|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 through 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Karen?
(a) A foster mother.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A nun.
(d) A counsellor.
2. How does Spider save Jem from the man at the party?
(a) He makes a distraction.
(b) He throws the money.
(c) He calls for help.
(d) He surrenders himself.
3. What makes the rector's wife afraid of Jem?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She knows her date of death.
(c) She is a refugee.
(d) She is a terrorist.
4. How old is Jem at the beginning of the book?
5. Why is Jem trying hard at a class in the beginning of the book?
(a) The numbers tell her to.
(b) She likes that subject.
(c) Her foster mother asked her to.
(d) She wants to prove Terry wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Jem used to present the numbers she saw to her mother?
2. How did Jem's mother die?
3. What does Jem put supplies from Britney's house in?
4. What does Spider plan to use for food on his way to the coast?
5. How does Jem learn Spider has been captured?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)