|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annemarie see when she looks out the window in Chapter 12 while waiting for Mama to return from taking the Rosens to the boat?
(a) A dark shape in the path.
(b) A soldier coming toward the door.
(c) Her mother walking home.
2. Which word best describes how Annemarie thinks the Rosens look in their hand-me-down clothes?
3. What time is it when Mama and the Rosen's leave?
(a) 1:30 a.m.
(b) 2:30 a.m.
(c) 1:00 a.m.
(d) 2:00 a.m.
4. Which of the following words best describes dinner with Uncle Henrik after he has delivered the Rosens to Sweden?
5. While on her way to deliver a package to her uncle's boat, Annemarie hits a fork in the path; which direction does she choose to go?
(a) Back toward the house.
(b) Deeper into the woods.
(c) Toward the beach.
(d) The shorter path.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the character of Peter based upon in real-life?
2. How long should Mama wait before she takes the second group to Henrik in Chapter 11?
3. How does Annemarie decide the dark shape out the window in Chapter 12 must be her mother?
4. At what time does Annemarie think her mother should be back at the house after taking the Rosens to the boat?
5. What action does Peter do after the palsm is finished in Chapter 10?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)