|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Marie say the world is the most beautiful?
(a) At sunrise.
(b) After a rain.
(c) At sunset.
(d) In the dead of winter.
2. Who goes to the French Country with Carl?
3. What strange thing does Marie consider a treasure?
(a) A rock.
(b) Emil's letters.
(c) Her pain.
(d) A feather.
4. What religious sect does Marie belong to?
5. What does Ivar read in his house?
(a) The Farmer's Almanac.
(b) An astronomy guide.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Sear's Catalogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie eating when she begins to cry?
2. Who tells Emil about Amedee's death?
3. How does Alexandra feel when she returns home after looking at the riverside property?
4. Where did Marie's father send her to stop her from seeing Frank?
5. How much time passes between Part 1 and Part 2 of this book?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)