|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At a brownstone known by concierges and taxi drivers.
(c) A walk to the Zoo.
(d) In the apartment.
2. What kind of weapon does the KGB have for their mission?
(a) A sub-machine gun.
(c) A sniperscope.
(d) Poison gas.
3. What is Bond's impression of Sender?
(a) Thinks they make a good duo for missions.
(b) Believes Sender is unfit for the Secret Service.
(c) Believes he is a typical Wykehamist.
(d) Impressed by his easy-going nature.
4. What are Bond's plans before his rendezvous?
(a) Do some shopping.
(b) Visit the zoo.
(c) Walk around Harlem.
(d) Catch some dinner and jazz music.
5. What is Bond's relationship with Trigger?
(a) Trigger knows about Bond, but Bond is unaware of Trigger.
(b) Bond must kill Trigger.
(c) Bond and Trigger are to work together on an assignment.
(d) Trigger must kill Bond.
6. What is the corporal friend's job in connection with Bond's mission?
(a) Make sure Bond's aparment is stocked with everything he needs.
(b) To distract Trigger.
(c) Keep an eye on Bond as he goes around Berlin.
(d) Make a car backfire to mute gunshot noises.
7. What is New York preparing for during Bond's assignment in New York?
(a) World's Fair.
(b) New Year's in Times Square.
(c) Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
8. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
(a) Neon signs.
(c) Fresh foods.
(d) Sharp clothing shops.
9. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
(a) Call the Ministry of Defence.
(b) Follow Bond.
(c) Call the NRA.
(d) Call M.
10. What are the conditions as Bond tests his weapon?
(a) Pure darkness.
(b) Frigid cold.
(c) Hot and sweaty.
(d) Low visibility.
11. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
(a) They know his true identity.
(b) The driver is with the U.S. Secret Service.
(c) They is with the KGB.
(d) They know where a famous brownstone is located.
12. Who requests that Fleming write "007 in New York"?
(a) American publishers.
(b) British publishers.
(c) New York's Chapter of the James Bond Book Club.
(d) His niece.
13. What causes Bond to sweat while waiting for his suitcase to be checked?
(a) Central heating.
(b) The hidden gun in his suitcase.
(c) The man's glare from the customs deparment.
(d) The middle-aged man's stare.
14. How long does Bond expect to be in the U.S.?
(a) For a week.
(b) Less than twelve hours.
(c) Over the next two days.
(d) No more than 24 hours.
15. When is "007 in New York" first published in America?
Short Answer Questions
1. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
2. What is Bond's first night like in Berlin?
3. Where is the most likely place Trigger sets up?
4. How does Bond sense trouble from M when he meets with him?
5. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)