|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Comb?
(a) Eiji's stepsister.
(b) Eiji's stepmother.
(c) The owner of the unfamiliar house in which Eiji finds himself.
(d) A hen & Goatwriter's maid in the book Eiji finds and reads.
2. Which of the following does not describe how Eiji sabotages the yakuza at the end of Chapter Seven?
(a) He attaches Mrs. Yamaya's data on the yakuza to the virus.
(b) He uses Suga's computer virus.
(c) He sends Mrs. Yamaya's data to theTokyo police.
(d) He bombs Mr. Tsuru's car.
3. What did the yakuza do to Mrs. Yamaya's son?
(a) They beat him up and left him for dead.
(b) They made him a yakuza hit man.
(c) They sold him to an American couple wanting a child.
(d) They killed him and sold his organs on the black market.
4. Why does the person in Eiji's third dream say Anju is not dead?
(a) Because life is eternal.
(b) Because she was kidnapped.
(c) Because Eiji won't let her die.
(d) Because her death was a dream.
5. What fact is Eiji surprised to learn about the identity of Mrs. Sasaki, his boss at Ueno Station?
(a) She knows his father.
(b) She is his stepmother.
(c) She is one of his stepsisters.
(d) She is Buntaro's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Eiji's fourth dream in Chapter Eight about?
2. Why is Ogre not married?
3. What happens during Eiji's visit with his mother?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Six, where does Eiji go to meet his grandfather?
5. What does Eiji find in the secret room of the unfamiliar house?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)