|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, "Lost Property".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What errand does the attractive waitress leave to do?
(a) Buy coffee filters.
(b) Deliver lunches to customers.
(c) Empty the trash.
(d) Deposit money in the bank.
2. Which of the following statements is not a part of the daydream Eiji has in Chapter One while he's in the restroom?
(a) Akiko Kato meets a government minister at the theater.
(b) Eiji fights a samurai warrior.
(c) Eiji follows Akiko Kato to a theater.
(d) The minister at the theater is Eiji's father.
3. From what locale does Eiji sit and daydream about meeting Akiko Kato?
(a) The Jupiter Cafe.
(b) The PanOpticon Building.
(c) A riverside bar called The Paradise Grill.
(d) A parking lot in downtown Tokyo.
4. Who gets Eiji his job by arranging an interview for him with Mrs. Sasaki?
(d) Mr. Aoyama.
5. What draws Eiji's attention to one of the waitresses?
(a) The woman's short skirt.
(b) The woman's dyed blonde hair.
(c) The woman's missing front teeth.
(d) The woman's perfect neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Eiji do what he does to the thunder god's statue when he is eleven?
2. On whose cell phone conversation does Eiji eavesdrop?
3. In Eiji's fantasy about Akiko Kato, what happens to the information he finds in her office?
4. What happens when Eiji telephones Akiko Kato's office?
5. In what city does the book open?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)