|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jem sure to buy when she gets more supplies?
(b) A phone.
(c) A first aid kit.
2. Who tells Jem she can't stay at the church?
(b) The Police chief.
(c) The rector.
3. What does Jem's son know about Jem?
(a) How old she is.
(b) When she will get married.
(c) When she will die.
(d) What she is thinking.
4. How does Karen look when she gets to the church?
5. What makes Jem remember the danger she is in?
(a) Feeling sick.
(b) The newspaper story.
(c) The increased amount of numbers.
(d) Talking to Rita.
6. Where does Jem meet Simon?
(a) The church.
(b) A school.
(c) The woods.
(d) The park.
7. How does Jem recognize the man from the party?
(a) His tattoos.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His number.
(d) His voice.
8. What time do the police leave after talking to Jem?
(a) Early morning.
9. Where does Jem stop to eat after finding money in the woods?
(a) By a school.
(b) At a park.
(c) Near a church.
(d) In an alley.
10. How does Jem feel about the person counseling the people wanting to speak to Jem?
(a) She is confused.
(b) She is oblivious.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is impressed.
11. Why can't Jem stay at the church?
(a) She can't stay alone.
(b) She has not repented.
(c) She has not been baptized.
(d) She is a criminal.
12. What does Jem name her son?
13. Why does Jem think the police will frame her for the bombing?
(a) They are afraid of her.
(b) They want to close the case.
(c) They don't understand her power.
(d) They can't anger Baz.
14. What kind of animal does Britney own?
15. Why does Spider go back to the man from the party after saving Jem?
(a) He needs some money back.
(b) He wants to know how he got there.
(c) He is mad at him.
(d) He wants to stand up for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karen plead with Jem to help her with?
2. How does Jem learn about what her son knows about her?
3. What does the rector say Jem is overreacting about?
4. What does Jem's son struggle with?
5. How does Vic want to help Jem?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)