|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
(a) They know where a famous brownstone is located.
(b) They is with the KGB.
(c) The driver is with the U.S. Secret Service.
(d) They know his true identity.
2. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
(a) Neon signs.
(c) Sharp clothing shops.
(d) Fresh foods.
3. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
(a) The sounds on the streets.
(b) The architecture of the neighborhood.
(c) The decor of the building.
(d) Smell of cabbage, cheap cigar and stale sweat.
4. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
(a) Make a car backfire to mute gunshot noises.
(b) Make sure Bond's aparment is stocked with everything he needs.
(c) To distract Trigger.
(d) Keep an eye on Bond as he goes around Berlin.
5. What place in New York does Felix Leiter suggest to Bond?
(a) A sadist and masochist bar.
(b) A jazz lounge.
(c) A restaurant with the best scrambled eggs in town.
(d) A good place to get Izod socks.
6. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
(a) Disappointed in Bond.
(b) Understanding of Bond's decision.
(c) Chooses not to write the truth in his report to protect Bond.
(d) Angry that Bond fails his mission on purpose.
7. According to Bond, what is wrong with "expense-account aristocracy"?
(a) They have money, but are too cheap to spend it.
(b) Their lack of taste deflated the food at the "21".
(c) They are picky with their orders and take the servers time away from him.
(d) They are phony first-class citizens.
8. What further impresses the Range Officer as he walks Bond out?
(a) Bond's clothing.
(b) The woman waiting for Bond.
(c) The commanding way Bond speaks to the Corporal.
(d) Bond's car.
9. What is M's attitude when Bond meets with him?
(a) Too calm.
(b) Overly concerned.
10. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
(a) Believes Sender is unfit for the Secret Service.
(b) Thinks they make a good duo for missions.
(c) Impressed by his easy-going nature.
(d) Believes he is a typical Wykehamist.
11. As Bond makes his plans, what does Bond remind himself of often?
(a) Things probably go wrong.
(b) Not to forget his appointment.
(c) New York has everything.
(d) New York is his favorite city.
12. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
(a) The weeds.
(b) The cello player.
(c) Sender's advice.
(d) Number 272.
13. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
(a) The martinis.
(b) It's nearby location to his rendezvous point.
(c) The oyster stew.
(d) The chef cooks his eggs as requested.
14. What is Bond's first night like in Berlin?
(b) Filled with dreams.
15. What does Bond wish to get from Abercrombie's?
(a) A poker game set.
(b) A date with a woman he knows from the Indoor Games Deparment.
(c) Some new polos.
(d) A new leather belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's relationship with Trigger?
2. What causes Bond and Sender to argue?
3. Who is Bond supposed to meet for the mission?
4. What is the original title of "007 in New York"?
5. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)