|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event were the Japanese-Canadians subjected to, an event that Naomi remembers frequently experienced?
(a) Food depriviation.
(b) Sleep deprivation.
(c) Water deprivation.
2. Which recipe did Uncle spend years trying to perfect?
(a) His bread recipe.
(b) His sticky rice recipe.
(c) HIs barbequed ribs recipe.
(d) His chocolate chip cookie recipe.
3. In the childhood story that Naomi is frequently told, from what piece of fruit does the little boy appear from?
(a) A banana.
(b) A peach.
(c) A cherry.
(d) A pineapple.
4. When Aunt Emily comes to visit Obasan and Naomi, who picks her up from the airport?
5. Which member of the Nakane family is the only member who does not play a musical instrument?
Short Answer Questions
1. What origami animals does Naomi frequently fold?
2. Which of Naomi's family members was held in an internment camp during WWII?
3. How does Naomi feel about the racism she experienced as a child, now as an adult?
4. In Naomi's reccurring dream, what are the three Oriental women wearing?
5. Which character receives "The Book of Knowledge" as a gift?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)