|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Reclaimed Land".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Eiji's stepmother compare him?
(a) A warm, sunny day.
(b) A happy memory.
(c) A cockroach.
(d) A boil she will lance.
2. Who are Frankenstein and Lizard?
(a) Characters in a video game.
(b) Cartoon characters.
(c) Two of Eiji's coworkers.
(d) The two yakuza men waiting in the Cadillac for Eiji.
3. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
(a) A bottle of pills he will sneak into people's drinks.
(b) A pair of brass knuckles.
(c) A syringe filled with chloroform.
(d) A combination pistol and tranquilizer gun.
4. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
(a) The minister at the theater is Eiji's father.
(b) Akiko Kato meets a government minister at the theater.
(c) Eiji fights a samurai warrior.
(d) Eiji follows Akiko Kato to a theater.
5. At the beginning of Chapter Four, in what predicament does Eiji find himself?
(a) He's bankrupt.
(b) He is having a seizure.
(c) He has been hit by a drunk driver.
(d) He's about to die.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims to have a file folder about Eiji's father?
2. What is the source of Daimon's money?
3. Who promises to pay for a hotel room for the night and then leaves Eiji with the bill?
4. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
5. To whom does Eiji think the messages about "Father" refer?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)