|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Spider steal?
(a) A Smart Car.
(b) An Astra.
(c) An Aspire.
(d) A Sonata.
2. What does Spider say he will do if the police catch him?
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Fight them.
(d) Give himself up.
3. Where did Spider spend his best day ever?
(a) The beach.
(b) The country.
(c) The palace.
(d) The circus.
4. What is Jem's last name?
5. Who does Spider say is similar to Jem after learning of her power?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Jem see the dates?
2. Why is Jem trying hard at a class in the beginning of the book?
3. How does Spider initially respond to hearing about Jem's power?
4. Where is Jem's favorite haunt?
5. What does Spider plan to use for food on his way to the coast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What idea does Jem wrestle with after saving Spider in the woods?
2. How does Jem feel after she destroys everything she owns, and why?
3. What strange thing does Jem notice while at the Eye of London?
4. What does Val say when she first meets Jem?
5. How does Spider calm Jem's fears about the cows?
6. Why does Jem say she never wants children?
7. How is Karen different for Jem than other people who had her position?
8. Why is Jem so hesitant to become friends with Terry?
9. What makes the moment so awkward after Jem and Spider make love?
10. Why does Jem stop Spider from getting food in the wild?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)