|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spider say Jem saved him from?
(a) A life of crime.
(b) All of these.
(d) Drug addiction.
2. How does Jem say most people view Spider?
3. What was Jem's mother addicted to?
4. Who does Spider say is similar to Jem after learning of her power?
(c) His mother.
5. When did Spider say his life began being mapped out?
(a) The day he broke the law.
(b) The day his mother died.
(c) The day he met Jem.
(d) The day he was born.
6. What is Jem's full name?
7. How did Jem's mother die?
(a) She overdosed on drugs.
(b) She fell down the stairs.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She was attacked at home.
8. Whose house is the party held at?
9. What does the man with the near death date ask Jem for?
(a) A hug.
(c) A phone.
(d) Some change.
10. Who is Karen?
(a) A nun.
(b) A counsellor.
(c) A foster mother.
(d) A teacher.
11. Who helps Jem fix her hair?
12. What does Spider call Jem when he learns of her power?
(a) A witch.
(b) A magician.
(c) A psychic.
(d) An enchantress.
13. What does Spider say he wants to do with his life while hiking?
(a) Build houses.
(b) Be a farmer.
(c) Teach students.
(d) Make movies.
14. What kind of car does Spider steal?
(a) A Smart Car.
(b) An Astra.
(c) An Aspire.
(d) A Sonata.
15. Why does Jem cut her hair?
(a) She wants to make Spider mad.
(b) She is upset about Spider's impending death.
(c) She is very hot.
(d) She is nervous about the explosion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jem tell Spider about her power?
2. Why does Jem say she never wants to be a mother?
3. Which teacher does Spider agree with about his future?
4. Why has Jem changed schools so many times?
5. When does Jem see the dates?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)