|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does Annemarie's father tell Ellen and Annemarie to do, should anyone ask?
(a) Pretend they do not understand the language.
(b) Pretend to be sisters.
(c) Pretend Ellen's parents went to the seashore.
(d) Pretend they are unable to talk.
2. What item was Annemarie surprised to see on the table in the morning for breakfast at Uncle Henrik's?
3. What does Ellen remember from the amusement park best of all?
4. Which character sleeps through the entire invasion of the soldiers into the home?
5. What did the Germans get from the synagogue?
(a) Information to close it down.
(b) A list of all Jews that attend.
(c) All of the materials for the celebration.
(d) All the Jews who were praying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action does Peter do after the palsm is finished in Chapter 10?
2. Why did the Danes destroy their naval fleet?
3. Why do Ellen and Annemarie not go to school the day after the German soldiers search their home?
4. How long has Lise been gone by the end of Chapter 2?
5. Where does Annemarie go when she wakes up and gets out of bed in Chapter 8?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)