|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pithecanthropus?
(a) Goatwriter's friend and a handyman in the book Eiji finds.
(b) A yakuza man.
(c) A customer in Buntaro's video store.
(d) A customer in the Jupiter Cafe.
2. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
(a) His boss, his landlord, and his father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) The receptionist, Akiko Kato's bioborg, and Akiko Kato.
3. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
(b) Sports Illustrated.
4. What does Eiji witness while with the yakuza?
(a) A carjacking.
(b) Multiple tortures and murders.
(c) A drug sale.
(d) A bank robbery.
5. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato in Chapter One, with what does he escape her building?
(a) A picture of his father.
(b) A key to a safe deposit box containing stolen jewels.
(c) Akiko Kato's purse.
(d) Her file on his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Sasaki tell Eiji not to return to his job at Ueno Station?
2. Who sets Eiji free from the yakuza and saves his life in Chapter Seven?
3. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
4. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
5. Which of the following is not a reason Eiji's stepmother gives for why Eiji's father does not want to meet him?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)