|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Father ask to care for the family possessions in the case that he will be sent to internment?
(b) Old Man Gower.
(c) Grandfather Kato.
(d) Aunt Emily.
2. What instrument does Stephen begin to play when he hears that the war is over?
(a) The piano.
(b) The drums.
(c) The tambourine.
(d) The flute.
3. What is Naomi afraid may be hiding in the grass?
4. In what newspaper section does Obasan wrap her fragile belongings before the move from Slocan?
(a) The opinons section.
(b) The comics section.
(c) The sports section.
(d) The religion section.
5. Which character teaches Naomi that it was impolite to look anyone directly in the eyes?
(a) Naomi's Obasan.
(b) Naomi's Uncle.
(c) Naomi's mother.
(d) Naomi's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephen accidentally break during his family's goodbye party?
2. With whom do the Nakane children travel when they are relocated from Slocan?
3. How do Uncle and Obasan greet each other at their reunification?
4. Who does Naomi dream is attempting to communicate with her?
5. Which of the following are NOT harvested in the Nakane garden?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)