|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who regularly takes Uncle Henrik's milk?
2. How long does Annemarie believe it will take Mama to take the Rosens to the boat?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
3. Where do Annemarie, Ellen, and Kirsti pretend they are taking their dolls in Chapter 4?
4. What is different about the new route that Annemarie, Ellen and Kirsti take to school in Chapter 2?
(a) It is very windy.
(b) It is shorter.
(c) It is hillier.
(d) It is longer.
5. Which of the following events is the only thing Annemarie knows is true about Lise's death?
(a) She died in tremendous pain.
(b) She was hit by a car.
(c) Peter was with her when she died.
(d) She was 21 when she died.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Mama wrap the baby in Chapter 11?
2. What do the German soldiers ask Annemarie about her Uncle in Chapter 15?
3. Which word best describes how Annemarie thinks the Rosens look in their hand-me-down clothes?
4. What news does Peter bring when he comes at night to visit Annemarie's parents?
5. What does Kirsti show to the German soldiers when they are stopped getting on the train in Chapter 6?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)