|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle build to carry Stephen to the hospital to have his cast removed?
(a) A cart.
(b) A sled.
(c) A rickshaw.
(d) A carriage.
2. What is the name of the man who owns the farm that the Nakane family is relocated to?
(a) Mr. Barker.
(b) Mr. Gower.
(c) Mr. Billington.
(d) Mr. Nakane.
3. What does Stephen assume has happened to his mother in Japan?
(a) That she has forgotten about them.
(b) That she has become evil.
(c) That she has amnesia.
(d) That she has died.
4. What is Naomi accused of throwing down into an outhouse?
(a) A kitten.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her clothing.
(d) A puppy.
5. How is Naomi's recovery room described?
(a) As being the first room that was ever Naomi's alone.
(b) As being packed with beds.
(c) As looking exactly like her bedroom back home.
(d) As being shared by an old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Naomi's family be relocated to after they leave Slocan?
2. What is the name of Naomi's mother's record that is accidentally destroyed?
3. Which of the following is NOT a plight that the Nakane family suffer while living on the farm?
4. What is Naomi concerned might have happened to her mother when she returned to Japan?
5. Which of the following does Naomi NOT view as a rule to proper Japanese living?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)