|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Solange is known to do what after making love with Bond?
(a) Take a long time freshening up.
(b) Take a shower immediately.
(c) Put on some jazz music and dance.
(d) Cuddling too much.
2. What is Bond's first observation of the crossing site?
(a) The ten-story building standing close by.
(b) Weeds and rubble for good coverage.
(c) How high the wall is that the agent climbs.
(d) The large amount of open space that is uncovered.
3. Where is Bond headed to after he leaves Bisley?
(a) East Berlin.
(c) M's office.
(d) West Berlin.
4. When is "007 in New York" first published in America?
5. How does Bond feel about New York by the end of his visit?
(a) That it is a sudden, but good visit.
(b) Happy he has time to spend there.
(c) Disappointed in its changes.
(d) Angry at it.
6. What are the KGB's plans for Number 272?
(a) Stop it before it is enacted.
(b) Murder him.
(c) To go through with it before the British Secret Service gets a hold of it.
(d) Delay Number 272.
7. Why is the Chief Range Officer present?
(a) To keep an eye on Bond's results for M.
(b) The Chief Range Officer is a fan of Bond.
(c) Bond does not trust anyone but him.
(d) He is ordered by the Ministry of Defence to be there.
8. According to Bond, what is wrong with "expense-account aristocracy"?
(a) They are picky with their orders and take the servers time away from him.
(b) Their lack of taste deflated the food at the "21".
(c) They are phony first-class citizens.
(d) They have money, but are too cheap to spend it.
9. According to the grocery clerk, why doesn't New York carry brown eggs?
(a) New York chickens don't make brown eggs.
(b) People think they are dirty.
(c) The color is too drab for breakfast.
(d) They are too expensive.
10. What does Bond tell the person he is meeting with?
(a) The KGB is after her.
(b) M wants her to return.
(c) The U.S. is watching her at this moment.
(d) The U.S. is soon to find out who she is.
11. Why does Bond stay at the Astor Hotel?
(a) Its location in Times Square.
(b) It has a great restaurant for lunch.
(c) It's quiet neighborhood.
(d) It is requested by the other meeting party.
12. How long does Bond expect to be in the U.S.?
(a) No more than 24 hours.
(b) For a week.
(c) Less than twelve hours.
(d) Over the next two days.
13. What is the one major thing New York does not have?
(a) The Astor Hotel is now gone.
(b) Bland food.
(c) Abercrombie's is closed.
(d) A Reptile House at Central Park Zoo.
14. What is the out of ordinary event at Haus der Ministerien?
(a) The man that tinkers with a loud car in its parking lot.
(b) All the lit windows.
(c) The women's orchestra.
(d) The time a few of the staff enter and exit the building.
15. What is Bond's first night like in Berlin?
(a) Filled with dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the person meets Bond for the rendezvous, what is the person's reaction to Bond's news?
2. What does Bond accuse Americans being too much of?
3. What are Bond's feelings, as he receives the assignment from M in "The Living Daylights"?
4. What does Bond think of his new weapon?
5. What does Bond focus on as he waits at the window?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)