|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Reclaimed Land".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buntaro?
(a) Eiji's father.
(b) Eiji's older brother.
(c) Eiji's best friend.
(d) Eiji's landlord.
2. What does Eiji come to realize about the word "Father" in the strange messages he receives that Father is watching him?
(a) It means a yakuza leader rather than his birth father.
(b) It refers to a female yakuza leader.
(c) It refers to Daimon's father.
(d) It refers to a priest with ties to the yakuza.
3. What kind of yakuza war is going on in Chapter Four?
(a) A war between Tokyo and Osaka yakuza.
(b) A war between two warring mobs.
(c) A war of succession .
(d) A price war for drugs the yakuza sell.
4. What is Osugi and Bosugi?
(a) Akiko Kato's law firm.
(b) A clothing shop.
(c) A night club.
(d) A new American pizza parlor in Tokyo.
5. What person does Eiji decide to meet virtually in the video game Virtua Sapiens?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eiji have to do in exchange for information on his father?
2. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
3. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
4. In what city does the book open?
5. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)