|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bond's night with Solange is likely spent _____.
(a) Listening to jazz music.
(b) At the sadist bar.
(c) In Central Park Zoo.
(d) At Rockefeller Center.
2. How does Bond's arrival to the U.S. begin?
(a) With lots of questioning by customs.
(b) With lots of waiting.
(c) With a possible robbery case.
(d) Smoothly and quickly.
3. What does Bond wish to get from Abercrombie's?
(a) Some new polos.
(b) A date with a woman he knows from the Indoor Games Deparment.
(c) A poker game set.
(d) A new leather belt.
4. What does the Chief Range Officer invite Bond to?
(a) A drink at the bar.
(c) The Queen's Prize Competition.
(d) A shooting match between the Officer and Bond.
5. What is most dangerous about the crossing site?
(a) The long distance to the safety recepetion building.
(b) The high wall.
(c) The short distance to the ten story building.
(d) Thirty yards of clear frontier.
6. What are M's feelings as he gives Bond his assignment in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Is happy that once he tells Bond his assignment, it's off his shoulders.
(b) Proud to be British.
(c) Prefers to give the assignment rather than do it.
(d) Hates the job, but it must be done.
7. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
(a) Follow Bond.
(b) Call the Ministry of Defence.
(c) Call M.
(d) Call the NRA.
8. What kind of weapon does the KGB have for their mission?
(b) Poison gas.
(c) A sniperscope.
(d) A sub-machine gun.
9. Solange is known to do what after making love with Bond?
(a) Take a shower immediately.
(b) Take a long time freshening up.
(c) Put on some jazz music and dance.
(d) Cuddling too much.
10. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
(a) West Berlin.
(c) M's office.
(d) East Berlin.
11. What are the KGB's plans for Number 272?
(a) To go through with it before the British Secret Service gets a hold of it.
(b) Murder him.
(c) Delay Number 272.
(d) Stop it before it is enacted.
12. According to Bond, what is wrong with "expense-account aristocracy"?
(a) Their lack of taste deflated the food at the "21".
(b) They have money, but are too cheap to spend it.
(c) They are picky with their orders and take the servers time away from him.
(d) They are phony first-class citizens.
13. According to the grocery clerk, why doesn't New York carry brown eggs?
(a) New York chickens don't make brown eggs.
(b) People think they are dirty.
(c) They are too expensive.
(d) The color is too drab for breakfast.
14. One of Bond's best meal in New York consists of _____.
(a) Seafood bisque with pink champagne.
(b) Scrambled eggs with white wine.
(c) Clam chowder and a Miller Lite.
(d) Oyster stew and a Miller High Life.
15. What is New York preparing for during Bond's assignment in New York?
(a) New Year's in Times Square.
(c) World's Fair.
(d) Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's relationship with Trigger?
2. What publication first publishes "007 in New York"?
3. How long does Bond expect to be in the U.S.?
4. The mood throughout most of the story can be described as ________________.
5. What is prepared by the time Bond returns to the apartment his first time out?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)