|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapon does the KGB have for their mission?
(b) A sub-machine gun.
(c) Poison gas.
(d) A sniperscope.
2. What is M's attitude when Bond meets with him?
(a) Overly concerned.
(c) Too calm.
3. Of the listed places, which does Bond NOT feel nostalgia for?
(a) Greenwich Village.
(b) The Battery.
(d) Washington Square.
4. What is Bond most concerned about, in regards to his new weapon?
(a) Going through airport security.
(c) It's delay.
5. How does Bond feel about New York by the end of his visit?
(a) Happy he has time to spend there.
(b) Angry at it.
(c) Disappointed in its changes.
(d) That it is a sudden, but good visit.
6. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
(a) Visit the zoo.
(b) Walk around Harlem.
(c) Do some shopping.
(d) Catch some dinner and jazz music.
7. What is Bond's limitation as he goes out for the day in Berlin?
(a) Must be in the apartment by five in the evening.
(b) He must disguise his face with glasses and a hat.
(c) He is not to speak to anyone.
(d) He is not allowed to go to certain neighborhoods.
8. Why is the Chief Range Officer present?
(a) The Chief Range Officer is a fan of Bond.
(b) Bond does not trust anyone but him.
(c) He is ordered by the Ministry of Defence to be there.
(d) To keep an eye on Bond's results for M.
9. How are the FBI and CIA involved with Bond's mission?
(a) They are the ones Bond is warning the English woman about.
(b) They are protecting the American woman.
(c) They are after the Russian man too.
(d) They are trying to find David Barlow before Bond.
10. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
(a) Disappointed in Bond.
(b) Angry that Bond fails his mission on purpose.
(c) Chooses not to write the truth in his report to protect Bond.
(d) Understanding of Bond's decision.
11. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
(a) The driver is with the U.S. Secret Service.
(b) They know his true identity.
(c) They know where a famous brownstone is located.
(d) They is with the KGB.
12. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
(a) The sounds on the streets.
(b) Smell of cabbage, cheap cigar and stale sweat.
(c) The decor of the building.
(d) The architecture of the neighborhood.
13. Up to what point does Bond's day actually go as planned?
(a) After the Edwardian Room's lunch.
(b) After dinner with Solange.
(c) After shopping for toothbrushes.
(d) After his appointment for his assignment.
14. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
(a) He glances to see where Number 272 is.
(b) He glances down the street to look for the cello player.
(c) He wipes the sweat off his hands.
(d) He re-aims the sniperscope.
15. Why does Bond stay at the Astor Hotel?
(a) It is requested by the other meeting party.
(b) Its location in Times Square.
(c) It's quiet neighborhood.
(d) It has a great restaurant for lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most dangerous about the crossing site?
2. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
3. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
4. How does Bond relax himself before he takes his position?
5. Why must Bond not reveal his true name in New York?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)