|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jem think of Spider when he is dancing in the rain?
(a) He is frightening.
(b) He is beautiful.
(c) He is young.
(d) He is aggressive.
2. How long has Jem been walking when she asks for a rest?
(a) 16 minutes.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 6 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
3. Whose house is the party held at?
4. Where is Jem when she reveals she never wants children?
(a) Val's apartment.
(b) The car.
(c) The woods.
(d) The gas station.
5. How does Jem feel when she sees some animals at night?
(a) She doesn't like the smell.
(b) She loves them.
(c) She has some flashbacks.
(d) She is scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Karen?
2. What does Spider think of Jem's haircut?
3. What is Terry's nickname?
4. How does the man with the near death date die?
5. How does Spider plan to spend the nights on his way to the coast?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Spider show his optimistic attitude in the woods?
2. How does Jem feel after she destroys everything she owns, and why?
3. What strange thing does Jem notice while at the Eye of London?
4. Why is Jem so hesitant to become friends with Terry?
5. How does Spider calm down Jem about her guilt over the explosion?
6. What does Val realize when Jem refuses to say she will take care of Spider?
7. What illegal activity is Spider involved in?
8. Why does the woman in town offer to do a favor for Jem and Spider?
9. How does Jem know Spider is involved in something illegal?
10. What does Val say when she first meets Jem?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)