|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
(a) A bottle of pills he will sneak into people's drinks.
(b) A syringe filled with chloroform.
(c) A combination pistol and tranquilizer gun.
(d) A pair of brass knuckles.
2. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) He suffers from insomnia.
(b) He suffers from migraines.
(c) He is too busy studying.
(d) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
3. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
(a) To rebel against his mother and father.
(b) To pay the god back for Anju's death.
(c) To fulfill his initiation into a gang.
(d) To worship the thunder god.
4. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
(a) As a security guard.
(b) As a policeman.
(c) As an aquarium cleaner.
(d) As a paramedic.
5. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Their father and stepmother.
(c) Their uncle.
(d) Their grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Buntaro own?
2. Who does Eiji call Dowager and Donkey in Chapter One?
3. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
4. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
5. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)