|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the rector say Jem is overreacting about?
(a) Her demands of the police.
(b) Her gifts.
(c) The claim of sanctuary.
(d) How the police will respond.
2. What is the name of the rector's wife?
3. What does Karen plead with Jem to help her with?
4. What does Jem's son know about Jem?
(a) When she will die.
(b) How old she is.
(c) What she is thinking.
(d) When she will get married.
5. Where is there a spare set of keys in the church?
(a) Near the fire extinguisher.
(b) The altar.
(c) A desk.
(d) Under the rug.
6. How many days does the man from the party have before his death?
7. What time do the police leave after talking to Jem?
(d) Early morning.
8. Where do Jem hide after the confrontation with the man from the party?
(a) An empty building.
(b) A stolen car.
(c) A park.
(d) A ditch.
9. Where does Jem consider jumping from in the church?
(a) The steeple.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The window.
(d) The altar.
10. What is Simon's occupation?
11. Who is the father of Jem's son?
(c) She doesn't know.
12. What does Spider leave to find while Jem is hiding after the confrontation with the man from the party?
(b) A car.
(c) A phone.
(d) Some money.
13. What does Jem name her son?
14. How does Jem feel about the person counseling the people wanting to speak to Jem?
(a) She is oblivious.
(b) She is impressed.
(c) She is confused.
(d) She is angry.
15. What medical trial does Karen have?
(a) A seizure.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A blood clot.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jem worry she will be taken if her secret gets out?
2. What does the ill woman ask Jem to do for her?
3. Who brings Spider to the church?
4. What does the man from the party say to anger Spider?
5. How long does the rector's wife have to live?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)