|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
(a) A double agent courier.
(b) A double agent in the Communications department.
(c) The British agent does not use encoded messaging.
(d) The message is intercepted by a KGB agent.
2. What types of books do Bond prefer?
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(d) Romance novels.
3. Who requests that Fleming write "007 in New York"?
(a) New York's Chapter of the James Bond Book Club.
(b) American publishers.
(c) His niece.
(d) British publishers.
4. What are Bond's feelings, as he receives the assignment from M in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Prefers to receive the assignment than give it.
(b) Proud to be British.
(c) Is happy to help a fellow agent.
(d) Reluctant and unwilling until forced to do so.
5. Of the listed, which is NOT a place Bond reminisces about?
(a) The Arlen.
(b) St. Regis.
(d) Ritz Carlton.
6. What does the Chief Range Officer invite Bond to?
(a) A shooting match between the Officer and Bond.
(b) A drink at the bar.
(d) The Queen's Prize Competition.
7. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
(a) Reflections in a Cadillac.
(b) A Day in New York.
(c) New York Has Everything.
(d) Memories in Times Square.
8. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
(a) East Berlin.
(b) M's office.
(d) West Berlin.
9. What new weapon is Bond trying out in the beginning of "The Living Daylights"?
(a) A cello that is really a gun.
(b) A briefcase that shoots darts.
(c) A sniperscope.
(d) A poison gas bomb.
10. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
(a) A restaurant with the best scrambled eggs in town.
(b) A good place to get Izod socks.
(c) A sadist and masochist bar.
(d) A jazz lounge.
11. What are the KGB's plans for Number 272?
(a) Stop it before it is enacted.
(b) Murder him.
(c) Delay Number 272.
(d) To go through with it before the British Secret Service gets a hold of it.
12. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
(a) Do some shopping.
(b) Catch some dinner and jazz music.
(c) Walk around Harlem.
(d) Visit the zoo.
13. What is most dangerous about the crossing site?
(a) The high wall.
(b) The short distance to the ten story building.
(c) The long distance to the safety recepetion building.
(d) Thirty yards of clear frontier.
14. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
(a) At a brownstone known by concierges and taxi drivers.
(b) At a bar.
(c) A walk to the Zoo.
(d) In the apartment.
15. Who is David Barlow?
(a) The KGB agent that Bond warns the English woman about.
(b) Bond's second man for the assignment.
(c) Bond's alias.
(d) The man Bond is supposed to meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Paul Sender's job?
2. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
3. What is Bond most concerned about, in regards to his new weapon?
4. How does Bond's arrival to the U.S. begin?
5. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)