|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
(a) Akiko Kato no longer works in the building.
(b) Akiko Kato has him arrested.
(c) Akiko Kato refuses to see him.
(d) Security turns him away before he gets to the elevator.
2. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
(a) Prays to it and leaves offerings of food for it.
(b) Decapitates it with a rusty hacksaw.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Decks it with roses and carnations.
3. Why doesn't Eiji confront Akiko Kato in Chapter One as he daydreams of doing?
(a) He finds his father without her.
(b) He is waiting for the right moment.
(c) He is afraid to do so.
(d) He finds a better source of information about his father.
4. What is Anju's relationship to Eiji?
(a) She's his mother.
(b) She's his twin sister.
(c) She's his neighbor.
(d) She's his boss.
5. What does Eiji do when he comes to Ai Imajo's assistance in Chapter Three?
(a) He overpowers the man with karate.
(b) He head butts the man who has been threatening Ai Imajo.
(c) He cowers under a table, deciding he can't help after all.
(d) He calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it so important for Eiji to find the article he lost in the video arcade?
2. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
3. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
4. What role does Daimon play in Eiji's finding of his lost article at the video arcade?
5. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)