocratic company.
11. Who is Bond supposed to meet for the mission?
(a) An American woman.
(b) An English woman.
(c) A Russian man.
(d) David Barlow.
12. Why must Bond not reveal his true name in New York?
(a) Bond is wanted by the U.S government.
(b) The assignment is against the U.S.
(c) Suspected KGB knows Bond's identity.
(d) The person Bond is meeting does not agree to meet if Bond is revealed.
13. What does Bond wish to get from Abercrombie's?
(a) A poker game set.
(b) Some new polos.
(c) A new leather belt.
(d) A date with a woman he knows from the Indoor Games Deparment.
14. When the person meets Bond for the rendezvous, what is the person's reaction to Bond's news?
(a) Not surprised and already in preparation.
(b) Contemplates M's offer.
(c) Makes plans to hide away to Jamaica.
(d) Threatens suicide.
15. What new weapon is Bond trying out in the beginning of "The Living Daylights"?
(a) A poison gas bomb.
(b) A briefcase that shoots darts.
(c) A sniperscope.
(d) A cello that is really a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one major thing New York does not have?
2. As Bond makes his plans, what does Bond remind himself of often?
3. Who does Bond presume the nondescript middle-aged man to be?
4. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
5. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)