|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
(a) Deliver lunches to customers.
(b) Buy coffee filters.
(c) Empty the trash.
(d) Deposit money in the bank.
2. What kind of business does Buntaro own?
(a) A bakery.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A lawn care service.
(d) A video store.
3. How does Akiko Kato respond in Chapter Two to the letter Eiji sends her?
(a) She calls him and invites him to dinner.
(b) She sends him his father's address.
(c) She refuses to help him find his father.
(d) She asks him to schedule a time to see her.
4. Which of the following statements does not describe Mr. Aoyama?
(a) He wears a gold stud earring in his ear.
(b) He is bald.
(c) He is paranoid and thinks Eiji is a consultant spying on him.
(d) He has a perfect Adolf Hitler mustache.
5. What happens when Eiji finally goes to Akiko Kato's office to confront her?
(a) Akiko Kato refuses to see him.
(b) Akiko Kato has him arrested.
(c) Akiko Kato no longer works in the building.
(d) Security turns him away before he gets to the elevator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not an element of Eiji's daydream in Chapter One once it begins to rain?
2. Which of Eiji's coworkers commits suicide when told he is being demoted?
3. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
4. With whom do eleven-year-old Anju and Eiji live?
5. How many waitresses does Eiji encounter in Chapter One?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)