|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter tell Mama to do once she has delivered the Rosens to Henrik in Chapter 11?
(a) Go to the beach to pretend she is taking a walk.
(b) Stay on the boat until morning.
(c) Return to the house right away.
(d) Go to the barn.
2. How was Lise killed?
(a) Suffocated in a cellar.
(b) Executed at a concentration camp.
(c) Shot by a German soldier.
(d) Run down by a German military car.
3. What are the German soldiers holding when Annemarie first sees them when she is on her way to deliver a package to her uncle's boat?
(a) The Rosens.
(b) Dogs on leashes.
(d) A basket filled with food.
4. What does Annemarie find near the steps in Chapter 13?
(a) Traps set by the soldiers.
(b) The Star of David necklace.
(c) Clothing that kept the baby warm.
(d) The package for Henrik.
5. How many German soldiers does Annemarie see when she is on her way to deliver a package to her uncle's boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the baby need to be drugged according to Henrik?
2. When does Henrik leave for his boat in Chapter 10?
3. About how many members of Denmark were Jewish during the time period this book is set in?
4. Which of the following does Annemarie think must be scarier than being involved in dangerous situations?
5. What does Mama give everyone in the group in Chapter 11?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)