|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
(a) He thinks Cat is dead.
(b) He thinks Cat is pregnant.
(c) He thinks Cat has run away.
(d) He thinks Cat has become ill.
2. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
(a) Climb gym ropes faster than the boys in her class.
(b) Read seventh-grade texts.
(c) Multiply fractions.
(d) Play the piano.
3. Which of the following is not an element of Eiji's daydream in Chapter One once it begins to rain?
(a) Eiji takes a boat to China.
(b) It rains so hard the entire city of Tokyo is flooded.
(c) Eiji drowns, is cremated and Yoko Ono attends his funeral.
(d) Eiji must save the pretty waitress from a crocodile.
4. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
(a) Eiji's soccer coach.
(b) Eiji's father.
(c) Substationmaster of the Ueno Station lost-property office.
(d) Eiji's grandfather.
5. What instrument can Eiji play?
(a) The violin.
(b) The flute.
(c) The piano.
(d) The guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
2. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
3. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
4. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
5. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)