|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not an element of Eiji's daydream in Chapter One once it begins to rain?
(a) Eiji must save the pretty waitress from a crocodile.
(b) Eiji drowns, is cremated and Yoko Ono attends his funeral.
(c) Eiji takes a boat to China.
(d) It rains so hard the entire city of Tokyo is flooded.
2. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
3. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
(a) He doesn't think she can swim that far.
(b) He thinks she can swim to the whalestone, but not very fast.
(c) He thinks the water is too deep for her.
(d) He thinks she can easily swim that far.
4. What is Osugi and Bosugi?
(a) A night club.
(b) A clothing shop.
(c) A new American pizza parlor in Tokyo.
(d) Akiko Kato's law firm.
5. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His boss, his landlord, and his father.
(d) The receptionist, Akiko Kato's bioborg, and Akiko Kato.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
2. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
3. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
4. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
5. Who does Eiji call Dowager and Donkey in Chapter One?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)