|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
(a) By putting an ad in the newspaper's personal columns.
(b) By going on television.
(c) By seeing his mother and making her lead him to his father.
(d) By hiring a private detective.
2. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
3. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
(a) The woman's short skirt.
(b) The woman's dyed blonde hair.
(c) The woman's missing front teeth.
(d) The woman's perfect neck.
4. At the beginning of Chapter Four, in what predicament does Eiji find himself?
(a) He has been hit by a drunk driver.
(b) He's bankrupt.
(c) He is having a seizure.
(d) He's about to die.
5. Who saves Eiji's life at the end of Chapter Four when bombs explode, killing the warring yakuza factions?
(c) A double agent, working for Mr. Tsuru, the former boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
2. What is the Queen of Spades?
3. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
4. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
5. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato, what happens to the information he finds in her office?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)