Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annemarie do when her mother tells her to go to bed in Chapter 10?
2. Which of the following words best describes dinner with Uncle Henrik after he has delivered the Rosens to Sweden?
3. What did Annemarie's mother tell her to be if she is stopped by soldiers?
4. Who does the author credit for for helping her to write this story?
5. Why did the baby need to be drugged according to Henrik?
Write an essay discussing how reality was blended into fiction to create this novel. Use information from the text to support your essay.
Write an essay about heroism. Choose at least five characters and write how they demonstrate heroism. Use specific examples from the text to support your answers and essay.
Write an essay describing how Annemarie must feel learning that her sister was a member of the Resistance.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)