|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Naomi dream is attempting to communicate with her?
(a) Her Uncle.
(b) Her Grandfather.
(c) Her Father.
(d) Her Mother.
2. What does Rough Lock say about skin color?
(a) That everyone who sees the difference in skin color is racist.
(b) That it is the only way to tell who is good and who is evil.
(c) That he doesn't understand what all the fuss is about.
(d) That it is an overrated way of defining people.
3. During which season does Uncle come to stay with the family in Slocan?
4. How does Naomi's father react when the war ends?
(a) He is still deeply saddened.
(b) He is elated and overjoyed.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is suspicisous of what this will mean for his family.
5. Who from Slocan is actively trying to keep their community together?
(a) Rough Lock Bill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephen attend college?
2. When Naomi awakens after her near death experience, where is she?
3. What does Rough Lock save Naomi from?
4. With whom do the Nakane children travel when they are relocated from Slocan?
5. Which of the following does Naomi NOT view as a rule to proper Japanese living?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)