|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
(a) A double agent courier.
(b) The British agent does not use encoded messaging.
(c) The message is intercepted by a KGB agent.
(d) A double agent in the Communications department.
2. What is Bond's first night like in Berlin?
(d) Filled with dreams.
3. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
(a) The chef cooks his eggs as requested.
(b) It's nearby location to his rendezvous point.
(c) The oyster stew.
(d) The martinis.
4. Why does Bond stay at the Astor Hotel?
(a) It's quiet neighborhood.
(b) It is requested by the other meeting party.
(c) Its location in Times Square.
(d) It has a great restaurant for lunch.
5. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
(a) Catch some dinner and jazz music.
(b) Do some shopping.
(c) Visit the zoo.
(d) Walk around Harlem.
6. What is Bond's last result when he tests his new weapon?
(a) Does not reach the target.
(b) On target.
(c) Bond's last two shots are too low.
(d) Too far left.
7. Who does Bond presume the nondescript middle-aged man to be?
(a) His second man.
(c) A thief.
(d) Secret Service from the U.S. government.
8. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
(a) He wipes the sweat off his hands.
(b) He glances to see where Number 272 is.
(c) He re-aims the sniperscope.
(d) He glances down the street to look for the cello player.
9. Where does Bond end up meeting his intended person for the mission?
(a) Central Park Zoo.
(b) Empire State Building.
(c) At the Astor Hotel bar.
(d) Rockefeller Center.
10. What is the significance of "Number 272"?
(a) It's the code name for the man Bond must save.
(b) It's the name of Bond's mission.
(c) It's the Russian file that is close to being in British hands.
(d) It's Bond's code name for his current mission.
11. As Bond makes his plans, what does Bond remind himself of often?
(a) New York has everything.
(b) Things probably go wrong.
(c) Not to forget his appointment.
(d) New York is his favorite city.
12. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
(a) A walk to the Zoo.
(b) At a brownstone known by concierges and taxi drivers.
(c) In the apartment.
(d) At a bar.
13. What does Bond look forward to before his flight?
(a) Time for drinks.
(b) Time to meet with a woman first.
(c) Time to talk with M about his plans.
(d) A nap.
14. What causes Sender to be nervous the first night of the mission?
(a) Bond's drinking.
(b) Seeing Bond sweat so much.
(c) Movement in the dark windows.
(d) Movement amongst the rubble.
15. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
(b) M's office.
(c) East Berlin.
(d) West Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond wish to get from Abercrombie's?
2. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
3. What does Bond think of his new weapon?
4. How does Bond's arrival to the U.S. begin?
5. What new weapon is Bond trying out in the beginning of "The Living Daylights"?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)