|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jem's son's teacher say her son puts on all his pictures?
2. What time does Jem wake up at Britney's house?
3. Who counsels the people trying to speak to Jem?
4. What does Jem put supplies from Britney's house in?
5. What is the name of the rector's wife?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of relationship did Spider have with his family members, and how did that affect his actions?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Rachel Ward have chosen these particular settings?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)