|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Daimon offer to treat Eiji?
(a) A day at the spa.
(b) A steak dinner.
(c) A baseball game.
(d) A few drinks.
2. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
(a) Climb gym ropes faster than the boys in her class.
(b) Multiply fractions.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Read seventh-grade texts.
3. What role does Daimon play in Eiji's finding of his lost article at the video arcade?
(a) Daimon has a dog that finds it by smell.
(b) Daimon is wearing it.
(c) Daimon searches with him for the lost article.
(d) Daimon directs him to the lost and found, and it's there.
4. What does Eiji do when he comes to Ai Imajo's assistance in Chapter Three?
(a) He cowers under a table, deciding he can't help after all.
(b) He calls the police.
(c) He head butts the man who has been threatening Ai Imajo.
(d) He overpowers the man with karate.
5. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
(a) That his mother tried to kill him when he was a baby.
(b) That his mother works in Tokyo with Akiko Kato.
(c) That his mother is dying of cancer.
(d) That his father is a famous movie star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
3. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
4. What person does Eiji decide to meet virtually in the video game Virtua Sapiens?
5. What is the source of Daimon's money?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)