Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what city does the book open?
2. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
To find the identity of his father.
3. Who is Akiko Kato?
An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
4. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
The Jupiter Cafe.
5. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
The PanOpticon Building.
6. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
He is afraid to do so.
This section contains 5,614 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)