Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annemarie do when her mother tells her to go to bed in Chapter 10?
2. Which of the following words best describes dinner with Uncle Henrik after he has delivered the Rosens to Sweden?
3. What did Annemarie's mother tell her to be if she is stopped by soldiers?
4. Who does the author credit for for helping her to write this story?
5. Why did the baby need to be drugged according to Henrik?
In many aspects of this novel, characters needed to think and react quickly. Find at least five examples of how quick thinking helped at least one character in Number the Stars and discuss the situation. Use information from the novel to support your answer.
Write an essay describing the way the mother and daughter relationship in the book changed throughout the events. Use specific events from the story to support your description.
Throughout this novel, Annemarie seems to become more mature and adult-like, while Ellen seems to cling more and more to childhood. Write an essay describing why you think this occurs. Use information from the text to support your supposition.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)