|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What action does Peter do after the palsm is finished in Chapter 10?
(a) Leaves the house.
(b) Takes a group of people to the boat.
(c) Goes to the barn .
(d) Opens the lid to the casket.
2. Which of the following were mixed and placed on the handkerchief to confuse the dogs?
(a) Rabbit's blood and cocaine.
(b) Dog's blood and cocaine.
(c) Dog's blood and heroine.
(d) Rabbit's blood and heroine.
3. What does the German soldier tell Mama not to do until they leave in Chapter 10?
(a) Open the coffin.
(b) Bury Aunt Birte.
(d) Leave the room.
4. What does Annemarie take out of the pocket of Lise's yellow dress?
(a) A Star of David necklace.
(b) Peter's notes.
(c) A package.
(d) A handkerchief.
5. What disease does Mama say Aunt Birte died from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are many of the apartments in Annemarie's neighborhood empty?
2. What does Annemarie do when she comes upon the German soldiers in Chapter 15?
3. Why does Annemarie believe that Kirsti did not feel fear when stopped by the German soldiers?
4. Where does Mama instruct Annemarie to put the package in Chapter 13?
5. How was Lise killed?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)