|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
(a) The Japanese Stock Exchange.
(b) The Tokyo Hilton.
(c) The PanOpticon Building.
(d) The International Trading Building.
2. What happens to Anju when Eiji has to leave her to go on an overnight trip with his soccer team?
(a) She is kidnapped.
(b) She drowns while trying to swim out to the whalestone.
(c) She meets their long lost mother.
(d) She has a severe asthma attack.
3. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
4. Who does Eiji call Dowager and Donkey in Chapter One?
(a) His two supervisors.
(b) The two older, less attractive waitresses at the cafe.
(c) Two coworkers he hates.
(d) His two cousins.
5. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) He suffers from migraines.
(b) He suffers from insomnia.
(c) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
(d) He is too busy studying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anju's relationship to Eiji?
2. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
3. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
4. Which of the following is not something Anju can do at age eleven?
5. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)