|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, "Reclaimed Land".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people is not involved in the yakuza war?
(a) Jun Nagasaki, the current top dog.
(c) Konosuke Tsuru, the elderly and sick old leader.
(d) Daimon's father, a corrupt police chief.
2. What instrument can Eiji play?
(a) The flute.
(b) The piano.
(c) The violin.
(d) The guitar.
3. What is the source of Daimon's money?
(a) His father's position.
(b) A trust fund.
(d) A winning lottery ticket.
4. What does Eiji leave in the video arcade in Chapter Three?
(a) His baseball cap.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His credit card.
(d) His car keys.
5. Which of the following does not describe what happens to Daimon after the yakuza release him?
(a) He is weak because the yakuza drained his blood.
(b) He dies.
(c) Eiji puts him in a taxi.
(d) Eiji has Buntaro put him in Eiji's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
2. Who does Eiji find waiting for him when he comes out of the noodle shop in Chapter Four?
3. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
4. What birthday does Eiji celebrate at the beginning of Chapter Three?
5. What video game is Eiji playing at the beginning of Chapter Three?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)