|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond's mood as the auction for Lot 42 starts to wind down?
(a) Nervous that M is angry if he fails in this assignment.
(b) Assured and excited he finds out who the Russian Control is.
(c) Nervous because he does not seen a signal.
(d) Angry at himself for not seeing the signal.
2. Why does Smythe arrest Oberhauser?
(a) To use him as a mountain guide.
(b) To interrogate him.
(c) To use him to carry down the ammunition box.
(d) To translate his papers.
3. What causes Bond and Sender to argue?
(a) Sender is making too much noise for Bond to concentrate.
(b) Sender hovers over Bond too much.
(c) Bond arrives late on the third day.
(d) Bond drinks whisky before duty.
4. What reassures Snowman that Bond is someone he can like?
(a) Bond's ability to speak Russian.
(b) Bond telss Snowman the truth immediately without mind games.
(c) Bond's knowledge of the pieces of work on display.
(d) Bond's knowledge of Old Russia.
5. How does Bond feel about Freudenstein?
(a) He thinks lowly of her.
(b) He likes her more if she smiles more.
(c) He pities her.
(d) He is in awe of her bravery.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how much is the expected art piece worth?
2. What practical use does the Emerald Sphere serve?
3. What is Smythe thinking when the octopus' tentacles reach out to him?
4. What sign indicates Smythe is lying when he says he cannot recall an Hannes Oberhauser?
5. Tired of playing mind games, what does Bond offer Smythe?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)