|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, "Cards".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Ai Imajo's life meaning?
(b) Her family.
(d) Her job.
2. What did the yakuza do to Mrs. Yamaya?
(a) They made her steal for them.
(b) They made her an assassin.
(c) They made her sell drugs for them.
(d) They made her a slave because of her husband's debts.
3. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their grandmother.
(c) Their father and stepmother.
(d) Their uncle.
4. What happens when Eiji asks for the file folder about his father?
(a) He's told to leave before he's beaten senseless.
(b) The yakuza break his arm.
(c) It is given to him.
(d) The yakuza burn it.
5. In Chapter Five, who faxes Eiji a message that he is coming to visit at six o'clock?
(b) Eiji's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sets Eiji free from the yakuza and saves his life in Chapter Seven?
2. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
3. To what does Eiji's stepmother compare him?
4. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
5. Where does Eiji find the file folder about his father?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)