|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
(a) Gambling at the race track.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Drinking at a bar.
(d) Daydreaming and watching the cafe customers and staff.
2. What video game is Eiji playing at the beginning of Chapter Three?
(a) Zax Omega and Red Plague Moon.
(b) Hercules and the Amazons.
(c) The Haunted Hotel.
(d) Soldiers of Glory.
3. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) He suffers from insomnia.
(b) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
(c) He is too busy studying.
(d) He suffers from migraines.
4. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
(a) The PanOpticon Building.
(b) The Jupiter Cafe.
(c) A parking lot in downtown Tokyo.
(d) A riverside bar called The Paradise Grill.
5. What does Anju learn about her mother when she accidentally overhears some local women talking in Mrs. Tanaka's store?
(a) Her mother abandoned her and Eiji to pursue men.
(b) Her mother committed suicide.
(c) Her mother is a drug addict.
(d) Her mother died in a car wreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
2. Where does Eiji go for breakfast in Chapter Three after his night with Daimon?
3. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
4. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
5. What does Eiji leave in the video arcade in Chapter Three?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)