|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Reclaimed Land".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
(a) The minister at the theater is Eiji's father.
(b) Eiji follows Akiko Kato to a theater.
(c) Akiko Kato meets a government minister at the theater.
(d) Eiji fights a samurai warrior.
2. To what does Eiji's stepmother compare him?
(a) A cockroach.
(b) A happy memory.
(c) A boil she will lance.
(d) A warm, sunny day.
3. What does Eiji leave in the video arcade in Chapter Three?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His credit card.
(c) His car keys.
(d) His baseball cap.
4. What happens when Eiji asks for the file folder about his father?
(a) It is given to him.
(b) The yakuza break his arm.
(c) The yakuza burn it.
(d) He's told to leave before he's beaten senseless.
5. To where do the contents of the file folder lead Eiji?
(a) To the Queen of Spades.
(b) To his stepmother's office.
(c) To a pachinko parlor where Morino is waiting for him.
(d) To his father's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Frankenstein and Lizard?
2. To what does Daimon offer to treat Eiji?
3. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
4. With whom does Eiji have his first sexual experience?
5. Who promises to pay for a hotel room for the night and then leaves Eiji with the bill?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)