|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen accidentally break during his family's goodbye party?
(a) His father's flute.
(b) His mother's record.
(c) His sister's doll.
(d) The hut's front window.
2. How many years passed before Naomi once again spends time with Aunt Emily after they left Slocan?
(a) Twenty-one years.
(b) Twenty-seven years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Twelve years.
3. During which season does Uncle come to stay with the family in Slocan?
4. In what newspaper section does Obasan wrap her fragile belongings before the move from Slocan?
(a) The opinons section.
(b) The religion section.
(c) The sports section.
(d) The comics section.
5. What is the name of the man who owns the farm that the Nakane family is relocated to?
(a) Mr. Nakane.
(b) Mr. Billington.
(c) Mr. Gower.
(d) Mr. Barker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the swamp animal's body is broken when Naomi takes it home?
2. Who attempts to comb the tangles out of Naomi's hair while she is recovering?
3. What is the board game that Stephen played with while he was growing up?
4. Where will Naomi's family be relocated to after they leave Slocan?
5. What does Obasan say strengthens humans?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)