|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rector's wife?
2. What does the ill woman ask Jem to do for her?
(a) Read her aura.
(b) Tell her the date of her death.
(c) Heal her.
(d) Explain how to use her gift.
3. How does Jem recognize the man from the party?
(a) His number.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His voice.
(d) His tattoos.
4. Who sent the man from the party to find Spider?
5. What time do the police leave after talking to Jem?
(c) Early morning.
6. How does Jem get away from the police after spending the money she gets in the woods?
(a) She dives into a ditch.
(b) She goes into a church.
(c) She hides in a parking lot.
(d) She runs to a school.
7. Who counsels the people trying to speak to Jem?
8. How many days does the man from the party have before his death?
9. Why is Jem not worried about what her son struggles with?
(a) She had the same problems.
(b) He is strong like his father.
(c) He is gifted in other areas.
(d) She doesn't have time.
10. What medical trial does Karen have?
(a) A seizure.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A blood clot.
11. What does Britney feed Jem?
(a) All of these.
(b) Corn dogs.
12. How does Jem make sure the police will keep their promise to her?
(a) She has it video taped.
(b) She steals a gun.
(c) She has the priest witness it.
(d) She gets it in writing.
13. What does Jem think might save Spider?
(a) Some medication.
(b) A turn to God.
(c) Her death.
(d) A change of events.
14. What eats a good portion of Jem's food from Britney's house?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A dog.
(c) A coyote.
(d) An orphan.
15. Why doesn't Britney's brother live with her?
(a) He is at college.
(b) Her parents are divorced.
(c) He died.
(d) He is in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Simon's occupation?
2. Who goes to the beach with Jem?
3. Who is the father of Jem's son?
4. How does Jem feel about the person counseling the people wanting to speak to Jem?
5. How does Jem learn where the spare set of church keys are?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)