|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(b) He has a ponytail.
(c) He has eczema.
(d) He has long, dangly arms.
2. What does Anju learn about her mother when she accidentally overhears some local women talking in Mrs. Tanaka's store?
(a) Her mother abandoned her and Eiji to pursue men.
(b) Her mother is a drug addict.
(c) Her mother died in a car wreck.
(d) Her mother committed suicide.
3. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their uncle.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their father and stepmother.
4. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
(a) The minister at the theater is Eiji's father.
(b) Eiji fights a samurai warrior.
(c) Eiji follows Akiko Kato to a theater.
(d) Akiko Kato meets a government minister at the theater.
5. What kind of business does Buntaro own?
(a) A video store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A lawn care service.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
2. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
3. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
4. What happens to Anju when Eiji has to leave her to go on an overnight trip with his soccer team?
5. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)