|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the book open?
(c) New York.
2. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
(a) Prays to it and leaves offerings of food for it.
(b) Decapitates it with a rusty hacksaw.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Decks it with roses and carnations.
3. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
4. What kind of business does Buntaro own?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A lawn care service.
(c) A bakery.
(d) A video store.
5. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
(b) Akiko Kato's.
(c) The waitress with the perfect neck's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
2. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
3. Who does Eiji call Dowager and Donkey in Chapter One?
4. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
5. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)