Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annemarie do when her mother tells her to go to bed in Chapter 10?
2. Which of the following words best describes dinner with Uncle Henrik after he has delivered the Rosens to Sweden?
3. What did Annemarie's mother tell her to be if she is stopped by soldiers?
4. Who does the author credit for for helping her to write this story?
5. Why did the baby need to be drugged according to Henrik?
Throughout Number the Stars, there are a variety of contrasts. Choose two such contrasts and describe each in detail, using specific examples from the text. Include how each item is in contrast to the other. Be specific and detailed.
Write an essay describing the way the mother and daughter relationship in the book changed throughout the events. Use specific events from the story to support your description.
Write an essay discussing how reality was blended into fiction to create this novel. Use information from the text to support your essay.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)