|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39 through Five Years Later.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jem used to present the numbers she saw to her mother?
(a) She would yell them.
(b) She would sing them.
(c) She would write them.
(d) She would whisper them in her ear.
2. Why is Jem trying hard at a class in the beginning of the book?
(a) She wants to prove Terry wrong.
(b) Her foster mother asked her to.
(c) She likes that subject.
(d) The numbers tell her to.
3. Why does Jem not believe that she and Spider will have a life together?
(a) She knows he will find someone new.
(b) She is afraid of making promises.
(c) She refuses to go to prison.
(d) She knows he will die that day.
4. What is Vic's last name?
5. What question does Spider promise to never ask Jem again?
(a) If she loves him.
(b) How he will die.
(c) Where she got her gift.
(d) When he will die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jem refuse Vic's help?
2. Where does Jem stop to eat after finding money in the woods?
3. What does the ill woman ask Jem to do for her?
4. Who found Jem's mother's body when she died?
5. Why does Jem choose to not tell Spider his death date?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)