|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
(a) A syringe filled with chloroform.
(b) A bottle of pills he will sneak into people's drinks.
(c) A combination pistol and tranquilizer gun.
(d) A pair of brass knuckles.
2. Who is Akiko Kato?
(a) The woman Eiji hopes to date.
(b) An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
(c) Eiji's birth mother.
(d) Eiji's grandmother.
3. Who are Velvet and Coffee?
(a) Two girls Eiji and Daimon pick up in a bar.
(b) Two undercover policemen.
(c) Two video game characters.
(d) Two waitresses at a tea house.
4. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
(a) To worship the thunder god.
(b) To pay the god back for Anju's death.
(c) To fulfill his initiation into a gang.
(d) To rebel against his mother and father.
5. Which of Eiji's coworkers commits suicide when told he is being demoted?
(a) Mrs. Sasaki.
(b) Akiko Kato.
(d) Mr. Aoyama.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
2. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato, what happens to the information he finds in her office?
3. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
4. What game do Daimon and Eiji play together?
5. What is Osugi and Bosugi?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)