|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Akiko Kato?
(a) Eiji's grandmother.
(b) Eiji's birth mother.
(c) The woman Eiji hopes to date.
(d) An attorney who is Eiji's only lead to his father.
2. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
(a) Buy coffee filters.
(b) Deliver lunches to customers.
(c) Deposit money in the bank.
(d) Empty the trash.
3. Which of the following does not describe Suga's appearance in Chapter Two?
(a) He has eczema.
(b) He has a fat bellow but no butt.
(c) He has long, dangly arms.
(d) He has a ponytail.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
(a) He wears a gold stud earring in his ear.
(b) He is bald.
(c) He is paranoid and thinks Eiji is a consultant spying on him.
(d) He has a perfect Adolf Hitler mustache.
5. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
(a) To worship the thunder god.
(b) To pay the god back for Anju's death.
(c) To fulfill his initiation into a gang.
(d) To rebel against his mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
2. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
3. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
4. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
5. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)