|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, "Kaiten".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
(a) Two waitresses at a tea house.
(b) Two girls Eiji and Daimon pick up in a bar.
(c) Two undercover policemen.
(d) Two video game characters.
2. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
(a) He finds a better source of information about his father.
(b) He finds his father without her.
(c) He is waiting for the right moment.
(d) He is afraid to do so.
3. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
(a) The woman's perfect neck.
(b) The woman's missing front teeth.
(c) The woman's short skirt.
(d) The woman's dyed blonde hair.
4. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato, what happens to the information he finds in her office?
(a) The ink it's printed with disappears when exposed to air.
(b) It is accidentally shredded.
(c) It proves false and doesn't lead to his father.
(d) It's stolen from him before he can read it.
5. When Eiji asks Buntaro what he can do to cover his rent now that he is no longer working at Ueno Station, what does Buntaro propose?
(a) That Eiji find a new place to live.
(b) That Eiji not worry about rent until he finds a new job.
(c) That Eiji run the video store while Buntaro goes on vacation.
(d) That Eiji get a loan from his bank to pay the rent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eiji's grandfather loan Eiji?
2. What role does Daimon play in Eiji's finding of his lost article at the video arcade?
3. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
4. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
5. What does Eiji do when he comes to Ai Imajo's assistance in Chapter Three?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)