|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Reclaimed Land".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eiji come to realize about the word "Father" in the strange messages he receives that Father is watching him?
(a) It refers to Daimon's father.
(b) It refers to a priest with ties to the yakuza.
(c) It means a yakuza leader rather than his birth father.
(d) It refers to a female yakuza leader.
2. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(b) He has eczema.
(c) He has long, dangly arms.
(d) He has a ponytail.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
(a) He wears a gold stud earring in his ear.
(b) He is paranoid and thinks Eiji is a consultant spying on him.
(c) He is bald.
(d) He has a perfect Adolf Hitler mustache.
4. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
(a) Decks it with roses and carnations.
(b) Prays to it and leaves offerings of food for it.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Decapitates it with a rusty hacksaw.
5. What video game is Eiji playing at the beginning of Chapter Three?
(a) Hercules and the Amazons.
(b) Soldiers of Glory.
(c) Zax Omega and Red Plague Moon.
(d) The Haunted Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eiji find waiting for him when he comes out of the noodle shop in Chapter Four?
2. Who are Frankenstein and Lizard?
3. To what does Daimon offer to treat Eiji?
4. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
5. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)