|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eiji do to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven-years-old?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Decapitates it with a rusty hacksaw.
(c) Prays to it and leaves offerings of food for it.
(d) Decks it with roses and carnations.
2. Who is Akiko Kato?
(a) Eiji's grandmother.
(b) The woman Eiji hopes to date.
(c) Eiji's birth mother.
(d) An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
3. What is Anju's relationship to Eiji?
(a) She's his twin sister.
(b) She's his boss.
(c) She's his mother.
(d) She's his neighbor.
4. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
(a) His boss, his landlord, and his father.
(b) The receptionist, Akiko Kato's bioborg, and Akiko Kato.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(b) He has a ponytail.
(c) He has long, dangly arms.
(d) He has eczema.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
2. What does Anju learn about her mother when she accidentally overhears some local women talking in Mrs. Tanaka's store?
3. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
4. In what guise does Eiji fantasize that he sneaks into Akiko Kato's building?
5. Which of the following is not an element of Eiji's daydream in Chapter One once it begins to rain?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)