|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Eiji's coworkers commits suicide when told he is being demoted?
(a) Akiko Kato.
(b) Mrs. Sasaki.
(d) Mr. Aoyama.
2. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
(a) Eiji's grandfather.
(b) Substationmaster of the Ueno Station lost-property office.
(c) Eiji's father.
(d) Eiji's soccer coach.
3. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
(a) Multiply fractions.
(b) Climb gym ropes faster than the boys in her class.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Read seventh-grade texts.
4. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
(b) He suffers from insomnia.
(c) He suffers from migraines.
(d) He is too busy studying.
5. What instrument can Eiji play?
(a) The piano.
(b) The violin.
(c) The guitar.
(d) The flute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Akiko Kato?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
3. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
4. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
5. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)