|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, "Video Games".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the book open?
(b) New York.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
(a) He thinks Cat is dead.
(b) He thinks Cat is pregnant.
(c) He thinks Cat has run away.
(d) He thinks Cat has become ill.
3. Which of the following is not an element of Eiji's daydream in Chapter One once it begins to rain?
(a) Eiji must save the pretty waitress from a crocodile.
(b) Eiji takes a boat to China.
(c) Eiji drowns, is cremated and Yoko Ono attends his funeral.
(d) It rains so hard the entire city of Tokyo is flooded.
4. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
(a) He's put on hold for a long time and hangs up in frustration.
(b) Akiko hangs up on him.
(c) He's told Akiko Kato is in a meeting.
(d) He's told Akiko Kato no longer works there.
5. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
(a) Akiko Kato no longer works in the building.
(b) Security turns him away before he gets to the elevator.
(c) Akiko Kato refuses to see him.
(d) Akiko Kato has him arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
2. With whom does Eiji have his first sexual experience?
3. To what does Daimon offer to treat Eiji?
4. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
5. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)