|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smythe look for on his map?
(b) Franziskaner Halt.
2. Why is Smythe nervous of smoke and noise on top of a mountain?
(a) He does not want to cause an avalanche.
(b) He does not want Oberhauser comfortable.
(c) He does not want to attract bears.
(d) He does not want his presence in the mountain known.
3. What gives away Wartski's notable stature?
(a) The Royal Warrants.
(b) The endless cases of shiny jewelry.
(c) The sign the certifies their status amongst world jewelers.
(d) The paintings of royalty.
4. What are M's feelings as he gives Bond his assignment in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Is happy that once he tells Bond his assignment, it's off his shoulders.
(b) Hates the job, but it must be done.
(c) Prefers to give the assignment rather than do it.
(d) Proud to be British.
5. About how much is the expected art piece worth?
(a) ~ 1,000,000 British pounds.
(b) ~ 10,000 British pounds.
(c) ~ 100,000 British pounds.
(d) ~ 50,000 British pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is M's attitude when Bond meets with him?
2. Where is the most likely place Trigger sets up?
3. What department does Bond work for?
4. What is Bond's first night like in Berlin?
5. Why does Snowman no longer help Bond at the auction?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)