|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond look forward to before his flight?
(a) Time to meet with a woman first.
(b) Time for drinks.
(c) Time to talk with M about his plans.
(d) A nap.
2. What last move does Bond make before he shoots?
(a) He glances to see where Number 272 is.
(b) He wipes the sweat off his hands.
(c) He glances down the street to look for the cello player.
(d) He re-aims the sniperscope.
3. Where is Bond supposed to meet his intended assignment?
(a) Astor Hotel.
(b) Rockefeller Center.
(c) Reptile House at Central Park Zoo.
(d) Times Square.
4. As Bond makes his plans, what does Bond remind himself of often?
(a) Things probably go wrong.
(b) New York is his favorite city.
(c) New York has everything.
(d) Not to forget his appointment.
5. Why does Bond end up choosing The Edwardian Room for lunch?
(a) The chef cooks his eggs as requested.
(b) It's nearby location to his rendezvous point.
(c) The oyster stew.
(d) The martinis.
6. How much later does Bond meet with his intended person than planned?
(a) Fifteen minutes ahead of time to throw off any watching eyes.
(b) Nine hours later.
(c) Thirty minutes after three.
(d) Right on time.
7. Solange is known to do what after making love with Bond?
(a) Cuddling too much.
(b) Put on some jazz music and dance.
(c) Take a shower immediately.
(d) Take a long time freshening up.
8. What does Bond consider about the auto firm he uses?
(a) They know where a famous brownstone is located.
(b) The driver is with the U.S. Secret Service.
(c) They know his true identity.
(d) They is with the KGB.
9. How does Sender handle Bond's work?
(a) Chooses not to write the truth in his report to protect Bond.
(b) Angry that Bond fails his mission on purpose.
(c) Disappointed in Bond.
(d) Understanding of Bond's decision.
10. According to Bond, what is wrong with "expense-account aristocracy"?
(a) They have money, but are too cheap to spend it.
(b) Their lack of taste deflated the food at the "21".
(c) They are phony first-class citizens.
(d) They are picky with their orders and take the servers time away from him.
11. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
(a) Call the NRA.
(b) Call the Ministry of Defence.
(c) Follow Bond.
(d) Call M.
12. What are the conditions as Bond tests his weapon?
(a) Hot and sweaty.
(b) Low visibility.
(c) Pure darkness.
(d) Frigid cold.
13. What is prepared by the time Bond returns to the apartment his first time out?
(a) The gun and hiding clothes.
(b) Number 272 reception party.
(c) The mission's report.
14. Where is Bond at the beginning of "007 in New York"?
(a) Kennedy airport.
(b) Astor Hotel.
(c) London airport.
(d) Idlewild airport.
15. How are the FBI and CIA involved with Bond's mission?
(a) They are after the Russian man too.
(b) They are protecting the American woman.
(c) They are the ones Bond is warning the English woman about.
(d) They are trying to find David Barlow before Bond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Bond not reveal his true name in New York?
2. Who does Bond presume the nondescript middle-aged man to be?
3. According to Bond, what is missing from New York's market?
4. What is Bond's limitation as he goes out for the day in Berlin?
5. What familiarity does Bond experience in the building on Kochestrasse and Wilhlemstrasse?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)