|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument can Eiji play?
(a) The guitar.
(b) The flute.
(c) The piano.
(d) The violin.
2. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
(a) Buy coffee filters.
(b) Deposit money in the bank.
(c) Empty the trash.
(d) Deliver lunches to customers.
3. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
(a) Drinking at a bar.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Daydreaming and watching the cafe customers and staff.
(d) Gambling at the race track.
4. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
(a) To find the identity of his father.
(b) To find out who is planning to murder a politician.
(c) To find a hidden treasure.
(d) To find out who murdered his sister.
5. What is Osugi and Bosugi?
(a) A night club.
(b) A clothing shop.
(c) A new American pizza parlor in Tokyo.
(d) Akiko Kato's law firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
2. Which of the following statements is not part of the fantasy Eiji tells Anju about the whalestone, a giant rock that emerges from the sea?
3. Who is Buntaro?
4. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
5. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)