|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Naomi NOT view as a rule to proper Japanese living?
(a) Trying to disappear.
(b) Engaging in political conversation.
(c) Not staring.
(d) Behaving politely.
2. With whom does Naomi travel into the woods on the day that they meet Rough Lock?
3. What does Naomi find as an adult which gave her insight into the family's motivations in relocating from Slocan?
(a) A letter.
(b) An order form.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A record.
4. Which of the following is the family NOT allowed to bring with them when they move from Slocan?
(a) Their bedding.
(b) Their clothing.
(c) Their kitchenware.
(d) Their books.
5. What religious ceremony is conducted during the family's goodbye party?
(a) A baptism.
(b) Profession of faith.
(d) A wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Naomi still in contact from her Slocan community?
2. How many people in Naomi's family are ever returned their land by the government?
3. What is the name of Mr. Barker's daughter?
4. When Stephen is going to fight the two boys who are calling him names at school, who intervenes to stop the conflict?
5. What is the name of the bluff that Naomi and her school friends climb?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)