|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Eiji's fantasy, what is hidden in his toolbox for him to use in knocking out people?
(a) A syringe filled with chloroform.
(b) A bottle of pills he will sneak into people's drinks.
(c) A combination pistol and tranquilizer gun.
(d) A pair of brass knuckles.
2. What does the letter Eiji receives from his mother in Chapter Two reveal?
(a) That his mother is dying of cancer.
(b) That his mother tried to kill him when he was a baby.
(c) That his mother works in Tokyo with Akiko Kato.
(d) That his father is a famous movie star.
3. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
(a) To worship the thunder god.
(b) To fulfill his initiation into a gang.
(c) To rebel against his mother and father.
(d) To pay the god back for Anju's death.
4. Who is Buntaro?
(a) Eiji's landlord.
(b) Eiji's best friend.
(c) Eiji's father.
(d) Eiji's older brother.
5. Why can't Eiji sleep at night in Chapter Two?
(a) He is too busy studying.
(b) His neighbors keep him awake with their noise.
(c) He suffers from insomnia.
(d) He suffers from migraines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Aoyama?
2. Who does Eiji fantasize knocking out with the item in his toolbox?
3. What kind of insects live in Eiji's apartment?
4. What does Eiji wear on his head in Chapter One?
5. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)