|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Reclaimed Land".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eiji have to do in exchange for information on his father?
(a) Shoot Daimon.
(b) Sign a blood oath promising one day's loyalty to Morino.
(c) Rob a bank for the yakuza.
(d) Sell drugs for the yakuza.
2. At the beginning of Chapter One, how does Eiji hope he will meet Akiko Kato?
(a) He hopes a friend will introduce them.
(b) He hopes he will meet Akiko on the bus ride home.
(c) He hopes he will meet Akiko at a dance.
(d) He hopes she will come to the Jupiter Cafe for lunch.
3. What role does Daimon play in Eiji's finding of his lost article at the video arcade?
(a) Daimon is wearing it.
(b) Daimon directs him to the lost and found, and it's there.
(c) Daimon has a dog that finds it by smell.
(d) Daimon searches with him for the lost article.
4. What game do Daimon and Eiji play together?
(d) Mystic Magic.
5. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
(a) Akiko hangs up on him.
(b) He's told Akiko Kato no longer works there.
(c) He's put on hold for a long time and hangs up in frustration.
(d) He's told Akiko Kato is in a meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
2. Who is Wheatie?
3. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
4. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
5. To whom does Eiji think the messages about "Father" refer?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)