|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Four, in what predicament does Eiji find himself?
(a) He's about to die.
(b) He is having a seizure.
(c) He's bankrupt.
(d) He has been hit by a drunk driver.
2. In what city does the book open?
(c) New York.
3. When his mother phones him, what does Eiji say to her?
(a) That she is crazy and needs therapy.
(b) That he wants to come see her.
(c) That she is responsible for Anju's death.
(d) That he never wants to hear from her again.
4. Why does Mrs. Sasaki tell Eiji not to return to his job at Ueno Station?
(a) They closed the station after Mr. Aoyama's suicide.
(b) She has a better job for him elsewhere.
(c) He has been fired.
(d) The yakuza or police might be looking for him there.
5. What does Eiji find inside the file folder?
(a) A letter from his birth father.
(b) A photo of his birth father and Akiko Kato.
(c) A bomb.
(d) His birth certificate identifying his birth father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real reason for Suga's drinking binge?
2. Before leaving the video arcade in Chapter Three, with whom does Eiji get into a brief discussion?
3. Who does Eiji's grandfather pretend to be when he meets Eiji?
4. Where does Eiji find the file folder about his father?
5. What kind of manager is Sachiko Sera at Nero's?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)