|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the postcard Eiji receives ask him to do?
(a) Forgive his mother for all her mistakes.
(b) Come for a visit.
(c) Burn his mother's last letter.
(d) Stop trying to find his father.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Four, in what predicament does Eiji find himself?
(a) He is having a seizure.
(b) He has been hit by a drunk driver.
(c) He's bankrupt.
(d) He's about to die.
3. Which of the following people is not involved in the yakuza war?
(a) Daimon's father, a corrupt police chief.
(b) Jun Nagasaki, the current top dog.
(d) Konosuke Tsuru, the elderly and sick old leader.
4. Who saves Eiji's life at the end of Chapter Four when bombs explode, killing the warring yakuza factions?
(d) A double agent, working for Mr. Tsuru, the former boss.
5. Where does Eiji find the file folder about his father?
(a) At the Queen of Spades.
(b) In the black Cadillac.
(c) At the Jupiter Cafe.
(d) In the garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Eiji's grandfather meet him?
2. What does Eiji have to do in exchange for information on his father?
3. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
4. What obstacle does Ai Imajo face in attaining her goal?
5. When Buntaro visits Eiji in Chatper Five, who does he say has been looking for Eiji?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)