|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henrik's occupation?
(d) Tourist trips.
2. What does Mama do while the girls play at Uncle Henrik's?
(a) Prepares the casket.
(b) Scrubs and dusts the house.
(c) Makes cream.
(d) Makes butter.
3. For what does Mama say she has prepared the living room at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) A visit by the soldiers.
(b) A casket.
(c) A visit from Aunt Birte.
(d) The girls to play.
4. What does the German soldier tell Mama not to do until they leave in Chapter 10?
(a) Leave the room.
(c) Bury Aunt Birte.
(d) Open the coffin.
5. What does Ellen remember from the amusement park best of all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the new route that Annemarie, Ellen and Kirsti take to school in Chapter 2?
2. Whose house had Annemarie been visiting when she saw Sweden?
3. What does Mama tell Henrik he should get?
4. Which country did not have Nazi soldiers, according to Annmarie?
5. What did the Germans get from the synagogue?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)