|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jem trying hard at a class in the beginning of the book?
(a) She wants to prove Terry wrong.
(b) She likes that subject.
(c) The numbers tell her to.
(d) Her foster mother asked her to.
2. What personal problem does Jem say keeps her from getting romantic with Spider?
(a) He has a few weeks to live.
(b) He has anger management issues.
(c) All of these.
(d) He has a cleanliness problem.
3. Why doesn't Jem want to be friends with Terry?
(a) She is moving soon.
(b) He will die soon.
(c) She can't be distracted.
(d) He is black.
4. How did Jem used to present the numbers she saw to her mother?
(a) She would write them.
(b) She would whisper them in her ear.
(c) She would sing them.
(d) She would yell them.
5. Where does Jem meet Terry?
(a) By the canal.
(b) At school.
(c) In the store.
(d) Behind the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jem know that Spider is involved in something illegal?
2. What is the first compliment Terry gives Jem?
3. Who is Karen?
4. What does Jem see explode?
5. Why does Jem tell Spider about her power?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)