|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Reclaimed Land".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
(a) Prays to it and leaves offerings of food for it.
(b) Decks it with roses and carnations.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Decapitates it with a rusty hacksaw.
2. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
(a) As a security guard.
(b) As a policeman.
(c) As a paramedic.
(d) As an aquarium cleaner.
3. To where do the contents of the file folder lead Eiji?
(a) To his father's home.
(b) To a pachinko parlor where Morino is waiting for him.
(c) To the Queen of Spades.
(d) To his stepmother's office.
4. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their father and stepmother.
(d) Their mother.
5. When Eiji searches for the file folder about his father, who does he see playing the piano for the opening of another part of the entertainment complex where the yakuza are?
(b) Ai Imajo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eiji asks for the file folder about his father?
2. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
3. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
4. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
5. What person does Eiji decide to meet virtually in the video game Virtua Sapiens?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)