|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
(b) The waitress with the perfect neck's.
(d) Akiko Kato's.
2. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
(a) He's put on hold for a long time and hangs up in frustration.
(b) He's told Akiko Kato no longer works there.
(c) Akiko hangs up on him.
(d) He's told Akiko Kato is in a meeting.
3. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
(a) Eiji follows Akiko Kato to a theater.
(b) The minister at the theater is Eiji's father.
(c) Eiji fights a samurai warrior.
(d) Akiko Kato meets a government minister at the theater.
4. What is Eiji Miyake's quest?
(a) To find out who murdered his sister.
(b) To find a hidden treasure.
(c) To find the identity of his father.
(d) To find out who is planning to murder a politician.
5. What is Osugi and Bosugi?
(a) A new American pizza parlor in Tokyo.
(b) A night club.
(c) A clothing shop.
(d) Akiko Kato's law firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument can Eiji play?
2. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
3. In what city does the book open?
4. What does Anju learn about her mother when she accidentally overhears some local women talking in Mrs. Tanaka's store?
5. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)