|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) He suffers from insomnia.
(b) He is too busy studying.
(c) He suffers from migraines.
(d) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
2. What does Eiji think about Anju's ability to swim to the whalestone?
(a) He thinks the water is too deep for her.
(b) He thinks she can easily swim that far.
(c) He doesn't think she can swim that far.
(d) He thinks she can swim to the whalestone, but not very fast.
3. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
(a) To find out who murdered his sister.
(b) To find a hidden treasure.
(c) To find the identity of his father.
(d) To find out who is planning to murder a politician.
4. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
(a) As an aquarium cleaner.
(b) As a security guard.
(c) As a policeman.
(d) As a paramedic.
5. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
(b) Akiko Kato's.
(d) The waitress with the perfect neck's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
2. At the beginning of Chapter Two, what does Eiji think has happened to Cat?
3. Who is Wheatie?
4. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
5. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)