|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Six, what tale does Suga give as the reason for his emotional distress when he shows up drunk one night while Eiji is working?
(a) A financial loss.
(b) A breakup with his girlfriend.
(c) A car accident in which a young boy was killed.
(d) A job loss.
2. What role does Daimon play in Eiji's finding of his lost article at the video arcade?
(a) Daimon directs him to the lost and found, and it's there.
(b) Daimon has a dog that finds it by smell.
(c) Daimon searches with him for the lost article.
(d) Daimon is wearing it.
3. To whom does Eiji think the messages about "Father" refer?
(b) A mob godfather.
(c) His actual father.
(d) His priest.
4. Which of the following people is not involved in the yakuza war?
(b) Daimon's father, a corrupt police chief.
(c) Jun Nagasaki, the current top dog.
(d) Konosuke Tsuru, the elderly and sick old leader.
5. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
(a) He thinks the water is too deep for her.
(b) He thinks she can easily swim that far.
(c) He thinks she can swim to the whalestone, but not very fast.
(d) He doesn't think she can swim that far.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Frankenstein and Lizard?
2. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
3. At the beginning of Chapter Six, where does Eiji go to meet his grandfather?
4. What mark identifies someone as a yakuza man or mobster?
5. Who promises to pay for a hotel room for the night and then leaves Eiji with the bill?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)