|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Annemarie see Uncle Henrik go in the morning in Chapter 8?
(a) To the attic.
(b) To the barn.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To his boat.
2. Which country did not have Nazi soldiers, according to Annmarie?
3. What was the name of the dog Mama had when she was growing up?
4. Where do the girls play during the day at Uncle Henrik's?
(b) Pasture behind the house.
5. What does Annemarie do when her mother tells her to go to bed in Chapter 10?
(a) Goes out to the barn.
(b) Stays downstairs with the guests.
(c) Sleeps on the couch.
(d) Goes upstairs to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama do while the girls play at Uncle Henrik's?
2. What action does Peter do after the palsm is finished in Chapter 10?
3. Why are the German soldiers suspicious that Ellen is not who she says she is?
4. Which of the following was not a reason Mama considered when allowing Annemarie the opportunity to deliver the package in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 1, what do the German soldiers ask Annemarie and Ellen to tell them first?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)