|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Annemarie, Kirsti and Ellen's mothers do every afternoon?
(a) Cook meals for the fighters.
(b) Get together to make extra blankets.
(c) Walk the girls to school.
(d) Drink coffee together.
2. Who brings the illegal newspaper to Annemarie's parents?
(a) Peter Neilsen.
(b) Mrs. Rosen.
(c) Mrs. Johansen.
3. Which of the following is the best definition for a trousseau?
(a) Sheets and pillowcases.
(b) Brides clothes and linen.
(c) Nightgowns and sleepwear.
4. Which country did not have Nazi soldiers, according to Annmarie?
5. Which of the following would not be an adjective Annemarie would use to describe her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Johansen believe the German soldiers might be on edge in Chapter 1?
2. What is different about the new route that Annemarie, Ellen and Kirsti take to school in Chapter 2?
3. In what way has Peter changed since Lise has been gone?
4. Whose house had Annemarie been visiting when she saw Sweden?
5. What happened to Lise?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)