Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annemarie do when her mother tells her to go to bed in Chapter 10?
2. Which of the following words best describes dinner with Uncle Henrik after he has delivered the Rosens to Sweden?
3. What did Annemarie's mother tell her to be if she is stopped by soldiers?
4. Who does the author credit for for helping her to write this story?
5. Why did the baby need to be drugged according to Henrik?
Essay Topic 1
In many aspects of this novel, characters needed to think and react quickly. Find at least five examples of how quick thinking helped at least one character in Number the Stars and discuss the situation. Use information from the novel to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Why do you think it is important that Lois Lowry write a book about such a mature subject for younger children?
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay discussing how reality was blended into fiction to create this novel. Use information from the text to support your essay.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)