|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
(a) By putting an ad in the newspaper's personal columns.
(b) By going on television.
(c) By hiring a private detective.
(d) By seeing his mother and making her lead him to his father.
2. What interrupts Eiji's playing of the video game Virtua Sapiens?
(a) An angry man threatening the waitress with the perfect neck.
(b) The cafe being robbed.
(c) Daimon and Miriam arguing.
(d) A gang attacking him.
3. In Chapter Five, who faxes Eiji a message that he is coming to visit at six o'clock?
(a) Eiji's father.
4. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
(a) Buy coffee filters.
(b) Deposit money in the bank.
(c) Deliver lunches to customers.
(d) Empty the trash.
5. What does Eiji have to do in exchange for information on his father?
(a) Shoot Daimon.
(b) Rob a bank for the yakuza.
(c) Sign a blood oath promising one day's loyalty to Morino.
(d) Sell drugs for the yakuza.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eiji begin receiving messages that "Father" is watching him and will see him soon?
2. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
3. What does Eiji wear on his head in Chapter One?
4. Which of the following does not describe what Eiji finds when he finally meets his father?
5. What instrument can Eiji play?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)