|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smythe make sure of when he sees the cairn he is looking for?
(a) That Oberhauser takes the correct route.
(b) That no one else is around.
(c) That he is on the right trail.
(d) That his revolver is ready.
2. What are Bond's feelings, as he receives the assignment from M in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Is happy to help a fellow agent.
(b) Prefers to receive the assignment than give it.
(c) Proud to be British.
(d) Reluctant and unwilling until forced to do so.
3. Where does Bond spend his first free afternoon while on assignment in Berlin?
(a) At a brownstone known by concierges and taxi drivers.
(b) In the apartment.
(c) At a bar.
(d) A walk to the Zoo.
4. Who are Smythe's "people"?
(a) The employees at his home.
(b) The socialites he consorts with.
(d) Reef fishes.
5. What is Bond most concerned about, in regards to his new weapon?
(a) It's delay.
(d) Going through airport security.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the KGB know the plans of Number 272?
2. What tactic is used to raise a Lot's price during an auction?
3. About how much is the expected art piece worth?
4. What does the Chief Range Officer do to learn more about Bond?
5. What are M's feelings as he gives Bond his assignment in "The Living Daylights"?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)