|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Living Daylights.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freudenstein do that exposes her true intentions for working with the British government?
(a) She attends a Leningrad espionage school.
(b) She commutes between Whitehall and the Russian Embassy every Wednesday.
(c) She burns a Russian flag to prove her loyalty.
(d) She works on her Russian to work as a double agent for Britain.
2. What are Bond's feelings, as he receives the assignment from M in "The Living Daylights"?
(a) Proud to be British.
(b) Is happy to help a fellow agent.
(c) Reluctant and unwilling until forced to do so.
(d) Prefers to receive the assignment than give it.
3. What is Bond's last result when he tests his new weapon?
(a) Bond's last two shots are too low.
(b) On target.
(c) Too far left.
(d) Does not reach the target.
4. Tired of playing mind games, what does Bond offer Smythe?
(a) To leave quietly or publicly.
(b) A sleeping pill on their way out.
(c) For Bond to care for his arraignments or less forgiving men to handle his case.
(d) Time to consider his confession.
5. What is Bond's limitation as he goes out for the day in Berlin?
(a) He is not allowed to go to certain neighborhoods.
(b) He must disguise his face with glasses and a hat.
(c) Must be in the apartment by five in the evening.
(d) He is not to speak to anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of "Number 272"?
2. What is the scorpion fishes main weapon?
3. Why is Smythe nervous of smoke and noise on top of a mountain?
4. What business does Bond have with Smythe?
5. What is Smythe preparing for since his arrival to the West Indies?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)