|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
(a) Multiply fractions.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Read seventh-grade texts.
(d) Climb gym ropes faster than the boys in her class.
2. Why does Daimon come to visit Eiji in Chapter Five?
(a) To tell Eiji he has found Eiji's father.
(b) To thank Eiji for saving his life and to apologize.
(c) To warn Eiji to stay away from Miriam.
(d) To kill Eiji.
3. Who meets Eiji when he is expecting to meet his grandfather instead?
(a) His stepmother and half-sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather's attorney.
4. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(b) He has eczema.
(c) He has long, dangly arms.
(d) He has a ponytail.
5. When Buntaro visits Eiji in Chatper Five, who does he say has been looking for Eiji?
(a) Ai Imajo.
(b) Mr. Tsuru.
(c) Eiji's stepmother.
(d) Eiji's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the letter Eiji receives from his stepmother accuse Eiji of planning to do?
2. To what does Daimon offer to treat Eiji?
3. Which of the following does not describe what happens to Daimon after the yakuza release him?
4. To whom does Eiji think the messages about "Father" refer?
5. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)