|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
2. Which of the following statements is not part of the fantasy Eiji tells Anju about the whalestone, a giant rock that emerges from the sea?
(a) If you swim to it, it will take you anywhere you want to go.
(b) The stone is magical.
(c) A mermaid lives under it.
(d) It was a real whale the thunder god turned into stone.
3. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
(a) Their father and stepmother.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their mother.
4. Who is Akiko Kato?
(a) Eiji's birth mother.
(b) The woman Eiji hopes to date.
(c) Eiji's grandmother.
(d) An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
5. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
(a) The waitress with the perfect neck's.
(b) Akiko Kato's.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
2. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato in Chapter One, with what does he escape her building?
3. Who does Eiji call Dowager and Donkey in Chapter One?
4. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)