|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
(a) The minister at the theater is Eiji's father.
(b) Eiji fights a samurai warrior.
(c) Eiji follows Akiko Kato to a theater.
(d) Akiko Kato meets a government minister at the theater.
2. What is the name of the building in which Akiko Kato works?
(a) The Japanese Stock Exchange.
(b) The Tokyo Hilton.
(c) The PanOpticon Building.
(d) The International Trading Building.
3. What kind of business does Buntaro own?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A video store.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A lawn care service.
4. What magazine does Suga read in Chapter Two?
(c) Sports Illustrated.
5. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
(b) Mr. Aoyama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
2. Instead of confronting Akiko, how does Eiji spend most of his afternoon in Chapter One?
3. What does Anju learn about her mother when she accidentally overhears some local women talking in Mrs. Tanaka's store?
4. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
5. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)