Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karen look when she gets to the church?
2. How does Britney cover for Jem when she leaves the house?
(a) She says she has an appointment.
(b) She says she is going for a walk.
(c) She says she needs to visit a friend.
(d) She says she is late for work.
3. What does Spider leave to find while Jem is hiding after the confrontation with the man from the party?
(a) A car.
(b) Some money.
(c) A phone.
4. Why can't Jem stay at the church?
(a) She has not repented.
(b) She can't stay alone.
(c) She has not been baptized.
(d) She is a criminal.
5. How does Spider die?
(a) He falls from the roof.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He has an allergic reaction.
(d) He is shot.
6. What does Jem's son's teacher say her son puts on all his pictures?
(c) Strange eyes.
7. Where does Jem meet Simon?
(a) The church.
(b) The woods.
(c) A school.
(d) The park.
8. How does Jem get away from the police after spending the money she gets in the woods?
(a) She goes into a church.
(b) She runs to a school.
(c) She hides in a parking lot.
(d) She dives into a ditch.
9. What time do the police leave after talking to Jem?
(a) Early morning.
10. How does Karen tell Jem she can end the publicity?
(a) Tell the truth.
(b) Turn herself in.
(c) Run away.
(d) Tell people she is a phony.
11. Where does Jem worry she will be taken if her secret gets out?
(b) The hospital.
(c) An asylum.
(d) A foster home.
12. What does the man from the party say to anger Spider?
(a) Spider is a coward.
(b) He has been with Jem.
(c) He saw his grandmother.
(d) He will beat Spider.
13. When does Spider say his life with Jem will begin?
(a) After their jail time.
(b) After the trial.
(c) After the interview is over.
(d) After his death.
14. How does Jem learn where the spare set of church keys are?
(a) She finds them.
(b) Th rector's wife tells her.
(c) She sees where the rector puts them.
(d) She hears Simon tell Karen.
15. What demand does Jem make before talking to the police?
(a) They must come unarmed.
(b) They must release Spider.
(c) They must meet her in the church.
(d) They must believe her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jem talk to Britney until so late in the night?
2. Where does Jem head when she learns Spider has been captured?
3. Why does Jem not believe that she and Spider will have a life together?
4. Where does Jem head after leaving Britney's house?
5. What made Jem forget about her danger for a few days?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)