|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
(a) To pay the god back for Anju's death.
(b) To worship the thunder god.
(c) To rebel against his mother and father.
(d) To fulfill his initiation into a gang.
2. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
(a) A pair of brass knuckles.
(b) A bottle of pills he will sneak into people's drinks.
(c) A combination pistol and tranquilizer gun.
(d) A syringe filled with chloroform.
3. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
(a) Eiji's grandfather.
(b) Eiji's soccer coach.
(c) Eiji's father.
(d) Substationmaster of the Ueno Station lost-property office.
4. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
(a) As a policeman.
(b) As an aquarium cleaner.
(c) As a paramedic.
(d) As a security guard.
5. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) He suffers from insomnia.
(b) He is too busy studying.
(c) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
(d) He suffers from migraines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
2. How does Ai Imajo suggest that Eiji search for his father in Tokyo?
3. What does Eiji leave in the video arcade in Chapter Three?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
5. Who warns Eiji to stay away from the Queen of Spades because it isn't an ordinary club?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)