|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jem recognize the man from the party?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His tattoos.
(c) His number.
(d) His voice.
2. What time does Jem wake up at Britney's house?
(a) 5:30 am.
(b) 6:30 am.
(c) 6:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
3. What was Jem incapable of after Spider's death?
(b) Interacting with others.
4. How does Karen tell Jem she can end the publicity?
(a) Turn herself in.
(b) Tell the truth.
(c) Run away.
(d) Tell people she is a phony.
5. How does Spider save Jem from the man at the party?
(a) He makes a distraction.
(b) He calls for help.
(c) He surrenders himself.
(d) He throws the money.
6. Why is Jem not worried about what her son struggles with?
(a) He is strong like his father.
(b) She had the same problems.
(c) He is gifted in other areas.
(d) She doesn't have time.
7. Why does Spider go back to the man from the party after saving Jem?
(a) He is mad at him.
(b) He needs some money back.
(c) He wants to stand up for himself.
(d) He wants to know how he got there.
8. Why does Jem think the police will frame her for the bombing?
(a) They are afraid of her.
(b) They don't understand her power.
(c) They can't anger Baz.
(d) They want to close the case.
9. What does Jem name her son?
10. How does Vic want to help Jem?
(a) Rid her of her gift.
(b) Scientifically prove her gift.
(c) Represent her in court.
(d) Make her famous.
11. What keeps Jem from killing herself?
(a) The cry of a child.
(b) Talking to Spider.
(c) Seeing her mother's face.
(d) Karen's pleading.
12. What does Britney ask Jem?
(a) If she is a terrorist.
(b) If she can teach her craft.
(c) If she knows her own death date.
(d) If she is pregnant.
13. What does Jem do when Spider arrives at the church?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Gives a speech.
(c) Breaks down in tears.
(d) Jumps into his arms.
14. Who in the church does Jem tell her secret to?
(a) The rector.
(b) The janitor.
15. How does Jem learn where the spare set of church keys are?
(a) She finds them.
(b) Th rector's wife tells her.
(c) She sees where the rector puts them.
(d) She hears Simon tell Karen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Jem's son?
2. Where does Jem consider jumping from in the church?
3. What kind of animal does Britney own?
4. Where does Jem worry she will be taken if her secret gets out?
5. What does Jem's son's teacher say her son puts on all his pictures?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)