|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Naomi's family be relocated to after they leave Slocan?
(a) To New Denver.
(b) To Granton.
(c) To Vancouver.
(d) To Alberta.
2. What does Stephen assume has happened to his mother in Japan?
(a) That she has amnesia.
(b) That she has forgotten about them.
(c) That she has died.
(d) That she has become evil.
3. Who tells the children that their father has died?
(c) Rough Lock Bill.
4. Who tells the children that Grandfather Nakane has died?
(a) Aunt Emily.
5. When the family is relocated, where is Father asked to report?
(a) To Vancouver.
(b) To Slocan.
(c) To Alberta.
(d) To New Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes the home that the Nakane family live in while on the farm?
2. During which season does Uncle come to stay with the family in Slocan?
3. What is Rough Lock's real name?
4. Who sets Grandmother Nakane's pyre alight?
5. How many people in Naomi's family are ever returned their land by the government?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)