|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Six, what does Ai Imajo confide to Eiji?
(a) That she loves Eiji.
(b) That she is on the run from an abusive husband.
(c) That she's diabetic and shoots herself with insulin.
(d) That she knows who Eiji's father is.
2. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
(a) A parking lot in downtown Tokyo.
(b) The PanOpticon Building.
(c) A riverside bar called The Paradise Grill.
(d) The Jupiter Cafe.
3. Why does Daimon come to visit Eiji in Chapter Five?
(a) To thank Eiji for saving his life and to apologize.
(b) To tell Eiji he has found Eiji's father.
(c) To warn Eiji to stay away from Miriam.
(d) To kill Eiji.
4. Where does Eiji find the file folder about his father?
(a) In the black Cadillac.
(b) At the Queen of Spades.
(c) In the garbage.
(d) At the Jupiter Cafe.
5. Why doesn't Eiji's grandfather meet him?
(a) His grandfather has died.
(b) His grandfather is in the hospital.
(c) His grandfather has disowned him.
(d) His grandfather wants his attorney to send Eiji away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
2. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
3. Which of the following is not something Eiji has to convince his kidnapper of in order to be released?
4. Which of the following is not an element of Eiji's daydream in Chapter One once it begins to rain?
5. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)